Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
US Midterms.. 22:27 - Nov 5 with 26704 viewsomarjack

Trump already promised violence if the GOP loses the house majority or the senate.

Also, It doesn't look like he'll be willing to step down in 2020 if he loses. His cult will flood the streets and do f*ck knows what.

That's what happens when people unite over a person rather than a country's interest in a democracy. They'd do anything to keep him in charge. Even defiling the constitution. That's how dictatorships are born. And that's how civil wars start.

I honestly don't think Trump will simply concede his "throne" to the Democrats. What would his supporters do? How will they find another person to worship like that?

Let's just say Trump serves 2 terms and his rule expires at 2024. Then what? No way in hell the GOP will just move on from this. They'll want him as president for life like the Kim family in North Korea. A 2nd civil war is on the way, which will affect the whole world which should obviously concern all of us. Dangerous, dangerous times.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2018 22:28]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

US Midterms.. on 06:26 - Nov 9 with 2085 viewsMo_Wives

US Midterms.. on 17:49 - Nov 6 by londonlisa2001

Just in the past few weeks, a right wing extremist has murdered 11 Jewish people in a synagogue, a rabid Trump supporter has mailed 14 bombs to individuals and organisations, a right wing extremist group attacked people in New York and Portland, two black men were executed by a right wing extremist in a car park and you (and Tummer) think the ‘worst people in the world’ are Hillary supporters who have protested against Trump?

I think your famed (albeit self proclaimed) sense of ‘balance’ may need a little rebalancing Mo.

I had a bit of time last night so I looked into the Portland right wing extremist attacks you were telling us about, Lisa.
Just so I'm not getting the wrong end of the stick or tackling an argument you're not making could you let me know if this is the incident you are blaming the right wing for?

This young man lays out the sequence of events (in 2 videos) quite fairly from what info I could find. If he's misrepresenting the incident you're talking about or talking about another incident could you point it out for me. It saves me time.

Btw, you also never confirmed if the New York incident was the one I brought up. I would like your conformation of this so I know I'm not attributing to you an argument/position you are not making/taking.

Since you accused me of being unbalanced I'm not sure if I have the correct incidents. Blaming these incidents on right wing extremism and not mentioning the part that left wing extremists played in these incidents seems a bit unbalanced to me. And if someone was going to accuse someone else of being unbalanced I'd think they'd first make sure that they are not also being unbalanced. So I'm a little confused.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

US Midterms.. on 07:14 - Nov 9 with 2062 viewsMo_Wives

It appears the left wing extremists were causing trouble outside Tucker Carlsons house last night...

I'm only posting this because if we see right wing extremists suddenly appear out of nowhere and launch the attack, promised by Trump, on peaceful people just minding their own business walking past Tucker Carlson's house we can say "Am I being told everything there is to know about this incident?"

Good luck, Mr Cooper

US Midterms.. on 11:09 - Nov 9 with 2009 viewsomarjack

US Midterms.. on 07:14 - Nov 9 by Mo_Wives

It appears the left wing extremists were causing trouble outside Tucker Carlsons house last night...

I'm only posting this because if we see right wing extremists suddenly appear out of nowhere and launch the attack, promised by Trump, on peaceful people just minding their own business walking past Tucker Carlson's house we can say "Am I being told everything there is to know about this incident?"

Now I'm not saying it's a false flag, All I'm saying that if it happened to Jim Acosta or some CNN journo, the GOP would have called it a false flag just like how they call everything bad done in their name.

If the attack on Mr. Dildo's family is legit, then it's obviously an act of barbarism and those responsible are a disgrace. But is it a legit attack? After all many GOP still think that most mass shootings are staged by Democrats to set up gun control laws, or Antifa or whatever they think of at the moment.

But I'll give mr. Dildo the benefit of the doubt.

US Midterms.. on 11:25 - Nov 9 with 1997 viewsMo_Wives

US Midterms.. on 11:09 - Nov 9 by omarjack

Now I'm not saying it's a false flag, All I'm saying that if it happened to Jim Acosta or some CNN journo, the GOP would have called it a false flag just like how they call everything bad done in their name.

If the attack on Mr. Dildo's family is legit, then it's obviously an act of barbarism and those responsible are a disgrace. But is it a legit attack? After all many GOP still think that most mass shootings are staged by Democrats to set up gun control laws, or Antifa or whatever they think of at the moment.

