Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
US Midterms.. 22:27 - Nov 5 with 26643 viewsomarjack

Trump already promised violence if the GOP loses the house majority or the senate.

Also, It doesn't look like he'll be willing to step down in 2020 if he loses. His cult will flood the streets and do f*ck knows what.

That's what happens when people unite over a person rather than a country's interest in a democracy. They'd do anything to keep him in charge. Even defiling the constitution. That's how dictatorships are born. And that's how civil wars start.

I honestly don't think Trump will simply concede his "throne" to the Democrats. What would his supporters do? How will they find another person to worship like that?

Let's just say Trump serves 2 terms and his rule expires at 2024. Then what? No way in hell the GOP will just move on from this. They'll want him as president for life like the Kim family in North Korea. A 2nd civil war is on the way, which will affect the whole world which should obviously concern all of us. Dangerous, dangerous times.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2018 22:28]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

US Midterms.. on 13:48 - Nov 7 with 1866 viewsMo_Wives

US Midterms.. on 13:34 - Nov 7 by Ebo

Why is it when this stuff happens it's labelled as antifa? We are all antifa on here (well most of us) as we all anti-fascists. These are Black Bloc members.

These are Antifa members. The black bloc is a tactic they use. These people are not actually against fascism...they are fascists.

I'm not saying these people are anti fascists. They're a group that calls themselves Antifa. If I rape women but call myself Anti-Ra (because I pretend to be against rape) it doesn't mean I'm against rape. Same thing. A trick that works on the stupid.

Just to make sure, Ebs, you're not 'Antifa' as in the black bloc? what you mean is you're against fascism which would mean you are anti fascist, rather than 'Antifa'

Good luck, Mr Cooper

US Midterms.. on 14:02 - Nov 7 with 1843 viewslondonlisa2001

US Midterms.. on 05:40 - Nov 7 by Mo_Wives

They're not people, Lisa, they're animals.

Facking hell...you desperado.

Yeah, I really meant they were actually the worst people in the world.

But I see you've finally got to the point of being against political violence, Lisa. Or are you still at the same point you were a year ago, only seeing one side as bad. Remember when I was denouncing both sides of political violence while you were saying you would laugh and cheer if someone with different political views from you got hit over the head with a piece of wood?
And I had to keep telling you that debate is the way forward not violence. That violence would lead to more violence. And here we are a year later with you getting on your high horse about violence (from one side). Let's remind ourselves...

(Aug 20th 2017)
Mo: "Do you denounce political violence on both sides of this incident...no 'if's' no 'buts'?"
Lisa: " ...if some loser dressed in a klan outfit or waving a Nazi flag walked down my street and with no further provocation some one else walked up to them and smacked them over the head with a plank, I'd lead the cheering."
Mo: "White supremacy is an idea...you don't beat ideas with baseball bats, you beat them with better ideas"

So here you are now gnashing your teeth about the escalation in political violence as if your shit don't stink. Here you are condemning violence from your opponents while being OK with violence committed against them. As I said in my first post of this thread, you'll punch and punch and punch but when you get punched back you cry "He's punching me".
Get down off that high horse, it don't belong to you.
No, I'm sorry, Lisa, you lost your right to grandstand way back there when you spoke up in support of political violence. You could have said "Yes, Mo, you have a point...I was wrong" but we all know you lack the ability to say that.

Ah Mo, you seem to have got yourself in a little tizzy.

The cutting of my comment is an interesting one - you’ve had the grace to ‘...’ at the start of my comment indicating you’d left something out at least.

What was it you left out? Ah yes, me saying :

“As it happens, I dislike violence full stop. I have never been involved in any sort of violence in my life “

You’ve also left out the context you naughty boy. Where we were debating the fascist march that led to a white supremacist murdering someone that was peacefully demonstrating against the fascist march. You were also trying to persuade me and Clasie to denounce Black Lives Matter at the same time.

You also left out my response to you saying ‘white supremacy is an idea...you beat them with better ideas’.

