Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordi Govea 13:11 - Nov 6 with 4394 viewsSwan91

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/were-really-pleased-jordi

pleased to see he is back to game fitness.. playing the last 13 mins of the win over tottenham. hopefully he can get some games and get back to fitness.

who knows if he plays well... he could come feature for the first team at some point this season if he has the potential or quality. Has already happened to many youth players.
Jordi Govea on 14:45 - Nov 6 with 4186 views34dfgdf54

Nixon said it was seen as somewhat of a coup at the time when we signed him.

Never seen him play, will be interesting to see how he does for the u23s.
Jordi Govea on 14:50 - Nov 6 with 4179 viewsairedale

Powerful looking lad.
Jordi Govea on 15:50 - Nov 6 with 4058 viewsTheKirkyLife

Really excited about this one. I know he's become the butt of jokes in the past few months but anybody who watched those 13 minutes knows what I'm on about when I say he has POTENTIAL.

We're talking long-term replacement at LB in the senior squad.
Jordi Govea on 08:08 - Nov 7 with 3561 views34dfgdf54

Jordi Govea on 15:50 - Nov 6 by TheKirkyLife

Really excited about this one. I know he's become the butt of jokes in the past few months but anybody who watched those 13 minutes knows what I'm on about when I say he has POTENTIAL.

We're talking long-term replacement at LB in the senior squad.

What was he like Kirky?

Fly forward or more defensive based? I know it's literally 13 minutes so hard to tell. I'm sure I read somewhere before we signed him, that he's rapid.
Jordi Govea on 13:31 - Nov 7 with 3365 viewsTheKirkyLife

Jordi Govea on 08:08 - Nov 7 by 34dfgdf54

What was he like Kirky?

Fly forward or more defensive based? I know it's literally 13 minutes so hard to tell. I'm sure I read somewhere before we signed him, that he's rapid.

That's just the thing. He was really powerful almost Bony-style in keeping the ball. Not only that but he has the pace to burn affording him a chance to combine with attacks then fall back in defensive. It's no wonder that he tore his hamstring in all honesty, you get the wrong thing happen running that fast...
Jordi Govea on 14:13 - Nov 7 with 3302 views34dfgdf54

Jordi Govea on 13:31 - Nov 7 by TheKirkyLife

That's just the thing. He was really powerful almost Bony-style in keeping the ball. Not only that but he has the pace to burn affording him a chance to combine with attacks then fall back in defensive. It's no wonder that he tore his hamstring in all honesty, you get the wrong thing happen running that fast...

As his compatriot Jeff keeps finding out...
Jordi Govea on 20:48 - Nov 9 with 2882 viewsgiantstoneater

Jordi Govea on 14:13 - Nov 7 by 34dfgdf54

As his compatriot Jeff keeps finding out...

I sometimes wonder that Montero doesn't look relaxed when he`s running or that his runs are a little stop start with him often standing up the defender before launching on a sprint perhaps a word with a sprinter might help him out.
Jordi Govea on 20:52 - Nov 9 with 2868 viewsDr_Winston

Jordi Govea on 20:48 - Nov 9 by giantstoneater

I sometimes wonder that Montero doesn't look relaxed when he`s running or that his runs are a little stop start with him often standing up the defender before launching on a sprint perhaps a word with a sprinter might help him out.

I remember way back when John Hodge had a couple of sessions with a Welsh Commonwealth sprinter (not sure who) and it seemed to make a big difference to him over the first five or ten yards.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Jordi Govea on 21:28 - Nov 9 with 2815 viewsgiantstoneater

Jordi Govea on 20:52 - Nov 9 by Dr_Winston

I remember way back when John Hodge had a couple of sessions with a Welsh Commonwealth sprinter (not sure who) and it seemed to make a big difference to him over the first five or ten yards.

Was it Lyn Davies perhaps?
Jordi Govea on 22:11 - Nov 9 with 2748 viewsDr_Winston

Jordi Govea on 21:28 - Nov 9 by giantstoneater

Was it Lyn Davies perhaps?

No idea.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024