Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Union Jack Army 09:06 - Nov 7 with 17142 viewsattila_the_hun

for all those that keep making out it's just the one Union Jack flag at The Liberty

I think that might be more than one flag
[Post edited 9 Nov 2018 12:29]

"I'm Free"

Union Jack Army on 10:32 - Nov 9 with 2298 viewsLohengrin

Union Jack Army on 10:22 - Nov 9 by trampie

Neath has never produced or contributed Porthcawl to the national interest, even their best ever rugby player was a Glynneath product.

Dai Morris was Rhigos boy...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Union Jack Army on 11:03 - Nov 9 with 2272 viewstrampie

Union Jack Army on 10:32 - Nov 9 by Lohengrin

Dai Morris was Rhigos boy...

Yes and he played for Glynneath.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Union Jack Army on 11:08 - Nov 9 with 2263 viewsLohengrin

Union Jack Army on 11:03 - Nov 9 by trampie

Yes and he played for Glynneath.

Dai is a real gentleman, he does a lot for charity...

Union Jack Army on 12:23 - Nov 9 with 2228 viewsattila_the_hun

Union Jack Army on 09:46 - Nov 8 by Loyal

It was ok when Brendan was with his ...

Brendan Rodgers used to be a proud Poppy wearer, now he manages the Catholic team he doesn't wear one. Good principles from Brenda .....not.

is the club vermin or is Brendan Vermin? he has worn one before so it's his choice.....the weasly little shit
[Post edited 9 Nov 2018 12:25]

"I'm Free"

Union Jack Army on 13:59 - Nov 9 with 2195 viewsDewi1jack

Union Jack Army on 12:23 - Nov 9 by attila_the_hun

Brendan Rodgers used to be a proud Poppy wearer, now he manages the Catholic team he doesn't wear one. Good principles from Brenda .....not.

is the club vermin or is Brendan Vermin? he has worn one before so it's his choice.....the weasly little shit
[Post edited 9 Nov 2018 12:25]

"The fans are oytschtandin"

Yes Brenda they certainly are.
Even make you scared to wear a Poppy.

Like our pair of Welsh nuts.
Sorry Welsh Nats.

Quick question so as we can finish this topic once and for all, rather than Trampie and Owain keep starting fresh ones.

Does it really matter what colour, what religion, what nationality or what flag they wish to show our fan base comes from?
Because reading the comments you two keep posting on numerous threads, I'm going to guess you are just a pair of Racist schoolboys, who want Wales for the Welsh.

So according to you pair of muppets, I'm not allowed to follow Swansea, a team I've watched home and away since the 70's, as I consider myself British Welsh?
Oh.
And I recognise the British Flag.
And took the Queens £5

So I guess that makes me a traitor in your book.
Try and convince me over a coffee one day and I will at least guarantee that I will listen to your point of view.
I may tell you you're talking absolute bollox and walk away chuckling, but I will at least listen.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Union Jack Army on 14:31 - Nov 9 with 2180 viewsraynor94

Union Jack Army on 13:59 - Nov 9 by Dewi1jack

Sorry Welsh Nats.

Quick question so as we can finish this topic once and for all, rather than Trampie and Owain keep starting fresh ones.

Does it really matter what colour, what religion, what nationality or what flag they wish to show our fan base comes from?
Because reading the comments you two keep posting on numerous threads, I'm going to guess you are just a pair of Racist schoolboys, who want Wales for the Welsh.

So according to you pair of muppets, I'm not allowed to follow Swansea, a team I've watched home and away since the 70's, as I consider myself British Welsh?
Oh.
And took the Queens £5

Try and convince me over a coffee one day and I will at least guarantee that I will listen to your point of view.
I may tell you you're talking absolute bollox and walk away chuckling, but I will at least listen.