I replied :

“They don't believe in white supremacy as an intellectual exercise. They believe in it because they are, in the main, people who are failures. They feel powerless due to their lack of status in society. They are undereducated, lack intelligence, have rubbish jobs if any and rubbish lives and (a) want something, anything to blame that isn't themselves and (b) have a desperate need to feel superior to something, someone, anyone.

They are turning to these groups because, in their eyes, they've at least been in a position of relative power when compared to black people, or gay people, or women. They can't 'beat' anyone in a fair race, so ingrained discrimination in society worked for them, as it gave them an unfair advantage over at least certain sections of society. Once that unfair advantage is removed, through the increasing level of equality in the society in which they live, they have to compete on a fairer basis. And they can't. Because they're bloody useless dregs.

And certain people, who are in possession of more intelligence or wealth or power, want more wealth or power than they have at the moment, and see these dregs as a useful group, easily manipulated and controlled to achieve their own aims. Trump did it. Many others have done it. ”
US Midterms.. on 14:08 - Nov 7 with 1840 viewslondonlisa2001

US Midterms.. on 06:16 - Nov 7 by Mo_Wives

No, you think that because you're a dosser with no brain.
You speak with great authority about things you know little about.
You are an ignorant know it all.

My views do not always align with the right. They always stand in opposition against you, the progressives. You are not the left and I am not the right. You are an authoritarian and I am a libertarian. Both of these come in right and left wing flavours...I am against all authoritarians.
You want speech laws to protect minorities I am against speech laws. If right wing authoritarians wanted speech laws for blasphemy or to protect the white man I would be speaking out against those.
Stephen Fry is as left wing as people come. He is against political correctness...as am I. This is not a question of left vs right.

Many left wing people agree with me. They dislike you. You have stained the left wing with your authoritarian bullshit. Your progressive movement is a fascist movement. And as always you accuse your enemies of your own crimes.

See this political compass...

Progressives are at the top while my beliefs are at the bottom. My views are not on the right in opposition to the left. They are at the bottom in opposition to authoritarians.
So yes, I am always aligned against your progressive views...that does not mean I'm right wing or always against the left.
You don't understand this because you are an uniformed dunce who should talk less and listen more. If you did this you may find that you no longer see perfectly logical situations as 'weird'.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2018 6:43]

Keep telling everyone that Mo.

Someone may one day believe you.

US Midterms.. on 14:42 - Nov 7 with 1822 viewsMo_Wives

US Midterms.. on 14:02 - Nov 7 by londonlisa2001

The cutting of my comment is an interesting one - you’ve had the grace to ‘...’ at the start of my comment indicating you’d left something out at least.

“As it happens, I dislike violence full stop. I have never been involved in any sort of violence in my life “

You’ve also left out the context you naughty boy. Where we were debating the fascist march that led to a white supremacist murdering someone that was peacefully demonstrating against the fascist march. You were also trying to persuade me and Clasie to denounce Black Lives Matter at the same time.

You also left out my response to you saying ‘white supremacy is an idea...you beat them with better ideas’.

I replied :

“They don't believe in white supremacy as an intellectual exercise. They believe in it because they are, in the main, people who are failures. They feel powerless due to their lack of status in society. They are undereducated, lack intelligence, have rubbish jobs if any and rubbish lives and (a) want something, anything to blame that isn't themselves and (b) have a desperate need to feel superior to something, someone, anyone.

They are turning to these groups because, in their eyes, they've at least been in a position of relative power when compared to black people, or gay people, or women. They can't 'beat' anyone in a fair race, so ingrained discrimination in society worked for them, as it gave them an unfair advantage over at least certain sections of society. Once that unfair advantage is removed, through the increasing level of equality in the society in which they live, they have to compete on a fairer basis. And they can't. Because they're bloody useless dregs.

And certain people, who are in possession of more intelligence or wealth or power, want more wealth or power than they have at the moment, and see these dregs as a useful group, easily manipulated and controlled to achieve their own aims. Trump did it. Many others have done it. ”

Yes, Lisa, I left out lots of things...the thread was 16 pages long. I welcome anyone to read it...