But I'll give mr. Dildo the benefit of the doubt.

F*ck me, is Brexit Thomas complaining about false flags?

Is the little shit that set up a different username to throw racial abuse at himself crying about a false flag that has yet to proven?

Is the slippery little tw@t that openly lied about Trump in his original post of this thread crying about false information designed to demonise opponents?

Is the cock sucker that claims people should be arrested for hate crimes because they can lead to violence and 'words matter' back on his moral soap box after using his words to lie about situations?
And since lies can lead to violence should he himself be arrested?

Of course he is. The w@nker

They cry out in pain as they punch you.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

US Midterms.. on 11:49 - Nov 9 with 1965 viewsLohengrin

US Midterms.. on 11:25 - Nov 9 by Mo_Wives

F*ck me, is Brexit Thomas complaining about false flags?

Is the little shit that set up a different username to throw racial abuse at himself crying about a false flag that has yet to proven?

Is the slippery little tw@t that openly lied about Trump in his original post of this thread crying about false information designed to demonise opponents?

Is the cock sucker that claims people should be arrested for hate crimes because they can lead to violence and 'words matter' back on his moral soap box after using his words to lie about situations?
And since lies can lead to violence should he himself be arrested?

Of course he is. The w@nker

They cry out in pain as they punch you.

Tom does tend to let his balaclava slip...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

US Midterms.. on 11:50 - Nov 9 with 1964 viewsMo_Wives

Tbh, this thread highlights, what I believe to be, a massive part of the cause of these problems we're seeing.

People teaching kids the same beliefs held by Lisa:
"that someone parading as a KKK member is an act of violence, and someone smacking them back is an act of retaliation."

Add to that little shits, who have the same relationship with the truth as Omar, willing to lie about their political opponents and label anyone as KKK (watch the first video I posted above...people calling ordinary people driving home KKK and white supremacists)

Then you end up with a bunch of uninformed morons, dressed in black, attacking normal citizens because it's only right to 'Bash the fash'

You didn't 'bash the fash' you fool...you hit a granny with a bike lock.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

US Midterms.. on 11:53 - Nov 9 with 1960 viewsMo_Wives

US Midterms.. on 11:49 - Nov 9 by Lohengrin

Tom does tend to let his balaclava slip...

He has the self awareness of something that's really lacking in self awareness...although I can't think of an example of what that would be at the moment.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

US Midterms.. on 11:58 - Nov 9 with 1956 viewsswanjackal

US Midterms.. on 11:53 - Nov 9 by Mo_Wives

He has the self awareness of something that's really lacking in self awareness...although I can't think of an example of what that would be at the moment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Login to get fewer ads

US Midterms.. on 12:07 - Nov 9 with 1944 viewsomarjack

US Midterms.. on 11:50 - Nov 9 by Mo_Wives

Tbh, this thread highlights, what I believe to be, a massive part of the cause of these problems we're seeing.

"that someone parading as a KKK member is an act of violence, and someone smacking them back is an act of retaliation."

Add to that little shits, who have the same relationship with the truth as Omar, willing to lie about their political opponents and label anyone as KKK (watch the first video I posted above...people calling ordinary people driving home KKK and white supremacists)

Then you end up with a bunch of uninformed morons, dressed in black, attacking normal citizens because it's only right to 'Bash the fash'

We're all biased, and had life experiences that shaped who we are and what we think is right or wrong.

As long as someone is not a violent person who wants to limit basic human rights for people, even if they're a bit of an @ss, I'll have little against them as a person (I just don't like people in general though)

I don't label people KKK and fascists wherever I go, it's just when, somebody calls me a discriminatory term or profiling me and claiming to know who I really am more than I do (it happened rarely in real life, much more often online) I tend to think these people are sh!thouses and calling them racist is very accurate, because it's true. I don't want them hurt, But a feeling of dislike is bound to happen.

Lisa's opinion is harsh imo, beating up a person because they're skinheads or KKK members isn't right, same goes for self admitted ISIS supporters and other fundamentalists though, they might become a danger one day, but we can't beat them up and lock them up in advance. Scum? surely, but being a tw@t isn't a crime in true democracies.

I think you should take a look at yourself, you keep cursing and insulting others who have different views from you, Mr. Libertarian of the year is a bit easily triggered I'd say. Or are your views constantly slippery and selective depending on what's convenient for you as you go along?

