Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread 23:17 - Nov 6 with 36958 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 10 Nov 2018 15:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:57 - Nov 10 with 2521 viewsAnotherJohn

Feeling a sense of deja vu re last week. Bolton are another team lacking form and confidence, but we seem content to play the ball around in our own half. Fer looks lethargic, and I would rather have Grimes in his position at the moment. We've scored a good goal, but look vulnerable to a set piece or breakaway. Mulder has pulled off one very smart save.
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:58 - Nov 10 with 2498 viewsPegojack

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:39 - Nov 10 by Elward

Same as me. Trying radio wales and getting that message

I've got it on Radio Wales on the telly, listening in Spain. Go figure.
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:58 - Nov 10 with 2496 viewsBLAZE

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:55 - Nov 10 by Captain_Sham

He's missed a lot of chances in a lot of games. Think back to the Leeds game at the end.

I keep telling myself at least he’s getting in the positions to waste chances. It just feels like every week the commentator says how Celina should’ve scored
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:58 - Nov 10 with 2472 viewsSwansea93

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:53 - Nov 10 by BLAZE

Celina being wasteful again. Vital we don’t repeat last week or we’ll start getting a reputation for it

I like Celina but he gives possesion away alot.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:00 - Nov 10 with 2419 viewsBLAZE

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:58 - Nov 10 by Swansea93

That doesn’t bother me too much. He’s in that position where you attempt the killer passes - 8 in 10 may get cut out but you know the other two will create a real chance
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:01 - Nov 10 with 2411 viewsGlyn1

Last season and this season combined. When Bolton concede the first goal their stats are:

W 0, D 7, L 30.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:01 - Nov 10 with 2373 viewssainthelens

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:37 - Nov 10 by Swan91

I have been able to watch every game so far in S.Korea

Shut up arseoul
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:01 - Nov 10 with 2394 viewsSwan91

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:58 - Nov 10 by Swansea93

That is likely to happen with a player like Celina.... he is not the type to keep possession he is the one to make risky passes.. try different things... for every amazing pass that sets up a goal.. there will be times where he loses possession.

It is a shame he missed that chance though... still part of the game he needs to work on more.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:02 - Nov 10 with 2365 viewsSwan91

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:01 - Nov 10 by sainthelens

Shut up arseoul

:(
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:02 - Nov 10 with 2360 viewsmonmouth

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:01 - Nov 10 by Glyn1

Last season and this season combined. When Bolton concede the first goal their stats are:

W 0, D 7, L 30.

FFS Glyn, delete that mun. 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:02 - Nov 10 with 2349 viewssioni

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:36 - Nov 10 by slate_dk

Today they allow me to watch… i think it has been a month since last

My audio came on about the 24th min, video with frozen screen every 20secs at 32mins and full video and audio at about 37 mins. Happened once before in addition to missing one game completely.
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:04 - Nov 10 with 2306 viewsswanjackal

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:56 - Nov 10 by thornabyswan

Commentator are these Swansea players made of glass there is one down every 3 or 4 minutes.
Made me laugh the Lancastrian tw@t.

You would think having watched Pratley there for 6-7 years, they would be used to that behaviour.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:05 - Nov 10 with 2284 viewsMo_Wives

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:02 - Nov 10 by monmouth

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:05 - Nov 10 with 2249 viewsairedale

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:02 - Nov 10 by monmouth

KoD innit.
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:07 - Nov 10 with 2219 viewsairedale

The black spot.
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:08 - Nov 10 with 2148 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:01 - Nov 10 by Glyn1

W 0, D 7, L 30.

Rotherham hadn't won a game they went behind in since 2015
[Post edited 10 Nov 2018 16:09]

Its just a ride.

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:08 - Nov 10 with 2122 viewsOldjack

W 0, D 7, L 30.

didn't Rotherham have something similar ? schhhhhhhhhhhh

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:10 - Nov 10 with 2094 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Swans should have been awarded a handball penalty.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:11 - Nov 10 with 2022 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:10 - Nov 10 by Tummer_from_Texas

Swans should have been awarded a handball penalty.

We need to up it

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:12 - Nov 10 with 1964 viewsCaptain_Sham

So has Potter learned anything from last week?

Its just a ride.

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:14 - Nov 10 with 1903 viewsDJack

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:12 - Nov 10 by Captain_Sham

So has Potter learned anything from last week?

Have the players?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:15 - Nov 10 with 1854 viewsGroo

The text seems to indicate they are getting chances

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:15 - Nov 10 with 1844 viewsairedale

Bolton coming back into it on my radio.
The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:16 - Nov 10 with 1823 viewsCaptain_Sham

This is groundhog day. Im going for an exact replica of the score.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2018 16:16]

Its just a ride.

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:18 - Nov 10 with 1713 viewsDJack

The Official Bolton Wanderers Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:16 - Nov 10 by Captain_Sham

This is groundhog day. Im going for an exact replica of the score.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2018 16:16]

Sham, we are all thinking the same...but we don 't need you voicing the thought!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024