Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
US Midterms.. 22:27 - Nov 5 with 26058 viewsomarjack

Trump already promised violence if the GOP loses the house majority or the senate.

Also, It doesn't look like he'll be willing to step down in 2020 if he loses. His cult will flood the streets and do f*ck knows what.

That's what happens when people unite over a person rather than a country's interest in a democracy. They'd do anything to keep him in charge. Even defiling the constitution. That's how dictatorships are born. And that's how civil wars start.

I honestly don't think Trump will simply concede his "throne" to the Democrats. What would his supporters do? How will they find another person to worship like that?

Let's just say Trump serves 2 terms and his rule expires at 2024. Then what? No way in hell the GOP will just move on from this. They'll want him as president for life like the Kim family in North Korea. A 2nd civil war is on the way, which will affect the whole world which should obviously concern all of us. Dangerous, dangerous times.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2018 22:28]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

US Midterms.. on 10:18 - Nov 10 with 2462 viewsswanjackal

US Midterms.. on 10:11 - Nov 10 by WarwickHunt

Sounds hilarious -

“Camp is a supporter of Occupy Wall Street[6] and has collaborated with Peter Joseph, the Zeitgeist movement founder - and his new series Culture in Decline.[7]

Camp has been vocal about speciesism and its role in perpetuating animal cruelty within the factory farming system and beyond.[8]”

Speciesism? FFS 😂

Why did the chicken cross the road?
To get to an important business meeting.

Yep, he takes his anti violence far too serious too, he doesn't even deliver a "punch"line.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

US Midterms.. on 11:24 - Nov 10 with 2435 viewsMo_Wives

US Midterms.. on 10:13 - Nov 10 by omarjack

In the UK it's even worse.

Partisan politics was just meant as a way to divide and conquer.

And populist, "anti-establishment" movements are nothing but shills btw. Enjoy your alleged freedom everyone.

Don't get me wrong though, major parties do throw bones at their supporters every once and a while in order to keep the dogs interested. So the good doggies can have their cute doggie rallies, chanting absurdities that matter little in the grand scheme of things, being grateful for the illusion of democracy the elite bestowed upon them.

And as the major breeds of canines fight over bones sent by the elite to distract and divide. leading to chaos and destruction, The elite shall build their wealth and power from the ashes of the world they've set on fire.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2018 10:32]

What's your point, Bucko?

It's like you've just discovered things people have known for many, many years and think you have found some hidden knowledge.

The 20th century is a story about people pointing out these class issues and the retarded solutions they came up with to fix them.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

US Midterms.. on 11:30 - Nov 10 with 2426 viewsLoyal

Best thing that has happened to the USA if you are a true American with your countries best interests at heart. Because if you are Trump is your man.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

US Midterms.. on 07:29 - Nov 11 with 2353 viewsMo_Wives

Yo, where my girl London Lisa at?

I'm starting to get worried. May have to bring out the hounds to track her down...find her hiding in a hole like Saddam...

> "Capt. we found the target. She was hiding in a hole"
> "Good work soldier"
> "Capt. we also found a man without a spine in there. He threw the woman in front of him. His I.D says his name is Drizzy"
> "That ain't no man, Soldier...shoot him in the head with your illegal, unregistered gun and leave him for the pigs."

Good luck, Mr Cooper

US Midterms.. on 14:01 - Nov 11 with 2308 viewsDJack

US Midterms.. on 07:29 - Nov 11 by Mo_Wives

I'm starting to get worried. May have to bring out the hounds to track her down...find her hiding in a hole like Saddam...

> "Good work soldier"
> "Capt. we also found a man without a spine in there. He threw the woman in front of him. His I.D says his name is Drizzy"
> "That ain't no man, Soldier...shoot him in the head with your illegal, unregistered gun and leave him for the pigs."

Sometimes you are funny and sometimes your about as funny as the plague.