Superb post Dewi, same here, British Welsh and proud of it

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Union Jack Army on 14:32 - Nov 9 with 2180 viewstrampie

Swansea is a Welsh team, sport is tribal, it would be advantageous if a partisan atmosphere was created by fans supporting their Welsh club against mainly English opposition, I know white flight immigration from England is rife and we have next to no independent media it is nearly all Brit Nat media and our schools hardly teach any Welsh or Ancient British history but seeing flags representing sporting 'rivals' of ours is disappointing.

Wales is not represented on the union jack and the flag is flown by right wing racist extremist groups, flag of St George and the plastic paddies flag the same, not only that but those flags are flown by many of our rival teams from England, are we the same as them ? - of course not.

English and N.Irish flying those flags in our home end are being disrespectful to local fans that know their history, Welsh people doing it probably in most cases don't know the history of Wales and the issues Wales has had with England particularly in centuries past.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Union Jack Army on 14:45 - Nov 9 with 2165 viewsTailGunner

Union Jack Army on 14:32 - Nov 9 by trampie

Swansea is a Welsh team, sport is tribal, it would be advantageous if a partisan atmosphere was created by fans supporting their Welsh club against mainly English opposition, I know white flight immigration from England is rife and we have next to no independent media it is nearly all Brit Nat media and our schools hardly teach any Welsh or Ancient British history but seeing flags representing sporting 'rivals' of ours is disappointing.

Wales is not represented on the union jack and the flag is flown by right wing racist extremist groups, flag of St George and the plastic paddies flag the same, not only that but those flags are flown by many of our rival teams from England, are we the same as them ? - of course not.

English and N.Irish flying those flags in our home end are being disrespectful to local fans that know their history, Welsh people doing it probably in most cases don't know the history of Wales and the issues Wales has had with England particularly in centuries past.

Grow up FFS what a pile of absolute shite if you don't like what the people of Swansea display in their own City, TOUGH
Login to get fewer ads

Union Jack Army on 16:42 - Nov 9 with 2121 viewstrampie

Union Jack Army on 13:28 - Nov 7 by Sir_Robin

Red Hand of Ulster? How f*cking embarrassing.

Yes very embarrassing.

Union Jack Army on 17:01 - Nov 9 with 2109 viewsLohengrin

Union Jack Army on 14:45 - Nov 9 by TailGunner

Grow up FFS what a pile of absolute shite if you don't like what the people of Swansea display in their own City, TOUGH

I’ve got a bunch of grapes and a bottle of Lucozade in the fridge ready to take down for him when he’s sectioned. Can’t be long now, three or four days tops.

Union Jack Army on 17:12 - Nov 9 with 2100 viewstrampie

Union Jack Army on 22:44 - Nov 7 by owainglyndwr

No wounder we are a small club and Cardiff draw in fans from around Swansea and within

Yes its sad but understandable that that would happen.

Union Jack Army on 17:28 - Nov 9 with 2092 viewsAguycalledJack

Union Jack Army on 14:32 - Nov 9 by trampie

Just out of interest and I’m not being antagonistic, but when your at a game watching the swans, is it the team (which includes Englishmen) or only the welsh players you support?
Union Jack Army on 17:43 - Nov 9 with 2079 viewsowainglyndwr

Union Jack Army on 13:59 - Nov 9 by Dewi1jack

Sorry Welsh Nats.

Oh.
And took the Queens £5

Yes I will meet you for a coffee, and no I don't start new threads on the subject i just reply to threads already started.
No thend I don't see anything wrong with wearing a poppy.
But for me until wales is represented has a Union country.
I would not fly the Union flag, after all Wales is no longer a principality but a country.
So get your head out of ars@ and I will meet you for a coffee
Union Jack Army on 17:47 - Nov 9 with 2076 viewstrampie

Union Jack Army on 17:06 - Nov 7 by Badlands

Apart from Swans fans from maybe England using the George Cross or Union Flag their use in connection to the Swans indicates an adherence to extremist or right-wing politics.
Hate seeing these at the Liberty.

Yes quite, ive heard other Swans fans saying the same thing.

