Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour MP and member of the Shadow Cabinet, Kate Osamor 10:50 - Nov 10 with 2820 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Kate is an MP in a city riddled with drug related crime and murder. Her son was caught with £2,500 worth of drugs at a festival which has a history of young people dying at due to drug taking.

He was later selected as a Labour councillor after the current councillor, an 84 year old lady was ejected in hostile circumstances after criticising momentum on Facebook, and was hospitalised as a result of the events. When it was finally revealed and he had to step down after initially refusing to disclose his crime, his mum offered him a £50,000 a year job as her 'Chief of Staff'.

She claims to have not been aware, for 13 months that he was arrested, trialled and given a ridiculously lean sentence of just 200 hours of community service for a crime that carries life mprisonment as an option. Financially he is desperate with a string of outstanding debts, yet somehow managed to pay for one of the most prestigious and expensive lawyers in the country. Of course this was all without his mum's help, as she didn't know it was happening.

Be aware, that if you think this is appalling, or if you suspect she may have known, you're a racist, according to Kate Osamor.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6374079/CRIMINAL-nepotism-Labour-counci

[Post edited 10 Nov 2018 11:19]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Labour MP and member of the Shadow Cabinet, Kate Osamor on 11:01 - Nov 10 with 2802 viewsnantywatcher

You're a great poster when you steer away from football matters Dwight. I'm going to dig deeper.
Labour MP and member of the Shadow Cabinet, Kate Osamor on 11:20 - Nov 10 with 2771 viewsyescomeon

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if she had received racist abuse in amongst justified criticism, if what you say is true.

Upthecity!

Labour MP and member of the Shadow Cabinet, Kate Osamor on 11:22 - Nov 10 with 2765 viewspikeypaul

Great stuff.
But you are wasting your time with the lefties on this forum,what you have pointed out will not matter one iota with this lot.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Labour MP and member of the Shadow Cabinet, Kate Osamor on 11:29 - Nov 10 with 2750 viewsvalleyboy

It’s inevitable that when you criticise a black person, the racist card is played and it’s nearly always the white people that are the racists

What makes me laugh that having followed the Swans all over the country and especially in places like Bradford, Luton, Leicester, Birmingham and even areas of London. The racial abuse I have had makes me feel like a stranger in my own country

Now going back to the original posting, it just brings to the front of cronyism that’s there with members of Parliament and is that what people want. A drug dealer working in the heart of Houses of Commons in where the laws are made
Labour MP and member of the Shadow Cabinet, Kate Osamor on 11:30 - Nov 10 with 2748 viewsDarran

The hideous twát should step down immediately.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Labour MP and member of the Shadow Cabinet, Kate Osamor on 11:32 - Nov 10 with 2741 viewsLoyal

Labour MP and member of the Shadow Cabinet, Kate Osamor on 11:20 - Nov 10 by yescomeon

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if she had received racist abuse in amongst justified criticism, if what you say is true.

Anything to back that up ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Labour MP and member of the Shadow Cabinet, Kate Osamor on 11:39 - Nov 10 with 2720 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I'm somewhat tired of politician self interest, it used to be associated with the Tories, but when I read that Corbyn's son is McDonnell's 'Chief of Staff' I looked a bit further and realised that they are all the same. If you can't fiddle expenses employ your family.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Labour MP and member of the Shadow Cabinet, Kate Osamor on 11:42 - Nov 10 with 2714 viewsDarran

I’ve just had a look through her twitter. This country is truly Donald ducked.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Labour MP and member of the Shadow Cabinet, Kate Osamor on 11:45 - Nov 10 with 2711 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Labour MP and member of the Shadow Cabinet, Kate Osamor on 11:42 - Nov 10 by Darran

I’ve just had a look through her twitter. This country is truly Donald ducked.

"I've just had a look through her Twitter"

Frankie Howerd 1982

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Labour MP and member of the Shadow Cabinet, Kate Osamor on 11:59 - Nov 10 with 2693 viewsyescomeon

Labour MP and member of the Shadow Cabinet, Kate Osamor on 11:32 - Nov 10 by Loyal

The fact that she and one other person have claimed it has happened.

Upthecity!

Labour MP and member of the Shadow Cabinet, Kate Osamor on 12:00 - Nov 10 with 2687 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

He’d had made a fortune selling it in Westminster’s toilets

👃🏻

Racism is cool these days

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Labour MP and member of the Shadow Cabinet, Kate Osamor on 12:04 - Nov 10 with 2676 viewsvalleyboy

Labour MP and member of the Shadow Cabinet, Kate Osamor on 12:00 - Nov 10 by oh_tommy_tommy

👃🏻

What’s happened to free speech these days

That is what these left wing lefties are afraid of
Labour MP and member of the Shadow Cabinet, Kate Osamor on 12:12 - Nov 10 with 2663 viewsWarwickHunt

Labour MP and member of the Shadow Cabinet, Kate Osamor on 12:04 - Nov 10 by valleyboy

What’s happened to free speech these days

That is what these left wing lefties are afraid of

Left wing lefties are the worst kind of lefties.
Labour MP and member of the Shadow Cabinet, Kate Osamor on 12:15 - Nov 10 with 2655 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Labour MP and member of the Shadow Cabinet, Kate Osamor on 12:12 - Nov 10 by WarwickHunt

Left wing lefties are the worst kind of lefties.

You ought to see the left wing left lefties

😂

Labour MP and member of the Shadow Cabinet, Kate Osamor on 12:22 - Nov 10 with 2637 viewsMo_Wives

Labour MP and member of the Shadow Cabinet, Kate Osamor on 12:00 - Nov 10 by oh_tommy_tommy

👃🏻

Is that a butternut squash in the middle of your post, Tom?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Labour MP and member of the Shadow Cabinet, Kate Osamor on 12:35 - Nov 10 with 2618 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Labour MP and member of the Shadow Cabinet, Kate Osamor on 12:22 - Nov 10 by Mo_Wives

Is that a butternut squash in the middle of your post, Tom?

It’s delicious chopped up , baked in the oven , then blended into a heart warming soup Mo .

That’s a butternut squash mind not drugs !

Labour MP and member of the Shadow Cabinet, Kate Osamor on 12:42 - Nov 10 with 2604 viewsMo_Wives

Labour MP and member of the Shadow Cabinet, Kate Osamor on 12:35 - Nov 10 by oh_tommy_tommy

It’s delicious chopped up , baked in the oven , then blended into a heart warming soup Mo .

That’s a butternut squash mind not drugs !

Ah sounds great. Where did you say I can buy them? Westminster's toilets was it?

*Cuts to news report

"A man has been arrested today in Westminster's toilets for soliciting. Eye witnesses say the man was heard asking 'Any butternut squash?' which is believed to be a gay codeword for anal sex...and now over to Wendy Gale with the weather"

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Labour MP and member of the Shadow Cabinet, Kate Osamor on 16:35 - Nov 10 with 2520 viewsCatullus

Labour MP and member of the Shadow Cabinet, Kate Osamor on 11:32 - Nov 10 by Loyal

It's pretty much a certainty these days isn't it? In amongst the justified criticism there is bound to be abuse, racist or otherwise.
Her problem is because of the low esteem most politicians are held in these days most people probably already think she's lying. If she is and it's proven, will she be sacked or will Corbyn give her his full support throught what they will inevitably describe as a witch hunt.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024