Consider what day it is then delete your post.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

US Midterms.. on 20:23 - Nov 11 with 2274 viewssioni

US Midterms.. on 07:29 - Nov 11 by Mo_Wives

> "Good work soldier"

What a scurrilous post. Which position on your square compass designed to illuminate your philosophical beliefs elucidates your libertarian opinions in this post? Is it the big scab on the bottom/arse of the diagramme jumping from one cheek to the other?
US Midterms.. on 03:39 - Nov 12 with 2209 viewsMo_Wives

US Midterms.. on 14:01 - Nov 11 by DJack

Sometimes you are funny and sometimes your about as funny as the plague.

Consider what day it is then delete your post.

No, I won't, DJ.

Is it because your attempt to use tragedy to shame me didn't work?

No, I read it and my cheeks flushed and my ears went hot thinking "Ah, I hope I didn't offend anyone" and if I did I apologise. But I'll tell you why it'll stay.

Many young men over many years have fought and died to protect the freedoms we've held dear in this country. Those rights include freedom of speech and freedom to offend. They literally fought for the right for me to make an ass of myself with my words, to believe what I choose to believe and to be free from violent attacks due to those beliefs.

So considering that, maybe the people you should be trying to shame are those, on this thread, willing to just hand over our speech rights and those advocating violent attacks on people who believe different things.

My post may well make me look like an insensitive ass but it will stay there in memory of those who fought to ensure our freedoms.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2018 4:15]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

US Midterms.. on 03:54 - Nov 12 with 2207 viewsMo_Wives

US Midterms.. on 20:23 - Nov 11 by sioni

What a scurrilous post. Which position on your square compass designed to illuminate your philosophical beliefs elucidates your libertarian opinions in this post? Is it the big scab on the bottom/arse of the diagramme jumping from one cheek to the other?

There is no scab on that diagram. There is no arse on that diagram...unless you want to pin point where you are.

The right to be offensive, on purpose or accidentally, is a libertarian belief. Why is it so hard for people to understand a simple political compass? It's not rocket science, ffs.

Tbh, I think you're just mad because you were one of the people who upvoted Lisa's post that in hindsight was a bloody awful post. (not that I care about up votes, of course)
I'm also looking at you Bryn Cartwright...
Only joking, mate
[Post edited 12 Nov 2018 3:57]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Login to get fewer ads

US Midterms.. on 16:55 - Nov 12 with 2129 viewsShaky

US Midterms.. on 09:06 - Nov 10 by Jack_Meoff

....aaaand in other news, it looks like whilst everyone is bickering, the War Party has been voted back in. The same party that has had control of the US since 1776. Yay! How does that Talking Heads song go? 'Same as it ever was. Same as it ever was...'

$800 billion military budget this year too, large gins all round for the shareholders of Lockheed Martin and the like - chin chin! Go get em Mr Bolton!

So elections don't matter according to a sample of a 1,000 followers of some militant progressive.

Bernie bros can sit there and tell each other that all day long, but meanwhile Trump has stacked the Supreme court with young far right wing ideologues who consistently expand the rights of corporations to screw ordinary people, bribe politicians, and restrict the rights of basic freedom such as abortion which is almost certainly coming.

And Trump almost bagged a third justice recently when Ginsburg broke a few ribs.

It is a two party system. If you are so ideologically pure as to fail to support your team, you are helping the opposition.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

US Midterms.. on 17:38 - Nov 12 with 2108 viewsShaky

Republican strategist, Trump hater, and all round funny guy tells it like it is; this is well worth watching if you have a spare hour:

Misology -- It's a bitch

US Midterms.. on 23:36 - Nov 12 with 2060 viewsDJack

US Midterms.. on 03:39 - Nov 12 by Mo_Wives

No, I won't, DJ.

Is it because your attempt to use tragedy to shame me didn't work?

No, I read it and my cheeks flushed and my ears went hot thinking "Ah, I hope I didn't offend anyone" and if I did I apologise. But I'll tell you why it'll stay.

Many young men over many years have fought and died to protect the freedoms we've held dear in this country. Those rights include freedom of speech and freedom to offend. They literally fought for the right for me to make an ass of myself with my words, to believe what I choose to believe and to be free from violent attacks due to those beliefs.

So considering that, maybe the people you should be trying to shame are those, on this thread, willing to just hand over our speech rights and those advocating violent attacks on people who believe different things.