US Midterms.. on 12:25 - Nov 9 with 1920 viewspikeypaul

US Midterms.. on 11:58 - Nov 9 by swanjackal

It looks she’s trying to impersonate Monica Lewinsky for Bill despite being well past her sell by date.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

US Midterms.. on 12:30 - Nov 9 with 1915 viewsswanjackal

US Midterms.. on 12:25 - Nov 9 by pikeypaul

It looks she’s trying to impersonate Monica Lewinsky for Bill despite being well past her sell by date.

Charades night at the Clintons

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

US Midterms.. on 12:54 - Nov 9 with 1895 viewsMo_Wives

US Midterms.. on 11:58 - Nov 9 by swanjackal

Yes. Thank you...

As little self awareness as Hilary Clinton making a crimewatch appeal, in the hunt for the 'Cigar rapist', reaching out to his family to tell them they have a duty to turn him in....while sporting a T-shirt with the words 'Make Libya Great Again'.

Tbh, if she did that with a big shit eating grin on her face, just to troll her haters, it would make her more popular. It worked for Trump

Good luck, Mr Cooper

US Midterms.. on 13:06 - Nov 9 with 1880 viewsMo_Wives

US Midterms.. on 12:07 - Nov 9 by omarjack

We're all biased, and had life experiences that shaped who we are and what we think is right or wrong.

As long as someone is not a violent person who wants to limit basic human rights for people, even if they're a bit of an @ss, I'll have little against them as a person (I just don't like people in general though)

I don't label people KKK and fascists wherever I go, it's just when, somebody calls me a discriminatory term or profiling me and claiming to know who I really am more than I do (it happened rarely in real life, much more often online) I tend to think these people are sh!thouses and calling them racist is very accurate, because it's true. I don't want them hurt, But a feeling of dislike is bound to happen.

Lisa's opinion is harsh imo, beating up a person because they're skinheads or KKK members isn't right, same goes for self admitted ISIS supporters and other fundamentalists though, they might become a danger one day, but we can't beat them up and lock them up in advance. Scum? surely, but being a tw@t isn't a crime in true democracies.

I think you should take a look at yourself, you keep cursing and insulting others who have different views from you, Mr. Libertarian of the year is a bit easily triggered I'd say. Or are your views constantly slippery and selective depending on what's convenient for you as you go along?

First off, I have taken a look at myself. About two weeks ago I aimed the same criticism at myself...I'll try to be better. OK, tw@t?

What I'm not doing is crying about other people calling people names.

Look at you, Omar. You lie in the OP of this thread and I tell you "Carry on. Your lies reflect badly on you"

We have the Brexit Thomas incident. Where you created a false flag racist incident and You lie about that. I tell you the same.

Me calling you out on those lies is not the problem. I'm not calling Lisa a liar because even though we disagree I know she has standards. The problem is you telling lies all the time. Is everyone just suppose to forget?

Then you cry about false flags. Then you tell us words matter. Now, still, you're talking about racist incidents aimed at you on-line...how do we know Brexit Thomas isn't to blame?
You might dislike me for holding a mirror up to you...but the reflection you see is you...

[Post edited 9 Nov 2018 13:23]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

US Midterms.. on 14:28 - Nov 9 with 1856 viewsHighjack

US Midterms.. on 11:50 - Nov 9 by Mo_Wives

You missed out the bit about how we should fight homophobia, racism and sexism by dismissing the opinion of straight white males.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

US Midterms.. on 06:06 - Nov 10 with 1752 viewsMo_Wives

US Midterms.. on 14:28 - Nov 9 by Highjack

You missed out the bit about how we should fight homophobia, racism and sexism by dismissing the opinion of straight white males.

Once again, HighJack, can you stop posting as you are silencing the voices of black women and lesbian men. I think you need to check your privilege and stay in your lane.
Oh, no, I forgot, you're gender fluid...carry on posting

I'd like to take this moment to thank Omar. I have a habit of calling people f*cking tw@ts and similar rude labels. As I say it's become a habit. I don't think much about it, I just tend to reply "you f*cking tw@t" when someone is acting like a tw@t. It's a habit I decided to try and kick a week or two back and it seems like I fell off the wagon. So I would like to thank Omar for bringing this to my attention. Sometimes it's important to be told what we need to hear rather than what we want to hear. Thank you, Omar.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

US Midterms.. on 06:13 - Nov 10 with 1751 viewsMo_Wives

Btw, where's Lisa?

