Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who are the best youngsters we had ? 20:23 - Nov 7 with 526 viewsloyalfan

Should we be a club that always try to promote youth ?
Who are the best youngsters we had ? on 21:38 - Nov 7 with 480 viewsKilkennyjack

Kenji Gorre was terrific

Beware of the Risen People

Who are the best youngsters we had ? on 23:59 - Nov 7 with 434 viewsairedale

Christians Ronaldo, Glenn Hoddle and Wayne Rooney are three off the top of my head. Give me a bit of time and I can come up with dozens.
Who are the best youngsters we had ? on 00:45 - Nov 8 with 417 viewsjasper_T

Josh Sheehan could have done something here but for a bit of luck with injuries (and if we'd been relegated sooner). Laudrup picked him out just like he'd done with Ben.
Who are the best youngsters we had ? on 04:31 - Nov 8 with 382 viewsSwan91

Yes that is the best way for us.. that is what made us so successful before... have young players either from youth system or bought in(with great potential) have them play for us for 2 seasons usually then sell them for near 4 or 5 times the amount we paid for them.

Players who want to prove themselves... we were best when we didn't have "stars" we had a group of players who worked in the system!

Ben Davies,
Joe Allen
Scott Sinclair

Even players below were not that old when joining us considering:
Michu (26)
Dyer (21)
britton (20)
Bony (24)
siggurdson(23)

Now we have a new batch who could potentially do very well for us:
Rodon
Roberts
Celina
James
Mcburnie
Grimes
Asoro

Overall most of our bargains/players who did the most for us were young players looking to improve their level. I feel this is the first time in a long time.. maybe ever where we have had nearly a whole team of exciting youngsters who can do big things for us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024