Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mannheim 20:37 - Nov 8 with 2351 viewsleighton1318

Our twin town.

Anyone ever been? I’m going on Sunday/ Monday and hope to have an hour or two for a walk around.
Mannheim on 20:49 - Nov 8 with 2339 viewsWandererJack

I've been there on football tour about 15 years ago. It was nice.

You're welcome.
Mannheim on 22:05 - Nov 8 with 2284 viewsFieryJack

Don't think there will be any old buildings left to view when you get there.

Was bombed every year of the war, apparently.

Wonder how many died during this particular evening.
Mannheim on 22:30 - Nov 8 with 2265 viewsmajorraglan

Not been to Mannheim, but have been to Germany a couple of times and it’s a nice place. The people are very tidy. Report back and tell s if it’s worth a visit.
Mannheim on 22:41 - Nov 8 with 2259 viewsProfessor

Mannheim on 22:30 - Nov 8 by majorraglan

Not been to Mannheim, but have been to Germany a couple of times and it’s a nice place. The people are very tidy. Report back and tell s if it’s worth a visit.

I like Germany.
Been to Berlin, Munich, Hamburg, Hanover and Cuxhaven. Hanover was flattened (VW commercial vehicles were and are still built there) so lacks some character. I guess Mannheim may be like this.
Mannheim on 22:49 - Nov 8 with 2247 viewsraynor94

Went about 10 years ago, a cracking City puts Swansea to shame.

Well worth a visit

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Mannheim on 22:55 - Nov 8 with 2239 viewspikeypaul

Before I retired one of my main suppliers was based in Frankfurt which I think is only about 40 miles away. I’ve never been to Mannheim but if their hospitality is anything like Frankfurt’s go for it.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Mannheim on 17:48 - Nov 9 with 2099 viewsowainglyndwr

Mannheim is a lovely city and of you get a chance visit heidelburg which is close.
Well 30 odd miles
Mannheim on 20:32 - Nov 9 with 2038 viewsBenJ94

Been twice with football when I was a lad playing for Cwm Albion Colts,seem remember the city being clean and a lot of historical buildings and in general a very nice place to visit, although I didn't care much about those things back then. We played games against SV Waldhof (I think that's how it's spelt), at their stadium which I think has been refurbished and is now called the Carl Benz Arena, Well worth a visit if you're close by, enjoy! 👍
Login to get fewer ads

Mannheim on 20:36 - Nov 9 with 2033 viewsUxbridge

Mannheim on 17:48 - Nov 9 by owainglyndwr

Mannheim is a lovely city and of you get a chance visit heidelburg which is close.
Well 30 odd miles

Beat me to it. Heidelberg is ace.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024