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence by Headmaster 12 Aug 2017 20:28
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/charlottesville-protesters-unite-right-rally-vehicle-injuries-a7890396.html

Some graphic footage.

So you have a problem with me leaving out this...

"“As it happens, I dislike violence full stop. I have never been involved in any sort of violence in my life"

But pointing out you said this in the next sentence...

"However, if some loser dressed in a klan outfit or waving a Nazi flag walked down my street and with no further provocation some one else walked up to them and smacked them over the head with a plank, I'd lead the cheering."

So you dislike violence full stop. End of conversation. Nothing more to be said....Oh but you would lead the cheering if someone whose views you don't like was attacked?.
Is this what you have a problem with?
Tbh, I was doing you a favour. Putting that in makes you look like an idiot

Sorry Lisa. Let me rephrase:
Lisa is for certain types of violence but will also claim she's against violence full stop.

This is like when you claim to be against racism while supporting racism isn't it?

I can't believe you thought this point would help your case

Good luck, Mr Cooper

US Midterms.. on 14:50 - Nov 7 with 1816 viewsMo_Wives

US Midterms.. on 14:08 - Nov 7 by londonlisa2001

Keep telling everyone that Mo.

Someone may one day believe you.

Shall I find quotes against political correctness by left wing people? Stephen Fry maybe? John Cleese? Let's go with famous left wing comedian George Carlin...

Or, by all means, you could explain why asking an authority (the government) to police the things people can or can't say is not an authoritarian position but is in fact a left wing position.

Or you could just run away again and pretend you couldn't be bothered...someone may one day believe you.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

US Midterms.. on 14:53 - Nov 7 with 1813 viewsMo_Wives

US Midterms.. on 14:02 - Nov 7 by londonlisa2001

I replied :

I can't believe you had a problem with me leaving out a statement that contradicted your next statement.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

US Midterms.. on 14:54 - Nov 7 with 1812 viewspikeypaul

Just put fat arse on ignore like I have,she’s a total hypocrite.

Shes so far up her own fat rsole it’s untrue.

But we have plenty of weak feckers here happy to lick her obese arse,it’s laughable.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2018 14:57]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

US Midterms.. on 14:59 - Nov 7 with 1807 viewswobbly

US Midterms.. on 13:23 - Nov 7 by Highjack

I’m a straight white male so it automatically puts me in the utter bastard column and tells me off for daring to have an opinion.

I thought you identified as Proxvir?
Login to get fewer ads

US Midterms.. on 15:00 - Nov 7 with 1804 viewspikeypaul

US Midterms.. on 11:52 - Nov 6 by westwalesed

So you want a popular vote to decide the outcome of a Presidential Ballot but not a Referendum?

It depends on the result and if it’s the one he voted for.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

US Midterms.. on 15:00 - Nov 7 with 1800 viewslondonlisa2001

US Midterms.. on 14:42 - Nov 7 by Mo_Wives

Yes, Lisa, I left out lots of things...the thread was 16 pages long. I welcome anyone to read it...

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence by Headmaster 12 Aug 2017 20:28
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/charlottesville-protesters-unite-right-rally-vehicle-injuries-a7890396.html

Some graphic footage.

So you have a problem with me leaving out this...

"“As it happens, I dislike violence full stop. I have never been involved in any sort of violence in my life"

But pointing out you said this in the next sentence...

"However, if some loser dressed in a klan outfit or waving a Nazi flag walked down my street and with no further provocation some one else walked up to them and smacked them over the head with a plank, I'd lead the cheering."

So you dislike violence full stop. End of conversation. Nothing more to be said....Oh but you would lead the cheering if someone whose views you don't like was attacked?.
Is this what you have a problem with?
Tbh, I was doing you a favour. Putting that in makes you look like an idiot

Sorry Lisa. Let me rephrase:
Lisa is for certain types of violence but will also claim she's against violence full stop.