I was hoping to have conformation that I had the correct incidents by now. I still have a lot of research to get through.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

US Midterms.. on 09:06 - Nov 10 with 1719 viewsJack_Meoff

....aaaand in other news, it looks like whilst everyone is bickering, the War Party has been voted back in. The same party that has had control of the US since 1776. Yay! How does that Talking Heads song go? 'Same as it ever was. Same as it ever was...'

$800 billion military budget this year too, large gins all round for the shareholders of Lockheed Martin and the like - chin chin! Go get em Mr Bolton!

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

US Midterms.. on 09:21 - Nov 10 with 1709 viewsMo_Wives

US Midterms.. on 09:06 - Nov 10 by Jack_Meoff

....aaaand in other news, it looks like whilst everyone is bickering, the War Party has been voted back in. The same party that has had control of the US since 1776. Yay! How does that Talking Heads song go? 'Same as it ever was. Same as it ever was...'

$800 billion military budget this year too, large gins all round for the shareholders of Lockheed Martin and the like - chin chin! Go get em Mr Bolton!

Shut up you f*…..grrr...never mind.

The ruling elite have been in charge since long before that...and even during states that were set up to get rid of the ruling elite where millions died chasing a fools errand. And I believe they will always be in charge going forward. One of the tricks to become the ruling elite is to point at the current ruling elite and tell the plebs "they are why you're plebs...put in me in power and I'll give you a utopia built on equality...I won't send you to the gulag or shoot you in the back of the head, honestly"

But that's just my opinion, like. There are others.

BTW, is the goalkeeper Lee Camp?
[Post edited 10 Nov 2018 9:24]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

US Midterms.. on 09:25 - Nov 10 with 1706 viewsswanjackal

Former forum favourite LeeCampForEngland got political?

US Midterms.. on 09:31 - Nov 10 with 1705 viewsMo_Wives

US Midterms.. on 09:25 - Nov 10 by swanjackal

Former forum favourite LeeCampForEngland got political?

From saving shots to saving the people.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

US Midterms.. on 09:33 - Nov 10 with 1701 viewsswanjackal

US Midterms.. on 09:31 - Nov 10 by Mo_Wives

From saving shots to saving the people.

But not from saving people from piss poor stand up.

US Midterms.. on 09:40 - Nov 10 with 1699 viewsMo_Wives

US Midterms.. on 09:33 - Nov 10 by swanjackal

But not from saving people from piss poor stand up.

Oh yeah.

Which one is this?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

US Midterms.. on 09:48 - Nov 10 with 1695 viewsswanjackal

US Midterms.. on 09:40 - Nov 10 by Mo_Wives

Oh yeah.

Which one is this?

The twitter guy, he is a "comedian". Although five minutes listening to him gets me, for the first time in my life, being envious of Helen Keller

US Midterms.. on 10:11 - Nov 10 with 1686 viewsWarwickHunt

US Midterms.. on 09:48 - Nov 10 by swanjackal

The twitter guy, he is a "comedian". Although five minutes listening to him gets me, for the first time in my life, being envious of Helen Keller

Sounds hilarious -

“Camp is a supporter of Occupy Wall Street[6] and has collaborated with Peter Joseph, the Zeitgeist movement founder - and his new series Culture in Decline.[7]

Camp has been vocal about speciesism and its role in perpetuating animal cruelty within the factory farming system and beyond.[8]”

Speciesism? FFS 😂

Why did the chicken cross the road?
To get to an important business meeting.
US Midterms.. on 10:13 - Nov 10 with 1682 viewsomarjack

In the UK it's even worse.

Partisan politics was just meant as a way to divide and conquer.

And populist, "anti-establishment" movements are nothing but shills btw. Enjoy your alleged freedom everyone.

Don't get me wrong though, major parties do throw bones at their supporters every once and a while in order to keep the dogs interested. So the good doggies can have their cute doggie rallies, chanting absurdities that matter little in the grand scheme of things, being grateful for the illusion of democracy the elite bestowed upon them.

And as the major breeds of canines fight over bones sent by the elite to distract and divide. leading to chaos and destruction, The elite shall build their wealth and power from the ashes of the world they've set on fire.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2018 10:32]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024