Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poppies Are Racist? 17:41 - Nov 8 with 3821 viewsWingstandwood

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/outrage-labour-supporter-brands-poppies-1

Bullying PC loons and the reality void/common sense free parallel universe they inhabit hey? Yet more gratuitous and appalling Matthew Hopkins witchfinder general standard(s)! Yet more cr@p mind reading skills, insane imagination based thought crime, manufactured offence, fictitious offence etc. It's getting worse and worse.

Yet more innocent, decent, upstanding, caring and compassionate to get PC-loon false-accusation.

And FFS don't defend your honour/reputation if you are so wrongfully smeared racist for wearing a poppy because according to these loons defending yourself is in itself a sign of being racist also.

Argus!

Poppies Are Racist? on 17:47 - Nov 8 with 3802 viewsZaxx

Racists calling people racist perhaps?
Poppies Are Racist? on 17:59 - Nov 8 with 3780 viewsHighjack

Everything is racist to these people. They’d fit in well on here.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Poppies Are Racist? on 18:00 - Nov 8 with 3777 viewsswanjackal

Seeing the video, Bellew should concentrate on his fight on saturday, poppies should be the last thing on his mind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Poppies Are Racist? on 18:02 - Nov 8 with 3774 viewsWingstandwood

Poppies Are Racist? on 17:47 - Nov 8 by Zaxx

Racists calling people racist perhaps?

PC loons react differently to the non-racist moderate whom has common sense...The non-racist moderate tends not to overreact and has an ability to appraise with a rational thought process.

Take this for example
https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/sinead-oconnors-most-shocking-moment

Yes what she said could very well be deemed as racist, but in this particular instance there are profound mitigating circumstances bearing in mind she has suffered serious mental health issues in the past. I for one won't be overreacting PC-loon witch hunt style.

Argus!

Poppies Are Racist? on 18:25 - Nov 8 with 3740 viewstheloneranger

"THE POPPY ... I AM NOT A BADGE OF HONOUR"

I am not a badge of honour,

I am not a racist smear,

I am not a fashion statement,

To be worn but once a year,

I am not glorification

Of conflict or of war.

I am not a paper ornament

A token,

I am more.

I am a loving memory,

Of a father or a son,

A permanent reminder

Of each and every one.

I'm paper or enamel

I’m old or shining new,

I’m a way of saying thank you,

To every one of you.

I am a simple poppy

A Reminder to you all,

That courage faith and honour,

Will stand where heroes fall.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Poppies Are Racist? on 18:36 - Nov 8 with 3715 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Just a ignorant idiot, nothing to see here really.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Poppies Are Racist? on 19:18 - Nov 8 with 3662 viewsWingstandwood

Poppies Are Racist? on 18:36 - Nov 8 by JACKMANANDBOY

Just a ignorant idiot, nothing to see here really.

I thought exactly the same as you and then found out that apparently others deem the poppy to be racist symbol ! Poppies?.....Hardly Third Reich insignia or specifically similar-ish adapted/designed White Pride insignia/flags to resemble such.

It would be rather appalling if the poppy goes the same way as the Union Jack either to be deemed as something to be sneered at (Emily Thornberry style!) or a sign of racism.

Argus!

Poppies Are Racist? on 19:48 - Nov 8 with 3615 viewsAguycalledJack

The irony is that this chunt is only allowed to express his view as a result of people laying down their lives to protect his freedom of speech. The memory of such people being remembered by the poppy.

This fella should thank his lucky stars that Hitler didn’t win the 2nd world war.
Login to get fewer ads

Poppies Are Racist? on 19:59 - Nov 8 with 3597 viewsLeonWasGod

When was the last time the Royal British Legion challenged the government on homelessness and public services?

Good question. Is it even part of their remit? I don’t know. 13,000 homeless veterans is nothing to be proud of either (if that figure is true). He could have picked a more considerate time to raise the questions though, as it just makes him come across as a bit (lot) of a cock.
Poppies Are Racist? on 21:13 - Nov 8 with 3539 viewsCatullus

The poppy racist? Does it not also commemorate the large numbers of non white soldiers from across the Commonwealth then? If the Poppy is good enough for the Ghurkas, it's good enough for me.

This fella is just an attention seeking...words I won't use but feel free to think them, they're all bad!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Poppies Are Racist? on 22:06 - Nov 8 with 3496 viewsbluey_the_blue

Bastani is and always has been a joke dating back to his Aaron Peters days.

Let's not forget his conviction for smashing up a HSBC bank along with like minded protestors.
Poppies Are Racist? on 06:37 - Nov 9 with 3414 viewsMo_Wives

Poppies Are Racist? on 18:00 - Nov 8 by swanjackal

Seeing the video, Bellew should concentrate on his fight on saturday, poppies should be the last thing on his mind.

As long as Tony gets home safe to his wife and kids, mate, that's all that matters.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Poppies Are Racist? on 07:45 - Nov 9 with 3385 viewsMo_Wives

Some poppies are racist.

I ran out of my anti-psychotic tablets last week and so went down the chemist to get my prescription. There was a tray of poppies and they started shouting "F*ck off you honkey cracker" at me. I don't get offended easily so wasn't bothered but the people in there just acted like nothing happened...then as soon as I replied and started bantering with the poppies those same by standers looked at me like I'd shat in the trifle.

More evidence of the growing acceptance of racism against white people in society.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Poppies Are Racist? on 12:31 - Nov 9 with 3306 viewsWingstandwood

Poppies Are Racist? on 07:45 - Nov 9 by Mo_Wives

Some poppies are racist.

I ran out of my anti-psychotic tablets last week and so went down the chemist to get my prescription. There was a tray of poppies and they started shouting "F*ck off you honkey cracker" at me. I don't get offended easily so wasn't bothered but the people in there just acted like nothing happened...then as soon as I replied and started bantering with the poppies those same by standers looked at me like I'd shat in the trifle.

More evidence of the growing acceptance of racism against white people in society.

Where did this PC-lunacy bollocks originate from? Here or the U.S.A? It really seems to have reached epidemic levels over there? The link provided entertaining and enlightening viewing.

Argus!

Poppies Are Racist? on 12:51 - Nov 9 with 3280 viewsLeonWasGod

Poppies Are Racist? on 12:31 - Nov 9 by Wingstandwood

Where did this PC-lunacy bollocks originate from? Here or the U.S.A? It really seems to have reached epidemic levels over there? The link provided entertaining and enlightening viewing.

Very good.
Poppies Are Racist? on 13:01 - Nov 9 with 3272 viewsWarwickHunt

Poppies Are Racist? on 12:31 - Nov 9 by Wingstandwood

Maher is fûcking brilliant. He’s great on religious bollocks too.
Poppies Are Racist? on 13:19 - Nov 9 with 3242 viewsMo_Wives

Poppies Are Racist? on 13:01 - Nov 9 by WarwickHunt

Maher is fûcking brilliant. He’s great on religious bollocks too.

I don't agree with Bill on everything but he's far more like the left I grew up knowing. I have no problem with him and I like him. And he's right on what he's saying.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024