This is like when you claim to be against racism while supporting racism isn't it?

I can't believe you thought this point would help your case

Mo, I won’t repeat the same answers as I addressed that in the very thread you have now linked to.

I even explained the use of the word ‘however’.

I also explained there being a difference between disliking violence and being against it under any circumstances. Same thread.

And I don’t support racism. Show me where I do.
US Midterms.. on 15:01 - Nov 7 with 1801 viewsMo_Wives

US Midterms.. on 14:54 - Nov 7 by pikeypaul

But we have plenty of weak feckers here happy to lick her obese arse,it’s laughable.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

US Midterms.. on 15:03 - Nov 7 with 1794 viewslondonlisa2001

Again, you don’t know me, have never met me, wouldn’t know me if I was standing in front of you, so quite why you are so obsessed about my ars* is beyond me, unless you think (I use the word in its loosest possible sense) ‘women hate that, i’ll say that’.

Utter loser.
US Midterms.. on 15:05 - Nov 7 with 1786 viewsbyron

US Midterms.. on 01:07 - Nov 6 by DJack

Horseschitt.

The amount of gerrymandering, moving of polling stations in poor districts, and the contrived removal of certain voters from their electoral register is astounding and anti-democratic.

Having just returned from the states, I was amazed how popular he is amongst people I met. They weren’t gun swinging rednecks either more like bar staff, waiters, cab drivers, a few teachers and property developers...I was stunned. He’s knows what he is doing though, the middle America people, the ones who always get overlooked who have jobs but aren’t rich, he’s looking after them and there are millions of them. He will never be popular in the more cosmopolitan cities like san fransisco, New York, LA mind.

Benny

US Midterms.. on 15:16 - Nov 7 with 1776 viewsMo_Wives

US Midterms.. on 15:00 - Nov 7 by londonlisa2001

Mo, I won’t repeat the same answers as I addressed that in the very thread you have now linked to.

I even explained the use of the word ‘however’.

I also explained there being a difference between disliking violence and being against it under any circumstances. Same thread.

And I don’t support racism. Show me where I do.

I don't want you to repeat them.

Yes, you are willing to cheer if a white supremacist or Nazi gets hit because of his opinions or because he expresses them in public. I don't think I'm unfairly representing your views.

When you are OK with that, do you expect them not to retaliate. Is there a chance things could escalate? Yes, there are. Here we are. It will get worse. Tbh, best if we say "No political violence against anyone...unless in self defence to repel immediate danger"

As I said at the time you don't hit people. You debate them. Not to change their mind but to debunk their ideas and stop kids going that way.
Hitting them and cheering on their attackers makes them seem like victims or even martyrs. It's a bad tactic. It helps them recruit.

As for the racist bit take it up with ECB. He said the ITV advert, that you were arguing for, was the definition of racism. I feel he will have more luck getting through to you than I will. You #resist me.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

US Midterms.. on 15:18 - Nov 7 with 1770 viewsMo_Wives

US Midterms.. on 15:05 - Nov 7 by byron

Having just returned from the states, I was amazed how popular he is amongst people I met. They weren’t gun swinging rednecks either more like bar staff, waiters, cab drivers, a few teachers and property developers...I was stunned. He’s knows what he is doing though, the middle America people, the ones who always get overlooked who have jobs but aren’t rich, he’s looking after them and there are millions of them. He will never be popular in the more cosmopolitan cities like san fransisco, New York, LA mind.

So he's right about the 'fake news' saying people hate him?...at least in your experience

Good luck, Mr Cooper

US Midterms.. on 15:18 - Nov 7 with 1769 viewsHighjack

US Midterms.. on 14:59 - Nov 7 by wobbly

I thought you identified as Proxvir?

Great point. I’d forgotten about that, but I later changed to a schrodigender from a Proxvir you evil misgendering bastard. I am now a gender I can feel and yet not feel.