Union Jack Army on 18:24 - Nov 9 with 2059 viewsKilkennyjack

Union Jack Army on 09:03 - Nov 9 by Lohengrin

We’ve been here umpteen times before but I’ve got ten minutes to spare so I’ll take you there again, Tramp. Wales is the only home nation represented on the flag, properly speaking. It’s a tri-Cruciform construct that is much more a pledge of faith than representative of geographic construct. Andrew was Galilean, George probably Cappadocian but Patrick, old Pat was a Neath boy.

Now look how thoughtful I am, Tramp. In recognition of the facts I’ve tracked this down for you and Killy. Get ‘er done, Champs...

Where did she have it done Loh ?

😂👍

Beware of the Risen People

Union Jack Army on 19:02 - Nov 9 with 2035 viewsDippy

A thread where.. pikeypaul, Loyal, trampie and kilkenny argue the same old allegiance.

One of the owners of the Swans British flag is English.. who supports the Swans..

Poll: Cooper Out

Union Jack Army on 19:30 - Nov 9 with 2021 viewsGlyn1

Personally I'm proud to be British and proud to be Welsh, and am happy to see both flags flying at the Liberty.

If the right wing has taken ownership of the Union Jack then take it back from them.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Union Jack Army on 19:43 - Nov 9 with 2009 views34dfgdf54

Union Jack Army on 14:00 - Nov 7 by TailGunner

There is a cracking Greenhill Jacks tricolour I've seen at games, a nod to the large Catholic population in Swansea .
Fantastic. Swansea City is not an Irish Republic club - but who cares?
Any flag with Swansea City is great - that's all that matters surely?

But don't be offended by the Union Flag - Swansea City is a Welsh, British club.
Its just a FACT.

Correct.
Union Jack Army on 21:29 - Nov 9 with 1973 viewsraynor94

Union Jack Army on 17:43 - Nov 9 by owainglyndwr

Yes I will meet you for a coffee, and no I don't start new threads on the subject i just reply to threads already started.
No thend I don't see anything wrong with wearing a poppy.
But for me until wales is represented has a Union country.
I would not fly the Union flag, after all Wales is no longer a principality but a country.
So get your head out of ars@ and I will meet you for a coffee

With the greatest respect, what's your problem with English or any other nationalities following the Swans, I honestly couldn't give a shit as long as a flag has Swansea on it!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Union Jack Army on 21:40 - Nov 9 with 1963 viewssherpajacob

I haven't seen The Icelandic flag that was always outside one of the boxes in the south west corner in a while.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Union Jack Army on 21:48 - Nov 9 with 1946 viewsEU5Makaveli

I have no problem with any of the above except the loyalist flag
We are Swansea from Wales. We shouldn't have any affiliation with the sectarian tensions in Ireland. It shouldn't have a place in football full stop.

Coming from someone who's family has Republican roots
[Post edited 9 Nov 2018 22:06]
Union Jack Army on 22:39 - Nov 9 with 1913 viewsLohengrin

Union Jack Army on 18:24 - Nov 9 by Kilkennyjack

😂👍

Aldershot, Killy. She works behind the bar in the NAAFI. Nice girl if a bit free with her affections. Sturdy ankles.

Union Jack Army on 22:48 - Nov 9 with 1904 viewstrampie

Union Jack Army on 18:24 - Nov 9 by Kilkennyjack

😂👍

Union Jack Army on 23:36 - Nov 9 with 1877 views34dfgdf54

Union Jack Army on 21:32 - Nov 8 by owainglyndwr

Go to swansea rail station and bus station on a Bluebirds home game.
Or the guy with his misses walking around Morriston

Go to Cardiff train station on a Swansea home game.

I’ll be there with plenty others from Gwent / Newport, even Cardiff. Where you was coming from with that post I have no idea sorry mate.
Union Jack Army on 23:57 - Nov 9 with 1860 viewsBytholWyn

I'd be curious to see how people on here would react to a Swansea EU flag.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024