Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hellraiser is working fine 07:28 - Nov 9 with 5339 viewsbazzool

Ok so I know there's a thread on this but I'd thought I'd start my own explaining what I done to get the hellraiser service working again, and I must say it is working great,

So first off was to go on Facebook using my wife's account as I don't have it and click on join group, then they ask what your username on the forum was and the name of the reseller who you bought the sub off, which in my case was M.J ,so once this information has been sent they accept you

Once accepted they tell you to download an app called telegram which I did and there's people on there that know alot about hellraiser , so I started chatting and within 20 mins I had the new URL and was up and running using the smarters pro app on my firestick and all is working great apart from the VOD which I'm not to bothered with.

Just giving my take on it guys and I don't have anything to do with hellraiser, only my sub lol
Hellraiser is working fine on 09:21 - Nov 10 with 1263 viewsspikeee

Hellraiser is working fine on 15:34 - Nov 9 by bazzool

Understandable but it's not as if I'm doing anything top secret. The information is available to anyone if they do their research, all I wanted to do is to hurry the process along to those who were struggling that's all jack, I don't want it going shi% again either

I for one am thankful for this information. I have a lifetime sub that I’d assumed had gone tits up.

How long doesn’t it take to get into the Facebook group I aske to joint yesterday morning and still pending.

I have downloaded telegram but who do I contact with it ?

Any help would be appreciated guys.
Thanks
Hellraiser is working fine on 10:00 - Nov 10 with 1239 viewsMattG

Hellraiser is working fine on 11:19 - Nov 9 by epaul

sorted now pal cheers, happy days, just need to sort all my other devices now!!

Can anyone PM me the new URL? The last one I had was the hollingworth one and that isn't working.

Cheers.
Hellraiser is working fine on 10:03 - Nov 10 with 1238 viewsspikeee

Me too pls. My seller isn’t responding nor the Facebook group
Hellraiser is working fine on 16:07 - Nov 10 with 1160 viewsJack123

Hellraiser is working fine on 08:42 - Nov 9 by bazzool

I'm using smarters pro app on 1st gen ,I installed it using the downloader app from Amazon app store. Just Google how to install smarters pro using downloader app

Just a little tip for anybody using the smarters pro, try using vlc as a player.. it's 100 times better than the default player.. I'm using a fire stick at the moment, and the default is crap, change it to vlc and it's perfect. When you install it, just long press when it's on mini screen, and it should give the choose player option.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2018 16:08]

libera nos a malo

Hellraiser is working fine on 17:05 - Nov 10 with 1080 viewsepaul

Hellraiser is working fine on 16:07 - Nov 10 by Jack123

Just a little tip for anybody using the smarters pro, try using vlc as a player.. it's 100 times better than the default player.. I'm using a fire stick at the moment, and the default is crap, change it to vlc and it's perfect. When you install it, just long press when it's on mini screen, and it should give the choose player option.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2018 16:08]

Just downloaded VLC to the Android box and tidy, now playing through it, cheers pal

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Hellraiser is working fine on 17:12 - Nov 10 with 1069 viewsJack123

Hellraiser is working fine on 17:05 - Nov 10 by epaul

Just downloaded VLC to the Android box and tidy, now playing through it, cheers pal

No worries, I picked it up through a post on the old hr forum, I give it a try and the difference is amazing, for me, if you are just using the default, it's like wtf? what a crap picture, fuc*ing cowboys, Iv'e been done!! Bung on vlc and it's mamma mia superb.

libera nos a malo

Hellraiser is working fine on 17:24 - Nov 10 with 1056 viewsepaul

Hellraiser is working fine on 17:12 - Nov 10 by Jack123

No worries, I picked it up through a post on the old hr forum, I give it a try and the difference is amazing, for me, if you are just using the default, it's like wtf? what a crap picture, fuc*ing cowboys, Iv'e been done!! Bung on vlc and it's mamma mia superb.

It is quality on VLC but you cant go back to the tv guide/channel listing, it goes back to VLC and I have to start over again, re launch smarters!!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Hellraiser is working fine on 17:30 - Nov 10 with 1049 viewsepaul

Hellraiser is working fine on 17:24 - Nov 10 by epaul

It is quality on VLC but you cant go back to the tv guide/channel listing, it goes back to VLC and I have to start over again, re launch smarters!!

Sorted now yay!!

Login to get fewer ads

Hellraiser is working fine on 17:31 - Nov 10 with 1049 viewsNeathJack

Hi guys. Have you got The Guvnor's username on Telegram so I can contact him? Cheers.
Hellraiser is working fine on 17:35 - Nov 10 with 1048 viewsJack123

Hellraiser is working fine on 17:24 - Nov 10 by epaul

Strange, I'm not getting that problem on Firestick, I know you can change the player from settings, so that it will always start on the player of choice.. My settings are still default, simply because I find it quicker, then when I find the channel I wish to watch, I then long press and choose vlc.. I have sly main event on at the moment, I know if I back out, it just goes to menu.. As I'm writing this out, I'm thinking have you made vlc your preferred player?, if so just a guess, try it on default then just long press to choose your player once the mini screen is active.

libera nos a malo

Hellraiser is working fine on 17:37 - Nov 10 with 1043 viewsJack123

Hellraiser is working fine on 17:30 - Nov 10 by epaul

Sorted now yay!!

What was the bug? Out of curiousty.

libera nos a malo

Hellraiser is working fine on 21:25 - Nov 10 with 992 viewsepaul

Hellraiser is working fine on 17:37 - Nov 10 by Jack123

What was the bug? Out of curiousty.

Not sure tbh, went into VLC via my android box and tabbed back all the way and it seemed to resolve it! Hey ho happy days!!

Hellraiser is working fine on 21:33 - Nov 10 with 988 viewsepaul

Hellraiser is working fine on 10:00 - Nov 10 by MattG

Can anyone PM me the new URL? The last one I had was the hollingworth one and that isn't working.

Cheers.

Matt as far as im aware each seller has his own individual link, which he gives via pm to his customers, so it depends who your seller was

Hellraiser is working fine on 21:35 - Nov 10 with 986 viewsepaul

Hellraiser is working fine on 17:31 - Nov 10 by NeathJack

Hi guys. Have you got The Guvnor's username on Telegram so I can contact him? Cheers.

When I contacted him last Sunday on there it was Guv

Hellraiser is working fine on 21:41 - Nov 10 with 984 viewsNeathJack

Hellraiser is working fine on 21:35 - Nov 10 by epaul

When I contacted him last Sunday on there it was Guv

Cheers mate. All sorted now
Hellraiser is working fine on 19:58 - Nov 11 with 933 viewsMattG

Hellraiser is working fine on 21:33 - Nov 10 by epaul

Matt as far as im aware each seller has his own individual link, which he gives via pm to his customers, so it depends who your seller was

Cheers, Paul - the last one I had just looked like a standard URL but that might have changed.

I bought off Marc J and had previously contacted him via Facebook Messenger but now can't reply to that conversation - presume he has either blocked me or shut his account down.
Hellraiser is working fine on 20:05 - Nov 11 with 924 viewsJack123

Hellraiser is working fine on 19:58 - Nov 11 by MattG

Cheers, Paul - the last one I had just looked like a standard URL but that might have changed.

I bought off Marc J and had previously contacted him via Facebook Messenger but now can't reply to that conversation - presume he has either blocked me or shut his account down.

pmd now
[Post edited 11 Nov 2018 20:12]

libera nos a malo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024