Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Televised Game 16:12 - Nov 8 with 3417 viewslibertyx

Hull game on 22nd December now changed to 5.30pm kick off.
What a game to change just before Christmas.
Televised Game on 16:19 - Nov 8 with 3397 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Televised Game on 16:45 - Nov 8 with 3342 viewsBarryTownSwam

Televised Game on 16:19 - Nov 8 by jackharris

Clashes with the Scumdiff game on sky at the same time !
Followed by the mighty Barry Town live on S4C at 19:30
So a cracking afternoon in front of the tele here In Peterborough!
[Post edited 8 Nov 2018 16:47]
Televised Game on 18:31 - Nov 8 with 3205 viewsTenbySwan

Double edged sword.

Live TV great for those that can't make it but a bit of a nightmare for travelling fans on the 22nd.

By the way what is the sky obsession with Leeds and Derby who are on three times each over the Xmas new year period!

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12040/11546169/live-efl-on-sky-sports-de
Televised Game on 18:44 - Nov 8 with 3166 viewsFireboy2

Fuvck me was going to go to that one

Might still go yet
Televised Game on 19:06 - Nov 8 with 3120 viewspencoedjack

Be surprised if we take 200 to that game, Saturday before Xmas with 2 decent away game prior
Televised Game on 19:16 - Nov 8 with 3099 viewssainthelens

Whoever makes that trip, hope the club reward them with freebie such as food n drink etc.
Televised Game on 19:38 - Nov 8 with 3076 viewsexiledclaseboy

Happy days. Saturday evening before Christmas, work done for the year, Swans and beer. Lovely.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2018 19:51]

Poll: Tory leader

Televised Game on 20:13 - Nov 8 with 3023 viewsbuilthjack

The club should give the fans a xmas present, Free bus and ticket.
Charge for it, then refund it a few days after the game, to make sure fans turn up. Or any players could stump up a few quid.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Televised Game on 20:36 - Nov 8 with 2981 viewsCooperman

Televised Game on 19:38 - Nov 8 by exiledclaseboy

Happy days. Saturday evening before Christmas, work done for the year, Swans and beer. Lovely.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2018 19:51]

My thoughts exactly.

I’ll bring a few tins over to yours.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Televised Game on 20:47 - Nov 8 with 2946 viewsexiledclaseboy

Televised Game on 20:36 - Nov 8 by Cooperman

My thoughts exactly.

I’ll bring a few tins over to yours.

That sounds marvellous.

Poll: Tory leader

Televised Game on 20:57 - Nov 8 with 2917 viewsOldjack

Televised Game on 18:31 - Nov 8 by TenbySwan

Double edged sword.

Live TV great for those that can't make it but a bit of a nightmare for travelling fans on the 22nd.

By the way what is the sky obsession with Leeds and Derby who are on three times each over the Xmas new year period!

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12040/11546169/live-efl-on-sky-sports-de

bigger viewing figures ,[ and that's all they care about ]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Televised Game on 21:09 - Nov 8 with 2899 viewsplasjack

Double edged sword.

I think this obsession has been covered before, Leeds are top at the moment, Derby in the top six, why would sky not cover in form teams.
Plus more revenue for the sponsors including betting firms because of far bigger population compared to us and other smaller populations, well that's my take on it anyway.
Televised Game on 23:27 - Nov 8 with 2785 viewskeith_gatebroth

It’s a hell of a long journey and a bit unfair on fans to change it to a 5:30 kick off, especially at Xmas time. They won’t get back until the early hours of Sunday morning
Televised Game on 00:04 - Nov 9 with 2775 viewsDJack

Televised Game on 16:45 - Nov 8 by BarryTownSwam

Clashes with the Scumdiff game on sky at the same time !
Followed by the mighty Barry Town live on S4C at 19:30
So a cracking afternoon in front of the tele here In Peterborough!
[Post edited 8 Nov 2018 16:47]

From Barry to Peterborough, you poor b*stard. No wonder you are barking.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Televised Game on 04:46 - Nov 9 with 2723 viewsLoyal

Double edged sword.

I think the later kick off is far more helpful for travelling swans fans this close to Xmas.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024