Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Under 23 player Jack Evans 16:17 - Nov 9 with 8853 viewsDarran

😮

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-youngste

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Under 23 player Jack Evans on 16:22 - Nov 9 with 6109 viewsjasper_T

Top player greatly missed on and off the pitch this season, for club and country. Fingers crossed his recovery is swift and permanent.
Under 23 player Jack Evans on 16:43 - Nov 9 with 6049 viewsHighjack

Poor kid, hope they’ve caught it early and he can make a speedy recovery.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Under 23 player Jack Evans on 16:50 - Nov 9 with 6026 viewsnantywatcher

What a moving yet positive article.
Under 23 player Jack Evans on 17:12 - Nov 9 with 5967 viewsswan65split

Shocking news, so young , hope he recovers fully

Thats the second one Today Ive heard off , with this horrible thing, a life long friend is the other.
Under 23 player Jack Evans on 18:11 - Nov 9 with 5885 viewsowainglyndwr

Hopefully a speedy recovery and a good long career ahead of him
Under 23 player Jack Evans on 18:14 - Nov 9 with 5857 viewstrampie

Get well soon Jack.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Under 23 player Jack Evans on 18:17 - Nov 9 with 5848 viewsKilkennyjack

Under 23 player Jack Evans on 18:11 - Nov 9 by owainglyndwr

Hopefully a speedy recovery and a good long career ahead of him

Exactly. Come back real soon Jack.

Beware of the Risen People

Under 23 player Jack Evans on 18:30 - Nov 9 with 5822 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Get well soon.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Login to get fewer ads

Under 23 player Jack Evans on 19:52 - Nov 9 with 5731 viewswaynekerr55

Shít is that Marcus's boy?

Get well soon!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Under 23 player Jack Evans on 20:31 - Nov 9 with 5661 viewsangryjack

Under 23 player Jack Evans on 19:52 - Nov 9 by waynekerr55

Get well soon!

It his Marcus's boy
Under 23 player Jack Evans on 20:40 - Nov 9 with 5641 viewsgiantstoneater

Showed plenty of determination on the pitch which will hold him in good stead keep going Jack.
Under 23 player Jack Evans on 21:04 - Nov 9 with 5592 viewsbonymine

Under 23 player Jack Evans on 19:52 - Nov 9 by waynekerr55

Get well soon!

Yes it is Marcus’s boy I’ve known him for many years through Swans Academy etc I went on Marcus’s stag to Butlns Minehead years ago and please pray for Jack, Marcus & Lisa he can beat this awful disease.

Come on YJB we’re all behind you Jack & take care Lisa & Marcus xx

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Under 23 player Jack Evans on 21:09 - Nov 9 with 5580 viewswaynekerr55

Under 23 player Jack Evans on 21:04 - Nov 9 by bonymine

Yes it is Marcus’s boy I’ve known him for many years through Swans Academy etc I went on Marcus’s stag to Butlns Minehead years ago and please pray for Jack, Marcus & Lisa he can beat this awful disease.

Come on YJB we’re all behind you Jack & take care Lisa & Marcus xx

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Under 23 player Jack Evans on 23:29 - Nov 9 with 5497 viewsLandore_Jack

Get well soon Jack! YJB.

#backtojack

Under 23 player Jack Evans on 23:51 - Nov 9 with 5466 viewsSirjohnalot

Under 23 player Jack Evans on 23:29 - Nov 9 by Landore_Jack

Get well soon Jack! YJB.

Football is a pass time, it doesn’t matter. This is life. What a touching article.

Speedy recovery Jack.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2018 23:51]
Under 23 player Jack Evans on 00:06 - Nov 10 with 5435 viewsCooperman

Get well soon young man. The Cooper family send on their best wishes to you and your family. The days of treatment may seem dark and painful but never lose sight of that football pitch and your blossoming career. You can beat this.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Under 23 player Jack Evans on 03:26 - Nov 10 with 5362 viewsLoyal

He is obviously a scrapper, watched him last season and felt he could step up if we were relegated. Sure he would have.

