Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SCFC Trust Chairman deleting and censoring posts.... 22:27 - Nov 6 with 1185 views_

...he disagrees with or because Shaky, who is only interested in one thing, and that's money from the Trust, asked him to.

WTF is going on and what have we elected?

This post has been edited by an administrator

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

SCFC Trust Chairman deleting and censoring posts.... on 22:29 - Nov 6 with 1163 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

SCFC Trust Chairman deleting and censoring posts.... on 22:30 - Nov 6 with 1164 viewsbuilthjack

none of my 9961 posts have been deleted.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

SCFC Trust Chairman deleting and censoring posts.... on 22:43 - Nov 6 with 1113 views_

How are the Americans ever supposed to trust the Trust.with the fact Phil has this site and manipulates its output, leaks information to his cronies and forms sub groups of militant Swans fans with campaigns of animosity?

This isn't good

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

SCFC Trust Chairman deleting and censoring posts.... on 22:47 - Nov 6 with 1101 viewsmagicdaps10

Dont think the issue is the yanks trusting the trust

Surely

Its the yanks getting the fans to trust them!!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

SCFC Trust Chairman deleting and censoring posts.... on 22:47 - Nov 6 with 1090 viewsswan65split

I am not in a group.....can I be in a group?
SCFC Trust Chairman deleting and censoring posts.... on 22:51 - Nov 6 with 1085 views_

SCFC Trust Chairman deleting and censoring posts.... on 22:47 - Nov 6 by magicdaps10

Dont think the issue is the yanks trusting the trust

Surely

Its the yanks getting the fans to trust them!!

Over the last few months or since Phil came back on board they've changed their approach to the Trust. They were providing them with the management accounts, since he's back they've stopped that.

Can you blame them though?

SCFC Trust Chairman deleting and censoring posts.... on 22:55 - Nov 6 with 1054 viewsDarran

SCFC Trust Chairman deleting and censoring posts.... on 22:51 - Nov 6 by _

Over the last few months or since Phil came back on board they've changed their approach to the Trust. They were providing them with the management accounts, since he's back they've stopped that.

Can you blame them though?

They still get the management accounts.

SCFC Trust Chairman deleting and censoring posts.... on 23:00 - Nov 6 with 1032 viewslonglostjack

SCFC Trust Chairman deleting and censoring posts.... on 22:55 - Nov 6 by Darran

They still get the management accounts.

Is that because of successful legal action?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

SCFC Trust Chairman deleting and censoring posts.... on 23:06 - Nov 6 with 1000 viewsDarran

SCFC Trust Chairman deleting and censoring posts.... on 23:00 - Nov 6 by longlostjack

Is that because of successful legal action?

No idea Mate I’m not privy to that kind of info.

SCFC Trust Chairman deleting and censoring posts.... on 23:09 - Nov 6 with 993 viewslonglostjack

SCFC Trust Chairman deleting and censoring posts.... on 23:06 - Nov 6 by Darran

No idea Mate I’m not privy to that kind of info.

We’ll just have to wait for the next Trust update then.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

SCFC Trust Chairman deleting and censoring posts.... on 00:14 - Nov 7 with 913 views_E20_Jack

SCFC Trust Chairman deleting and censoring posts.... on 22:43 - Nov 6 by _

How are the Americans ever supposed to trust the Trust.with the fact Phil has this site and manipulates its output, leaks information to his cronies and forms sub groups of militant Swans fans with campaigns of animosity?

This isn't good

It’s certainly not a good look.

I don’t think anyone with a straight face can suggest the Americans or old shareholders were devious when the current Trust is censoring views and after manipulating a vote and covering up multiple clashes of interest including personal financial gain.

More of the same.

People should be free to express their opinions regardless if you like them or not, suppressing that just raises questions. Very, very suspicious.
SCFC Trust Chairman deleting and censoring posts.... on 00:28 - Nov 7 with 907 views_

SCFC Trust Chairman deleting and censoring posts.... on 00:14 - Nov 7 by _E20_Jack

It’s certainly not a good look.

I don’t think anyone with a straight face can suggest the Americans or old shareholders were devious when the current Trust is censoring views and after manipulating a vote and covering up multiple clashes of interest including personal financial gain.

More of the same.

People should be free to express their opinions regardless if you like them or not, suppressing that just raises questions. Very, very suspicious.

Hear hear

SCFC Trust Chairman deleting and censoring posts.... on 03:37 - Nov 7 with 841 viewsLoyal

SCFC Trust Chairman deleting and censoring posts.... on 22:47 - Nov 6 by swan65split

I am not in a group.....can I be in a group?

You can be in my group if you like, there's not many in it but at some point we hope to get a drummer.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

SCFC Trust Chairman deleting and censoring posts.... on 06:04 - Nov 7 with 792 viewsbuilthjack

SCFC Trust Chairman deleting and censoring posts.... on 03:37 - Nov 7 by Loyal

You can be in my group if you like, there's not many in it but at some point we hope to get a drummer.

Ginge

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

SCFC Trust Chairman deleting and censoring posts.... on 06:44 - Nov 7 with 764 viewsAguycalledJack

What posts/threads have been deleted/manipulated?
SCFC Trust Chairman deleting and censoring posts.... on 09:00 - Nov 7 with 688 viewsDarran

There is no censorship.
All that’s happened is we decided the Forums biggest Troll wasn’t wanted here anymore.

It’s easy to prove too,all that needs to happen is E20 emails T2C with what he wants to say about the Trust,T2C posts them on here and we can see how much censorship there is though I can guarantee you you won’t see any.

SCFC Trust Chairman deleting and censoring posts.... on 09:36 - Nov 7 with 644 viewsShaky

SCFC Trust Chairman deleting and censoring posts.... on 09:00 - Nov 7 by Darran

There is no censorship.
All that’s happened is we decided the Forums biggest Troll wasn’t wanted here anymore.

It’s easy to prove too,all that needs to happen is E20 emails T2C with what he wants to say about the Trust,T2C posts them on here and we can see how much censorship there is though I can guarantee you you won’t see any.

In other words T2C is the back passage for aDim?

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024