Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulton Signs Until 2021 16:01 - Nov 6 with 2575 viewsTheKirkyLife

More great news. I'd say Roberts, VDH and Fer are more crucial but nice to know one of our best performers this season is here to stay.
Fulton Signs Until 2021 on 16:19 - Nov 6 with 2514 viewsyescomeon

And grimes

Upthecity!

Fulton Signs Until 2021 on 16:21 - Nov 6 with 2512 viewsjack247

Roberts is definitely one of the four or five Potter spoke about being in negotiations. Not sure if it included Rodon or was after he signed. I’d guess Grimes is another. Then maybe VdH or Montero? Fer would be a bit of a surprise
Fulton Signs Until 2021 on 16:35 - Nov 6 with 2477 viewsjackrmee

Surprising one, but one that shows the intent of the club more than the rest imo.
Fulton was contracted til 2020, so they didn't need to extend it now, however they chose to. I'm assuming he has had a better pay deal than he had before, along with a little signing on fee. Probably not much in the scheme of things, but nevertheless money they didn't NEED to spend right now.
Seems to me they are happy to spend money and invest in the club, however only in young hungry players.
January will be the same.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Fulton Signs Until 2021 on 16:37 - Nov 6 with 2471 views_

Fulton Signs Until 2021 on 16:35 - Nov 6 by jackrmee

Surprising one, but one that shows the intent of the club more than the rest imo.
Fulton was contracted til 2020, so they didn't need to extend it now, however they chose to. I'm assuming he has had a better pay deal than he had before, along with a little signing on fee. Probably not much in the scheme of things, but nevertheless money they didn't NEED to spend right now.
Seems to me they are happy to spend money and invest in the club, however only in young hungry players.
January will be the same.

What??

Exactly like they said you mean?

Crazy stuff

(this sarcasm isn't aimed at you by the way)

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Fulton Signs Until 2021 on 16:39 - Nov 6 with 2462 viewsjasper_T

Fulton's agent must be a wizard. Feels like he gets a new contract practically every season.
Fulton Signs Until 2021 on 16:56 - Nov 6 with 2420 viewsjackrmee

Fulton Signs Until 2021 on 16:37 - Nov 6 by _

What??

Exactly like they said you mean?

Crazy stuff

(this sarcasm isn't aimed at you by the way)

Surprising as I didn't expect an extension for Fulton.

Yeah, exactly as they said, but this shows more than anything else yet, that the club are willing to invest in our squad.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Fulton Signs Until 2021 on 17:06 - Nov 6 with 2397 viewsBadlands

Fulton Signs Until 2021 on 16:56 - Nov 6 by jackrmee

Surprising as I didn't expect an extension for Fulton.

Yeah, exactly as they said, but this shows more than anything else yet, that the club are willing to invest in our squad.

Why?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Fulton Signs Until 2021 on 17:16 - Nov 6 with 2363 viewshobo

Fulton Signs Until 2021 on 17:06 - Nov 6 by Badlands

Why?

Don't forget we were prepared to sell him to Reading for the paltry sum of 200k just a couple of months back
[Post edited 6 Nov 2018 17:17]
Login to get fewer ads

Fulton Signs Until 2021 on 17:35 - Nov 6 with 2336 viewsjackrmee

Fulton Signs Until 2021 on 17:06 - Nov 6 by Badlands

Why?

Simply because his contract wasn't expiring. And people on here almost had me believing that there is no money for even our pups to get minuscule contracts. This has made me happy, as they've paid out a bit of cash on someone who wasn't even at risk of leaving for free, which means (in my head at least) that they are definitely going to sign anyone in GPs plans up for the forseeable future. That's enough for me.

Fulton Signs Until 2021 on 19:08 - Nov 6 with 2198 viewsangryjack

Somebody at the club is getting a backhander off Fulton s agent
Fulton Signs Until 2021 on 19:33 - Nov 6 with 2144 viewsFlashberryjack

Fulton Signs Until 2021 on 19:08 - Nov 6 by angryjack

Somebody at the club is getting a backhander off Fulton s agent

Fulton has come on a lot, and he's definitely going to get better.
Good to see we've tied him down further by extending his contract.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Fulton Signs Until 2021 on 20:15 - Nov 6 with 2101 viewsPrivate_Partz

Fulton Signs Until 2021 on 19:33 - Nov 6 by Flashberryjack

Fulton has come on a lot, and he's definitely going to get better.
Good to see we've tied him down further by extending his contract.

