Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Warwick, Lisa, e Paul and any Jacks near Kew Bridge/Gardens 21:18 - Nov 6 with 1142 viewswaynekerr55

Any recommendations on restaurants near Kew Gardens? Needs to be toddler friendly although he's pretty good with his food.

Thanks 👍

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

FAO Warwick, Lisa, e Paul and any Jacks near Kew Bridge/Gardens on 21:42 - Nov 6 with 1123 viewsWarwickHunt

The Glasshouse and Ma Cuisine may be a bit serious with a nipper. Best bet is probably Q Verde - close to the station and the gardens. Very popular Italian so the bambino should be welcome - the missus may be going there tomorrow so I’ll PM you a review if she does.
FAO Warwick, Lisa, e Paul and any Jacks near Kew Bridge/Gardens on 18:01 - Nov 7 with 1014 viewsShaky

If you are going to Kew Gardens walk out the other end and go to Carluccios in Richmond just across from the station.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

FAO Warwick, Lisa, e Paul and any Jacks near Kew Bridge/Gardens on 20:23 - Nov 7 with 963 viewswaynekerr55

FAO Warwick, Lisa, e Paul and any Jacks near Kew Bridge/Gardens on 18:01 - Nov 7 by Shaky

If you are going to Kew Gardens walk out the other end and go to Carluccios in Richmond just across from the station.

I do like a Pollo Milanese from Carluccios. Rest his soul one year ago today he passed.

FAO Warwick, Lisa, e Paul and any Jacks near Kew Bridge/Gardens on 20:46 - Nov 7 with 945 viewsWarwickHunt

FAO Warwick, Lisa, e Paul and any Jacks near Kew Bridge/Gardens on 20:23 - Nov 7 by waynekerr55

I do like a Pollo Milanese from Carluccios. Rest his soul one year ago today he passed.

Haven’t been since the old boy sold the chain and they changed the menu. Is it still decent?

Not a great review of Q Verde from ‘er indoors I’m afraid. Food very average ( suspected it was Anglicised from the bolognese with spaghetti and cream in the carbonara - both hanging offences in Italy).
FAO Warwick, Lisa, e Paul and any Jacks near Kew Bridge/Gardens on 21:25 - Nov 7 with 918 viewslonglostjack

FAO Warwick, Lisa, e Paul and any Jacks near Kew Bridge/Gardens on 20:46 - Nov 7 by WarwickHunt

Haven’t been since the old boy sold the chain and they changed the menu. Is it still decent?

Not a great review of Q Verde from ‘er indoors I’m afraid. Food very average ( suspected it was Anglicised from the bolognese with spaghetti and cream in the carbonara - both hanging offences in Italy).

Yep. Fatty Pancetta and eggs cooked in heat of spaghetti immediately after being drained. Italian cooking simple and much better than Brit interpretations or pretentious classic French.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2018 21:26]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

FAO Warwick, Lisa, e Paul and any Jacks near Kew Bridge/Gardens on 07:00 - Nov 8 with 828 viewsepaul

Never ate that way mush

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

FAO Warwick, Lisa, e Paul and any Jacks near Kew Bridge/Gardens on 09:40 - Nov 8 with 781 viewswaynekerr55

FAO Warwick, Lisa, e Paul and any Jacks near Kew Bridge/Gardens on 20:46 - Nov 7 by WarwickHunt

Tidy to be fair as far as chains go.

Any other recommendations?

FAO Warwick, Lisa, e Paul and any Jacks near Kew Bridge/Gardens on 09:50 - Nov 8 with 774 viewsWarwickHunt

FAO Warwick, Lisa, e Paul and any Jacks near Kew Bridge/Gardens on 09:40 - Nov 8 by waynekerr55

Tidy to be fair as far as chains go.

Any other recommendations?

Ma Cuisine does a set lunch for about the same as Carluccios.

Haven’t tried it but it gets good reviews.
Login to get fewer ads

FAO Warwick, Lisa, e Paul and any Jacks near Kew Bridge/Gardens on 18:48 - Nov 8 with 717 viewslondonlisa2001

Sorry Wayne - not a haunt of mine so no idea.

Can’t remember the last time I was in Kew.
FAO Warwick, Lisa, e Paul and any Jacks near Kew Bridge/Gardens on 18:50 - Nov 8 with 713 viewsJackfath

There must be a Frankie and Bennies round there? Max's favourite eating place.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

FAO Warwick, Lisa, e Paul and any Jacks near Kew Bridge/Gardens on 20:06 - Nov 8 with 686 viewsexiledclaseboy

FAO Warwick, Lisa, e Paul and any Jacks near Kew Bridge/Gardens on 18:50 - Nov 8 by Jackfath

Too posh for Wayne.

Poll: Tory leader

FAO Warwick, Lisa, e Paul and any Jacks near Kew Bridge/Gardens on 18:34 - Nov 9 with 621 viewswaynekerr55

FAO Warwick, Lisa, e Paul and any Jacks near Kew Bridge/Gardens on 20:06 - Nov 8 by exiledclaseboy

Too posh for Wayne.

FAO Warwick, Lisa, e Paul and any Jacks near Kew Bridge/Gardens on 18:34 - Nov 9 with 620 viewswaynekerr55

FAO Warwick, Lisa, e Paul and any Jacks near Kew Bridge/Gardens on 18:50 - Nov 8 by Jackfath

Where has MAX gone?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024