Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The greatest female singer of all time? 22:26 - Nov 6 with 10641 viewsattila_the_hun

"I'm Free"

The greatest female singer of all time? on 23:18 - Nov 6 with 6328 viewsGowerjack

Aretha Franklin.

Obviously.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The greatest female singer of all time? on 00:44 - Nov 7 with 6302 viewssainthelens

Posh Spice.
The greatest female singer of all time? on 04:54 - Nov 7 with 6244 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The greatest female singer of all time? on 23:18 - Nov 6 by Gowerjack

Aretha Franklin.

Obviously.

Probably.

But Carly deserves an honorable mention, and is IMO the smokingest of the greatest ladies.

[Post edited 7 Nov 2018 5:10]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The greatest female singer of all time? on 06:44 - Nov 7 with 6198 viewsjackal

Edith Piaf
Judith Durham.
The greatest female singer of all time? on 06:50 - Nov 7 with 6195 viewsMo_Wives

The greatest female singer of all time? on 04:54 - Nov 7 by Tummer_from_Texas

Probably.

But Carly deserves an honorable mention, and is IMO the smokingest of the greatest ladies.

[Post edited 7 Nov 2018 5:10]

I met her once. Fed her an apple out of my hand. The trick is to keep your palm flat and fingers out of the way.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The greatest female singer of all time? on 06:56 - Nov 7 with 6192 viewsJackfath

Eva Cassidy.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The greatest female singer of all time? on 07:54 - Nov 7 with 6157 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The greatest female singer of all time? on 06:50 - Nov 7 by Mo_Wives

I met her once. Fed her an apple out of my hand. The trick is to keep your palm flat and fingers out of the way.

Leave Steven Tyler alone man.

She did have some nice gams in her day.

[Post edited 7 Nov 2018 7:58]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The greatest female singer of all time? on 07:55 - Nov 7 with 6153 viewsMuteswan

The greatest female singer of all time? on 06:56 - Nov 7 by Jackfath

Eva Cassidy.

Good shout on Eva, could I also suggest Karen Carpenter. Of course there’s always Ella Fitzgerald and Billie Holiday.
Login to get fewer ads

The greatest female singer of all time? on 08:07 - Nov 7 with 6130 viewsLohengrin

The greatest female singer of all time? on 07:55 - Nov 7 by Muteswan

Good shout on Eva, could I also suggest Karen Carpenter. Of course there’s always Ella Fitzgerald and Billie Holiday.

I’m not sure it’s at all possible to decide who the best female vocalist is/was, mate, but I think I’ve got a pretty good handle on what you’d like...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The greatest female singer of all time? on 08:08 - Nov 7 with 6131 viewsMo_Wives

The greatest female singer of all time? on 07:54 - Nov 7 by Tummer_from_Texas

Leave Steven Tyler alone man.

She did have some nice gams in her day.

[Post edited 7 Nov 2018 7:58]

Oh, I'd definitely ride her. Chuck a saddle on her first though.

I jest of course. If Lisa's reading I don't really want to put a saddle on Carly Simon.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The greatest female singer of all time? on 08:22 - Nov 7 with 6125 viewsMuteswan

The greatest female singer of all time? on 08:07 - Nov 7 by Lohengrin

I’m not sure it’s at all possible to decide who the best female vocalist is/was, mate, but I think I’ve got a pretty good handle on what you’d like...

We’ve had some really good female singers at Swansea Jazzland over the last couple of years, including Gabrielle Ducomble, Judith Nijland and coming on December 12th Claire Martin, who has just won 2018 Award for Best British Jazz Vocalist. Come along and check it out, but book tickets early, it will be very popular.
The greatest female singer of all time? on 08:24 - Nov 7 with 6119 viewsoldcob

Nina Simone, Etta James, Ella Fitzgerald and Aretha Franklyn. Depends on personal taste really.
The greatest female singer of all time? on 08:34 - Nov 7 with 6099 viewsnantywatcher

Barbara Streisand - head and shoulders above anyone else mentioned.
The greatest female singer of all time? on 08:41 - Nov 7 with 6080 viewsWarwickHunt

The greatest female singer of all time? on 08:34 - Nov 7 by nantywatcher

The greatest female singer of all time? on 08:43 - Nov 7 with 6071 viewsMuteswan

Enough is enough 😉
The greatest female singer of all time? on 08:46 - Nov 7 with 6068 viewsWarwickHunt

The greatest female singer of all time? on 08:43 - Nov 7 by Muteswan

Enough is enough 😉

We should have a poll - she might just get her nose in front.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2018 8:48]
The greatest female singer of all time? on 09:59 - Nov 7 with 6023 viewsCatullus

The greatest female singer of all time? on 08:46 - Nov 7 by WarwickHunt

We should have a poll - she might just get her nose in front.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2018 8:48]

Teles, Raidne, Molpe, and Thelxiope, to die for they were!!

But seriously, does it depend on you musical taste? Some might suggest Alison Moyet!

Personally I liked Whitney Houston but I have well known rubbish taste, I mean, I have CD's in the car by Bon Jovi, Stiff Little Fingers and Michael Buble

Maybe I'd vote for Aretha.....or that Ashley off the Fresh Prince who released a few songs, Tatty aunty Alice was it?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The greatest female singer of all time? on 11:27 - Nov 7 with 5991 viewssainthelens

Agnetha from Abba. Can't believe she hasn't been mentioned.
The greatest female singer of all time? on 11:36 - Nov 7 with 5980 viewstheloneranger

Nina Simone

Billie Holiday

Etta James

Roberta Flack

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The greatest female singer of all time? on 12:46 - Nov 7 with 5935 viewsScotia

I love Janis Joplin, brilliant voice and performer.
The greatest female singer of all time? on 13:28 - Nov 7 with 5895 viewsMo_Wives

The greatest female singer of all time? on 09:59 - Nov 7 by Catullus

But seriously, does it depend on you musical taste? Some might suggest Alison Moyet!

Personally I liked Whitney Houston but I have well known rubbish taste, I mean, I have CD's in the car by Bon Jovi, Stiff Little Fingers and Michael Buble

Maybe I'd vote for Aretha.....or that Ashley off the Fresh Prince who released a few songs, Tatty aunty Alice was it?

It was once pointed out to me that Michael Buble had a lisp. I had never noticed it before...

"I've got the world on a thtring, I'm thitting a rainbow"

I can't now mith...thorry, miss it.

Thorry if I've thpoilt your thee dee for you.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The greatest female singer of all time? on 15:14 - Nov 7 with 5842 viewsossie_jack

I agree with you mate the greatest female voice I have ever heard peeps should take a listen to some of her songs absolutely mesmerising.
The greatest female singer of all time? on 15:32 - Nov 7 with 5832 viewslifelong

The greatest female singer of all time? on 09:59 - Nov 7 by Catullus

I’ll call your Alison Moyet and raise you Susan Boyle.
The greatest female singer of all time? on 15:50 - Nov 7 with 5822 viewsCatullus

The greatest female singer of all time? on 15:32 - Nov 7 by lifelong

I’ll call your Alison Moyet and raise you Susan Boyle.

I'll call that and raise you Honey G.......sorry, that would be the worst singer thread.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The greatest female singer of all time? on 16:32 - Nov 7 with 5806 viewslifelong

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024