More good news.
Plus they appear to be doing what they promised at the moment. A refreshing change it would seem.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Fulton Signs Until 2021 on 20:28 - Nov 6 with 2080 viewspencoedjack

Been very impressed with Fulton & Grimes this season.

Vast improvement keep it up .... Well done GP
Fulton Signs Until 2021 on 20:41 - Nov 6 with 2058 viewsItchySphincter

Fulton does look strong this season, let’s not forget though that Monk had him ahead of Leon and whether you agree with that or not, it shows how highly he has been thought of at the club over the last few years.

Grimes is a funny one, I really like him, probably our best player this season and he’s up against strong competition, but would he extend if given the opportunity? I hope so but some of the crap he took from some of our ‘fans’ before this season might be enough for him to think twice. Future Premier League player for sure.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2018 22:13]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Fulton Signs Until 2021 on 21:38 - Nov 6 with 1969 viewsFlashberryjack

Fulton Signs Until 2021 on 20:41 - Nov 6 by ItchySphincter

Fulton does look strong this season, let’s not forget though that Monk had him ahead of Leon and whether you agree with that or not, it shows how highly he has been thought of at the club over the last few years.

Grimes is a funny one, I really like him, probably our best player this season and he’s up against strong competition, but would he extend if given the opportunity? I hope so but some of the crap he took from some of our ‘fans’ before this season might be enough for him to think twice. Future Premier League player for sure.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2018 22:13]

Totally agree with what you say regarding Fullton, can't say I've been that impressed with Grimes though, I don't know what his passing accuracy stats are, but they do seem a little wayward at times IMO, hopefully that part of his game will improve with more game time.

Hello

Fulton Signs Until 2021 on 21:46 - Nov 6 with 1959 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Fulton Signs Until 2021 on 21:38 - Nov 6 by Flashberryjack

Totally agree with what you say regarding Fullton, can't say I've been that impressed with Grimes though, I don't know what his passing accuracy stats are, but they do seem a little wayward at times IMO, hopefully that part of his game will improve with more game time.

He's a midfielder playing quite well at left back and when he took on the holding MF berth against Reading he looked the part. Our play went a bit awry when Fer came on I I remember rightly

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Fulton Signs Until 2021 on 21:59 - Nov 6 with 1934 viewsbuilthjack

Get Roberts signed. No 1 priority

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Fulton Signs Until 2021 on 22:01 - Nov 6 with 1923 viewsFlashberryjack

Fulton Signs Until 2021 on 21:46 - Nov 6 by Brynmill_Jack

He's a midfielder playing quite well at left back and when he took on the holding MF berth against Reading he looked the part. Our play went a bit awry when Fer came on I I remember rightly

Long way from being our best player this season though, which is the post I was replying to was saying.

Hello

Fulton Signs Until 2021 on 22:18 - Nov 6 with 1888 viewsItchySphincter

Fulton Signs Until 2021 on 22:01 - Nov 6 by Flashberryjack

Long way from being our best player this season though, which is the post I was replying to was saying.

Besides one half Grimes has been Mr Consistent. He’s going to score a few belters soon and will be in the mix for player of the year, along with Ollie. Connor, Joe, Dan and Celina will be on the mix as well as Naughton and VdH.

See what I did there?

Add some more, we’re f*cking brilliant this year.

Fulton Signs Until 2021 on 22:57 - Nov 6 with 1847 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Fulton Signs Until 2021 on 22:01 - Nov 6 by Flashberryjack

Well if Grimes is doing well in two positions why do you say he's a long way from being our best player this season? Granted Celina is pretty much out there on his own but Grimes must be in the chasing pack behind surely?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Fulton Signs Until 2021 on 07:45 - Nov 7 with 1700 viewsItchySphincter

Fulton Signs Until 2021 on 22:57 - Nov 6 by Brynmill_Jack

Well if Grimes is doing well in two positions why do you say he's a long way from being our best player this season? Granted Celina is pretty much out there on his own but Grimes must be in the chasing pack behind surely?

Celina is a huge talent but very raw. He has lots to work on but if he achieves his potential he will be a very special player. Needs to kick on over to the next couple of seasons.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024