Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Under 23 player Jack Evans 16:17 - Nov 9 with 8809 viewsDarran

😮

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-youngste

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Under 23 player Jack Evans on 12:54 - Nov 11 with 2707 viewsbuilthjack

Best of luck to the boy. Not nice

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Under 23 player Jack Evans on 21:20 - Dec 6 with 2575 viewsbonymine

Under 23 player Jack Evans on 21:04 - Nov 9 by bonymine

Yes it is Marcus’s boy I’ve known him for many years through Swans Academy etc I went on Marcus’s stag to Butlns Minehead years ago and please pray for Jack, Marcus & Lisa he can beat this awful disease.

Come on YJB we’re all behind you Jack & take care Lisa & Marcus xx

A great show of support at the Norwich game for Jack and he remains at the forefront of our thoughts going forward ....Get Well Soon Jack 💪💪💪

Love to Marcus & Lisa too xx
[Post edited 6 Dec 2018 21:23]

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Under 23 player Jack Evans on 21:25 - Dec 6 with 2554 viewspencoedjack

If you are reading this Jack keep up the mental strength & don’t let the bastard beat you.

Positive thoughts even in the darkest moments.

#positivethoughtsyjb

Get well soon
Under 23 player Jack Evans on 21:28 - Dec 19 with 2284 viewsbonymine

Under 23 player Jack Evans on 21:20 - Dec 6 by bonymine

A great show of support at the Norwich game for Jack and he remains at the forefront of our thoughts going forward ....Get Well Soon Jack 💪💪💪

Love to Marcus & Lisa too xx
[Post edited 6 Dec 2018 21:23]

Jack stay positive and you can beat this mate you are such a talented footballer (unlike your father 😉 only joking Marcus 😄) we are all with you fighting this all the way mate stay strong and you WILL get your life back .......all the best to Marcus & Lisa too 💪💪💪 x

Under 23 player Jack Evans on 22:09 - Dec 19 with 2191 viewsTailGunner

Under 23 player Jack Evans on 21:28 - Dec 19 by bonymine

Jack stay positive and you can beat this mate you are such a talented footballer (unlike your father 😉 only joking Marcus 😄) we are all with you fighting this all the way mate stay strong and you WILL get your life back .......all the best to Marcus & Lisa too 💪💪💪 x

Sorry downarrowed in error mate. Echo your words
Under 23 player Jack Evans on 22:10 - Dec 19 with 2190 viewsbonymine

Under 23 player Jack Evans on 22:09 - Dec 19 by TailGunner

Sorry downarrowed in error mate. Echo your words

No worries mate 💪💪💪

Under 23 player Jack Evans on 22:29 - Sep 4 with 1635 viewsbonymine

Under 23 player Jack Evans on 21:28 - Dec 19 by bonymine

Just wanted to post my belated congratulations (I’ve been away !!) to Jack on making his Senior Debut last week ....what an inspiration to so many people you are and a credit to your Mam & Dad.

All the best mate & regards to Marcus & Lisa too 👍

Top man well done 👍💪💪.

Under 23 player Jack Evans on 10:26 - Sep 5 with 1307 viewsBadlands

Under 23 player Jack Evans on 22:29 - Sep 4 by bonymine

Just wanted to post my belated congratulations (I’ve been away !!) to Jack on making his Senior Debut last week ....what an inspiration to so many people you are and a credit to your Mam & Dad.

All the best mate & regards to Marcus & Lisa too 👍

Top man well done 👍💪💪.

Not on long but he looked completely at home.
Another player I'd expect to see increasing his first team minutes through the season.
(A little praise for the club that have done the right thing for the players who seemed delighted to have him playing alongside them.)

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Login to get fewer ads

Under 23 player Jack Evans on 11:57 - Sep 5 with 1245 viewsmarcuso

Cheers buddy hows my job lookin
Under 23 player Jack Evans on 17:54 - Sep 8 with 971 viewsBytholWyn

Played most of the impressive 1-0 win for Wales U21s at home to Belgium. Cullen and Cabango played the full 90 minutes, with Oli Cooper coming onto the pitch late on. Brandon Cooper and Keiron Evans also on the bench. Great to see so many Swans representing the national team.

The U21s play Germany at home on Tuesday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024