Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video 09:11 - Nov 6 with 2737 viewstheloneranger

Sick B@stards

https://news.sky.com/story/five-men-arrested-over-grenfell-tower-effigy-bonfire-

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 23:05 - Nov 6 with 667 viewsomarjack

Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 22:51 - Nov 6 by Brynmill_Jack

Ah, so it's a painted shoe box. Err, actually it's a bit more than that. It's a crowd of St George's flag waving South London white trash that's mocking the deaths of around a hundred or so peoples of diverse ethnic origins in unimaginable terror and horror. It actually takes a certain level of retarded low life to even come up with this concept. I thought I'd seen some sickness in humanity but f*ck me even I'm dumbstruck by this.

At least the boy's grandfather has come out in the press to show he's disgusted.

P.S. What are we being distracted from? And who's behind the mass distraction?

Yaxley-Lennon's "peaceful" squad at work.

The same c*nts who get horrified and offended when they see a woman wearing a bloody headscarf, crying bloody murder and "white genocide".

But "muh freedum fu speech!"

Nauseating sewer waste. I'm ashamed of breathing the same air as those "patriots".

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 23:40 - Nov 6 with 650 viewsLohengrin

Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 22:51 - Nov 6 by Brynmill_Jack

Ah, so it's a painted shoe box. Err, actually it's a bit more than that. It's a crowd of St George's flag waving South London white trash that's mocking the deaths of around a hundred or so peoples of diverse ethnic origins in unimaginable terror and horror. It actually takes a certain level of retarded low life to even come up with this concept. I thought I'd seen some sickness in humanity but f*ck me even I'm dumbstruck by this.

At least the boy's grandfather has come out in the press to show he's disgusted.

P.S. What are we being distracted from? And who's behind the mass distraction?

Horrible? Of course it is. The internet is alive with all sorts malignant ‘jokes’ about everything from 9/11 to The King’s Cross Fire, Aberfan to Child Sex abuse. This latest isn’t ugliness in isolation, Bryn, it’s just one more bit of foam atop a tidal wave of filth.

Senior politicians don’t rush to condemn any of it as a rule. It isn’t pushed to the front of the news agenda, it’s best left ignored as it could well and probably will now result in morons copy-catting to revel in upset and offence. Why do I think politicians like to throw up smoke screens? Because I’ve watched them long enough to know there’s always, always something strategic behind their actions.

Like what on this occasion? Who knows, it could be a deal being signed with the Saudis before this scandal of the murdered journalist has had chance to blow over? Some fresh Brexit-related humiliation about to break? It will be something grubby, no doubt.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 00:26 - Nov 7 with 619 viewsDJack

Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 23:40 - Nov 6 by Lohengrin

Horrible? Of course it is. The internet is alive with all sorts malignant ‘jokes’ about everything from 9/11 to The King’s Cross Fire, Aberfan to Child Sex abuse. This latest isn’t ugliness in isolation, Bryn, it’s just one more bit of foam atop a tidal wave of filth.

Senior politicians don’t rush to condemn any of it as a rule. It isn’t pushed to the front of the news agenda, it’s best left ignored as it could well and probably will now result in morons copy-catting to revel in upset and offence. Why do I think politicians like to throw up smoke screens? Because I’ve watched them long enough to know there’s always, always something strategic behind their actions.

Like what on this occasion? Who knows, it could be a deal being signed with the Saudis before this scandal of the murdered journalist has had chance to blow over? Some fresh Brexit-related humiliation about to break? It will be something grubby, no doubt.

When the media show images of coloured people, immigrants/foreigners, liberals/Lefties in some "drama" it's highlighting a scourge. When it's white trash, it's smoke and mirrors you say...righto.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 07:32 - Nov 7 with 545 viewsLohengrin

Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 00:26 - Nov 7 by DJack

When the media show images of coloured people, immigrants/foreigners, liberals/Lefties in some "drama" it's highlighting a scourge. When it's white trash, it's smoke and mirrors you say...righto.

I’m glad you’ve caught on.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Five men arrested over Grenfell Tower model bonfire video on 07:44 - Nov 7 with 541 viewsbuilthjack

Unbelievable how anyone can do what they did.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024