Now that I’m officially a minority I can have an opinion again.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

US Midterms.. on 15:29 - Nov 7 with 1755 viewsDarran

Shocking post again.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

US Midterms.. on 17:04 - Nov 7 with 1691 viewsbyron

US Midterms.. on 15:18 - Nov 7 by Mo_Wives

So he's right about the 'fake news' saying people hate him?...at least in your experience

I didn’t meet anyone who hated him. I was expecting loads. Moreover, most went into great detail on how he was focused on Americans for once as opposed to other issues. Most admit that Hilary was no competition as she was seen as the worst type of politician by many. I’m sure plenty of the Obama fans will despise trump, he is pure love or hate I guess.

Benny

US Midterms.. on 17:23 - Nov 7 with 1673 viewsbluey_the_blue

For me, part of the reason Trump was because the Democrats were too busy preening, thinking Trump had no chance.

Cheering themselves for following first Black President with first Female President ignoring the fact Hilary is a woeful self-serving politician willing to put up with her husband's numerous indiscretions for the sake of her own political career - and never mind the scandals.

Thinking the election was an automatic win whilst putting up a hopeless candidate hated by the public was a pretty deluded act.
US Midterms.. on 17:27 - Nov 7 with 1669 viewsmonmouth

And people are talking about banning E20.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

US Midterms.. on 17:35 - Nov 7 with 1657 viewsbyron

US Midterms.. on 17:23 - Nov 7 by bluey_the_blue

For me, part of the reason Trump was because the Democrats were too busy preening, thinking Trump had no chance.

Cheering themselves for following first Black President with first Female President ignoring the fact Hilary is a woeful self-serving politician willing to put up with her husband's numerous indiscretions for the sake of her own political career - and never mind the scandals.

Thinking the election was an automatic win whilst putting up a hopeless candidate hated by the public was a pretty deluded act.

Summed up well👍

Benny

US Midterms.. on 17:50 - Nov 7 with 1645 viewsHighjack

US Midterms.. on 17:27 - Nov 7 by monmouth

And people are talking about banning E20.

It’s a difficult one. If you said to a woman her arse is massive twenty years ago you’d get a slap, but these days loads of girls and women are having fillers to get that big Kim Kardashian booty look so it might be a compliment from Pikey. We are walking on eggshells here. I think the moral of the story is not to mention arses at all.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

US Midterms.. on 17:50 - Nov 7 with 1645 viewsWingstandwood

US Midterms.. on 14:50 - Nov 7 by Mo_Wives

Shall I find quotes against political correctness by left wing people? Stephen Fry maybe? John Cleese? Let's go with famous left wing comedian George Carlin...

Or, by all means, you could explain why asking an authority (the government) to police the things people can or can't say is not an authoritarian position but is in fact a left wing position.

Or you could just run away again and pretend you couldn't be bothered...someone may one day believe you.

The words 'racist' and 'racism' have now been demeaned and diluted by PC-loons themselves. People must be starting to get rather tired and immune to the words? They are words that can indeed be blatantly misused (and have been misused) to 'smear' innocent and decent individuals. And?.... Been gratuitously, maliciously and wrongfully used to enable tactics/motives to shut down free speech, righteous, justifiable and truthful opinion.

I'm so glad the 'pay-the-rate' protest in Port Talbot against cheap labour came from a Union! If it had come from a more independent 'unaffiliated' gathering the protestors would have been branded racist by many a PC loon.

So at times and on some occasions 'extreme' political correctness can indeed become hateful, undemocratic and vile giving it absolutely no moral high ground whatsoever. In fact it has standards more in common with its enemy than that of 'moderate' Mr-common-sense Joe Average.

Argus!

US Midterms.. on 17:59 - Nov 7 with 1632 viewslondonlisa2001

US Midterms.. on 15:16 - Nov 7 by Mo_Wives

I don't want you to repeat them.

Yes, you are willing to cheer if a white supremacist or Nazi gets hit because of his opinions or because he expresses them in public. I don't think I'm unfairly representing your views.

