Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Potter takes blame for selling Centre Back's in the Summer.... 15:47 - Nov 9 with 6603 views_

....yet no one on here thought it wise to pick up on that point.

I must say, I'm not surprised.

All those saying how pissed off he is/was, including and especially Lisa, and it's him behind the decision in the first place.

Form an orderly queue for your apology..... Lisa can start us off.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Potter takes blame for selling Centre Back's in the Summer.... on 09:18 - Nov 13 with 419 viewsandypitt56

Potter takes blame for selling Centre Back's in the Summer.... on 17:29 - Nov 12 by _

Slag someone off for slagging off the club they are supposed to support you mean?

Work it out.

I think it is perfectly acceptable that people have different views on how the club is run, considering everything that has happened. I don't agree with comments regarding Americans taking money out of the club, some people think they are, myself personally have seen no evidence of that. However that does not mean i think that those expressing that opinion are idiots. rather I like to read their counter arguments as to why they think that.
Potter takes blame for selling Centre Back's in the Summer.... on 13:19 - Nov 13 with 346 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Potter takes blame for selling Centre Back's in the Summer.... on 09:18 - Nov 13 by andypitt56

I think it is perfectly acceptable that people have different views on how the club is run, considering everything that has happened. I don't agree with comments regarding Americans taking money out of the club, some people think they are, myself personally have seen no evidence of that. However that does not mean i think that those expressing that opinion are idiots. rather I like to read their counter arguments as to why they think that.

Careful you may promote a reasonable debate, we had one on here once.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024