Just a shame there's no mention of what cancer it is, the type and time expected for rehab or otherwise. But that's expected with this news outlet.

Get better Jack.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Under 23 player Jack Evans on 03:40 - Nov 10 with 5354 viewsjack247

Awful. All the best for a speedy recovery
Under 23 player Jack Evans on 06:18 - Nov 10 with 5322 viewsMo_Wives

Very sad news. Hope the young lad gets better soon.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Under 23 player Jack Evans on 06:47 - Nov 10 with 5313 viewsjasper_T

Under 23 player Jack Evans on 03:26 - Nov 10 by Loyal

He is obviously a scrapper, watched him last season and felt he could step up if we were relegated. Sure he would have.

Just a shame there's no mention of what cancer it is, the type and time expected for rehab or otherwise. But that's expected with this news outlet.

Get better Jack.

When he left the club at the end of August it was expected he'd be out for "the majority of the season" but obviously these things are hard to predict.

I'm not sure the news outlet is to blame, things have been kept pretty private with no big public announcements made by the family.
Under 23 player Jack Evans on 11:00 - Nov 10 with 5180 viewsLoyal

Under 23 player Jack Evans on 06:47 - Nov 10 by jasper_T

When he left the club at the end of August it was expected he'd be out for "the majority of the season" but obviously these things are hard to predict.

I'm not sure the news outlet is to blame, things have been kept pretty private with no big public announcements made by the family.

Well, big announcements ? I'm saying what type so as an example my cousin has terminal brain cancer, we can contribute to specific cancer charities. People in the main have been touched by this illness and have preferences for donations.

Not every post is an argument, this news outlet is to blame for a lack of information and communication issues. They are shit.

Get back soon Jack.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Under 23 player Jack Evans on 14:11 - Nov 10 with 5071 viewsjasper_T

Under 23 player Jack Evans on 11:00 - Nov 10 by Loyal

Well, big announcements ? I'm saying what type so as an example my cousin has terminal brain cancer, we can contribute to specific cancer charities. People in the main have been touched by this illness and have preferences for donations.

Not every post is an argument, this news outlet is to blame for a lack of information and communication issues. They are shit.

Get back soon Jack.

I don't think Jack or his family wanted that sort of information out there based on how things have been handled in the last few months, and I would hope any news outlet would respect that wish for privacy in difficult times.

The only confirmations of his illness have come from the gestures of support from his close friends and family (like comments left on fundraising pages that didn't mention Jack by name).
Under 23 player Jack Evans on 02:33 - Nov 11 with 4891 viewsLoyal

Under 23 player Jack Evans on 14:11 - Nov 10 by jasper_T

I don't think Jack or his family wanted that sort of information out there based on how things have been handled in the last few months, and I would hope any news outlet would respect that wish for privacy in difficult times.

The only confirmations of his illness have come from the gestures of support from his close friends and family (like comments left on fundraising pages that didn't mention Jack by name).

So you know they've asked for privacy ?
It's out in the public domain he has càncer, you are not making sense.

Under 23 player Jack Evans on 10:14 - Nov 11 with 4803 viewsjasper_T

Under 23 player Jack Evans on 02:33 - Nov 11 by Loyal

So you know they've asked for privacy ?
It's out in the public domain he has càncer, you are not making sense.

I don't know what has been asked for, but Jack left the club at the end of August ( https://www.swanseacity.com/news/youngster-jack-faces-spell-out) and while people close to the players have obviously been aware of the specifics for a long time it's only now after a tabloid news article (that contains no quotes or information from Jack or his family directly, just comments left on a fundraising page) that cancer is being talked about openly as the diagnosis.

My impression has been that the lack of publicity on the specifics has been intentional, but I could be completely wrong.
Under 23 player Jack Evans on 12:50 - Nov 11 with 4738 viewsChief

Few 'there's only 1 Jack Evans' chants up in Bolton yesterday. Hope he gets well soon.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024