When you are OK with that, do you expect them not to retaliate. Is there a chance things could escalate? Yes, there are. Here we are. It will get worse. Tbh, best if we say "No political violence against anyone...unless in self defence to repel immediate danger"

As I said at the time you don't hit people. You debate them. Not to change their mind but to debunk their ideas and stop kids going that way.
Hitting them and cheering on their attackers makes them seem like victims or even martyrs. It's a bad tactic. It helps them recruit.

As for the racist bit take it up with ECB. He said the ITV advert, that you were arguing for, was the definition of racism. I feel he will have more luck getting through to you than I will. You #resist me.

The difference in my opinion and yours Mo is that I believe that someone parading as a KKK member is an act of violence, and someone smacking them back is an act of retaliation. You believe that the violence starts with the person smacking them, as you see nothing intrinsically wrong with someone expressing white supremacy views in the first place.

Now given I have a spare couple of minutes, I’m happy to say why I have an issue with your overall position. You may not (actually will not) agree, but hopefully you will understand where I’m coming from and we can agree to disagree.

Historically there has been a great deal of discrimination, some overt, some covert, against people from different ethnic backgrounds, women, people who are gay, people from other religions and so on. I didn’t do it, you didn’t do it, both of us will agree it’s wrong and both of us will agree it happened.

The discrimination led to a situation where white, Christian, straight men held an advantageous position over anyone that wasn’t one of those things. It’s a matter of fact, and is evidenced by looking at the world around us. Thankfully, a line has been drawn, and we (by which I’m talking about Western society) largely agree that such discrimination was wrong and needs to stop. Laws surrounding this have been introduced - there isn’t a perfect system, as some people who implement and judge such laws don’t always agree with them, but it’s a massive amount better than it was. We both agree with that.

But, and this is where we separate in our views, the many generations of prejudice have left those groups that suffered that prejudice, through ethnicity, sexuality, religion, gender or whatever else, in an unfair position even now.

It’s like a relay race, if you like. One group have been free to run the first leg unrestricted, and the other groups have been forced to run the first leg with their legs tied together. Even though everyone is free to run the second, third and fourth legs unrestrained, those that were disadvanted for the first leg, can’t ever catch up. And that’s unfair.

White supremacy groups, or other extreme right wingers will say - f*ck them, keep their legs tied together, they don’t deserve equality because they are ‘less than us’. Some people who claim libertarian views and, as you do, claim that everyone is now running absolutely equally, say that any hindering of the leading group (given an unfair advantage previously) is wrong and oppressive. It’s not their fault others were hampered - that happened years ago and it was wrong. But they don’t mind still enjoying the benefits of it, and they are frequently encouraged to scream that they are being ‘oppressed’ if any one points out that their advantage still remains in place.

People like me, libtards, leftists or whatever (although actually I’m not), say - hang on a minute - those groups that were hindered before cant possibly catch up - that doesn’t seem very fair.

The issue is how on Earth it gets dealt with. I don’t agree with positive discrimination (as a woman, I don’t want anyone thinking I only got a job because I’m a woman, as an example), but I recognise the issue exists and that carrying on with the status quoted may still be unfair.

That doesn’t mean I’m racist, or sexist, or anything else. It just means I’m able to recognise that despite laws being changed, advantages still exist. I’m not sure what to do about it, but I don’t get worked up if the odd thing happens that means those previously disadvantaged are given a bit of help.

I didn’t argue for the TV position by the way. I said I was against positive discrimination. I simply said that there were still many areas that it happens the other way round, so I wasn’t going to get het up about such a small matter, given the wider picture.
US Midterms.. on 00:06 - Nov 8 with 1508 viewsomarjack

Congrats to the Democrats, winning the House majority, and winning both of the vote counts. The Blue wave was a moderate success.

Also, it kind of seemed like a neutral conclusion, no massive outrage or disappointment. Therefore, the world shall go on for another couple of years until the 2020 elections.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2018 0:11]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024