My post may well make me look like an insensitive ass but it will stay there in memory of those who fought to ensure our freedoms.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2018 4:15]

Couple of points champ...

You shamed yourself but you're too much of an ass to realise.

We don't actually have the right of freedom of speech in this country...but I like the idea.

In general the soldiers that served (and in some cases died) would not be particularly happy that you suggested they would easily execute a fugitive.

Going back to "freedom of speech" all I did was exercise my own.

I have nothing further to say to you on the matter but as always you can crack on.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

US Midterms.. on 00:17 - Nov 13 with 2043 viewsomarjack

US Midterms.. on 16:55 - Nov 12 by Shaky

So elections don't matter according to a sample of a 1,000 followers of some militant progressive.

Bernie bros can sit there and tell each other that all day long, but meanwhile Trump has stacked the Supreme court with young far right wing ideologues who consistently expand the rights of corporations to screw ordinary people, bribe politicians, and restrict the rights of basic freedom such as abortion which is almost certainly coming.

And Trump almost bagged a third justice recently when Ginsburg broke a few ribs.

It is a two party system. If you are so ideologically pure as to fail to support your team, you are helping the opposition.

Future GOP supreme court nominees.

Sometimes we just can't get to be picky about who we vote for. As I said before, imo partisan politics is a part of the problem but we simply have to play the game or get trampled upon.

I can't even imagine the US voters who sat at home that day because "Hillary is too boring or uninspiring" and let Donnie and his friends (like the fellows in the picture above) run the country. Hopefully they'd have learned their lessons in 2020.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

US Midterms.. on 06:28 - Nov 13 with 1983 viewsMo_Wives

US Midterms.. on 23:36 - Nov 12 by DJack

Couple of points champ...

You shamed yourself but you're too much of an ass to realise.

We don't actually have the right of freedom of speech in this country...but I like the idea.

In general the soldiers that served (and in some cases died) would not be particularly happy that you suggested they would easily execute a fugitive.

Going back to "freedom of speech" all I did was exercise my own.

I have nothing further to say to you on the matter but as always you can crack on.

Once again, no.

I made it clear in that post that my post reflects on me. That if I look like an ass it's through my actions. If I had used 'profit' instead of 'prophet' when talking about Muhammed and someone though "Oops that could offend someone" they could either send me a personal message or announce it on here. Only one of those would have the effect of shaming the person and gaining internet points. That's the choice you took. I was unsure of your motives...now I do believe it was for internet points.

No, we don't have complete freedom of speech...and more and more keeps being put off limit. How long are you gonna stand by and say nothing?

If those soldiers of yesterday were here today, with their views on free speech, nationalism and not being ruled by a European super state you would call them alt-right and say they have a broken moral compass. And those weren't soldiers I sent after Lisa. They were 'the hounds'. My private army of keyboard warriors who are sent to search and destroy. All veterans of the great meme war.

Ah, quick point, Champ...

"We don't actually have the right of freedom of speech in this country" (DJack)

"Going back to "freedom of speech" all I did was exercise my own." (Also DJack)

It's almost like you're not making arguments you believe but instead just trying to score points on the internet. Which is strengthening my belief that you used other peoples deaths to score points on the internet. You should be ashamed.
And I welcome you using your "freedom of speech" to criticise me. What makes you think I feel any different?. I will fight for your right to call me an asshole.

And look, he has nothing more to say. He lost his spine just before getting to the point about Lisa's belief that it's OK to attack people for their beliefs. How convenient.
Start running DJack. I'm thinking of setting the hounds on you and since they track estrogen they'll have you found in no time.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

US Midterms.. on 07:07 - Nov 13 with 1973 viewsMo_Wives

US Midterms.. on 00:17 - Nov 13 by omarjack

Sometimes we just can't get to be picky about who we vote for. As I said before, imo partisan politics is a part of the problem but we simply have to play the game or get trampled upon.

I can't even imagine the US voters who sat at home that day because "Hillary is too boring or uninspiring" and let Donnie and his friends (like the fellows in the picture above) run the country. Hopefully they'd have learned their lessons in 2020.

Ohhhhh, you thought you made such a great point but you actually nuked yourself.

First off that photo actually looks more like a group of kids trolling old pearl clutchers like yourself.
Similar to the 'satanic panic' in the US where Christians were worried about the massive uprising of Satanism but most of it was just kids listening to heavy metal and wearing make up because they loved the fact that it pissed their parents off and got the media all wound up. I'll wait until more info comes out before I judge that photo.

Now, Omar, have you heard of a group called the Communists?
No, they didn't sing with Lionel Richie...try again...
OK, I'll tell you. They are like Nazis but they killed far more people. They also done it more than once, unlike the Nazis, they're repeat offenders. They also ran totalitarian states that supressed freedoms and 'disappeared' people, who spoke out about them, to the gulag or the grave.
You are probably ignorant of these facts because for every critical program we get about the left wing Communists on the TV, we get 14 million about the right wing Nazis. I wonder why?
Here are some of them protesting Trump...

Many of them voted for Hillary...they probably would have voted for Bernie if she didn't rig the primaries but whatever.

Now, as far as I can see Hillary is not flying a commie flag and Trump is not giving speeches to the Hitler Youth...Oh, but what do we have here?...

Hopefully you'll be voting for the Conservatives to keep him and his friends from running the country?
Hopefully you won't just sit at home?
Hopefully you've learned your lessons from the 20th century?

Who am I kidding? As this thread has shown it's only wrong when your opposition do it.

They cry out in pain as they punch you.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

US Midterms.. on 09:56 - Nov 13 with 1938 viewsMo_Wives

US Midterms.. on 00:17 - Nov 13 by omarjack

I've had a quick glance through that Twitter thread and I'm more convinced that what I was saying was correct.

The thread seems to be full of hand wringing dolts who forgot what it's like to be that age. One of these dolts actually points out that the kids are apparently laughing and bragging that they even had the black kid joining in.
Does this seem like the actions of a group of teenagers having fun by shocking old farts?
It does to me.

I came across one person who seems to be talking sense. No, not a Nazi but what appears to be a 'person of colour' by the name of Jenn Lamber. She says this over two tweets:

"Ever think maybe they did this not because they are genuinely racist and hateful but to spark the very reaction you are giving them? I refuse to be offended, I am more sad that we have watered down terms like Nazi and racists to the point where it is not taken seriously"

And...

"Agreed but I don't blame them for their ignorance, I blame the far left for making Nazism and racism pretty much a joke"

Imo, Jenn is correct...and a bit of a fox. I would totally eat her ass. But that's beside the point.
In a dishonest pursuit of silencing their critics because they have no good arguments SJW's and progressives have labelled anyone who disagrees with them a racist or a Nazi. This has led to those terms not meaning what they use to mean. This has led to kids using those terms to troll people like Omar. Well done kids, these people deserve to be trolled.

And one more thing. In the thread there is a woman named Leona Wisniewski and she said this:

"I live in Wisconsin I can try and find their parents and talk to them"

Imagine having an old busy body, in a bonnet, knocking on your door and patronisingly telling you how you don't know her but she's come to teach you why Nazis are bad and how to raise your kids, FFS. And no one told her to shut up!
This is why progressives hate white people and think they're all privileged c*nts. It's because they all hang around with each other. All the white people they know are privileged c*nts who act like this

Good luck, Mr Cooper

US Midterms.. on 10:12 - Nov 13 with 1934 viewsMo_Wives

US Midterms.. on 17:38 - Nov 12 by Shaky

Republican strategist, Trump hater, and all round funny guy tells it like it is; this is well worth watching if you have a spare hour:

Having trouble posting your video, Shakes?

Don't worry, I got you, fam...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

US Midterms.. on 11:16 - Nov 13 with 1910 viewsShaky

Thanks, Mo, thought the url looked funny:

Misology -- It's a bitch

US Midterms.. on 11:32 - Nov 13 with 1894 viewsMo_Wives

US Midterms.. on 11:16 - Nov 13 by Shaky

Thanks, Mo, thought the url looked funny:

No worries, Shakes, glad to help.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising