Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Usyk v Bellew 11:30 - Nov 10 with 6506 viewsswanjackal

Actually looks a decent card right through. Followed by a decent UFC card after, going to be a late one tonight/tomorrow morning.

That being said I can't look at Usyk without thinking "Good god, Steve Buscemi is looking super buff these days"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Usyk v Bellew on 23:09 - Nov 10 with 1681 viewsTim_Harry

Usyk v Bellew on 23:03 - Nov 10 by epaul

Superb HD quality on Hellraiser

Fight opening up now, come on bellew!!

Thanks Paul.

But I'm an internet dunce! I need an actual link.

Sorry, I'm one of those guys! :)
Usyk v Bellew on 23:12 - Nov 10 with 1677 viewsswanjackal

Usyk v Bellew on 23:09 - Nov 10 by Tim_Harry

Thanks Paul.

http://cricsports.sc/watch/live/oleksandr-usyk-vs-tony-bellew-live-streaming

live9 link stable
[Post edited 10 Nov 2018 23:13]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Usyk v Bellew on 23:18 - Nov 10 with 1661 viewsepaul

Usyk v Bellew on 23:09 - Nov 10 by Tim_Harry

Thanks Paul.

Sorry not on laptop tonight so no links but seen one has been posted, cricfree or vipbox usually good for links to any sport

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Usyk v Bellew on 23:20 - Nov 10 with 1656 viewsswanjackal

Usyk v Bellew on 23:18 - Nov 10 by epaul

Sorry not on laptop tonight so no links but seen one has been posted, cricfree or vipbox usually good for links to any sport

Not the highest res but been stable all night.

Usyk v Bellew on 23:24 - Nov 10 with 1648 viewsswanjackal

Just too good. Personally had him 6-2 up if they finished that round.

Usyk v Bellew on 23:25 - Nov 10 with 1645 viewsepaul

Night night, game but not good enough, fair play Usyk is quality, move up to heavyweight next, be interesting, surely have to put a few ounces on first

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Usyk v Bellew on 23:26 - Nov 10 with 1639 viewsTim_Harry

Usyk v Bellew on 23:12 - Nov 10 by swanjackal

http://cricsports.sc/watch/live/oleksandr-usyk-vs-tony-bellew-live-streaming

live9 link stable
[Post edited 10 Nov 2018 23:13]

Thanks for that link. I couldn't get anything. More down to my internet incompetence mind!
Usyk v Bellew on 23:27 - Nov 10 with 1629 viewstheloneranger

Usyk v Bellew on 23:24 - Nov 10 by swanjackal

If he moves up to heavyweight in 2019 and gets tagged as many times by AJ, he's got big problems.

But at this weight he's exceptional

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

Usyk v Bellew on 23:28 - Nov 10 with 1628 viewsswanjackal

Usyk v Bellew on 23:26 - Nov 10 by Tim_Harry

Thanks for that link. I couldn't get anything. More down to my internet incompetence mind!

https://www.reddit.com/r/BoxingStreams/

Just bookmark this, like the football reddit and you will have a shedload of links. MMA ones as well if that's your thing.

Usyk v Bellew on 23:29 - Nov 10 with 1620 viewsswanjackal

Usyk v Bellew on 23:27 - Nov 10 by theloneranger

If he moves up to heavyweight in 2019 and gets tagged as many times by AJ, he's got big problems.

But at this weight he's exceptional

He's def susceptible to a right hook on his ducking out of an attack. But does not get caught clean. He seems to ride the shots well.

Usyk v Bellew on 23:31 - Nov 10 with 1612 viewsTim_Harry

Usyk v Bellew on 23:26 - Nov 10 by Tim_Harry

Just got a link in time to see Bellew getting filled in. Oh well, i caught the main highlight I suppose!
Usyk v Bellew on 23:33 - Nov 10 with 1606 viewsswanjackal

Usyk v Bellew on 23:31 - Nov 10 by Tim_Harry

Just got a link in time to see Bellew getting filled in. Oh well, i caught the main highlight I suppose!

It was certainly a pleasing sight

Usyk v Bellew on 23:33 - Nov 10 with 1603 viewsexiledclaseboy

No shame in thatfor Bellew. Usyk is a star.

Poll: Tory leader

Usyk v Bellew on 23:38 - Nov 10 with 1581 viewstheloneranger

Usyk v Bellew on 23:29 - Nov 10 by swanjackal

He's def susceptible to a right hook on his ducking out of an attack. But does not get caught clean. He seems to ride the shots well.

Eddie Hearn's not crying tonight, he signed Usyk up to his Matchroom stable in September

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Usyk v Bellew on 09:40 - Nov 11 with 1448 viewsbluey_the_blue

Usyk v Bellew on 23:24 - Nov 10 by swanjackal

The judges scores were a joke.
Usyk v Bellew on 09:44 - Nov 11 with 1443 viewsDarran

I’m not much of a boxing fan these days because most fights are shit but many people on twitter last night were saying Bellew was a great and had a brilliant career.
I’d never heard much about him before the first Haye fight so is he really a great?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Usyk v Bellew on 09:47 - Nov 11 with 1439 viewsswanjackal

Usyk v Bellew on 09:40 - Nov 11 by bluey_the_blue

The judges scores were a joke.

What were they, I know I saw Froch's at the end of the 6 and he somehow had Bellew 2 up. The only rounds I saw for Bellew were 2 and 3.

Usyk v Bellew on 09:52 - Nov 11 with 1435 viewsswanjackal

Usyk v Bellew on 09:44 - Nov 11 by Darran

I’m not much of a boxing fan these days because most fights are shit but many people on twitter last night were saying Bellew was a great and had a brilliant career.
I’d never heard much about him before the first Haye fight so is he really a great?

Read perplex's post (3rd on thread) pretty much sums it up.

Usyk v Bellew on 09:59 - Nov 11 with 1428 viewsexiledclaseboy

Not a great but made a very decent career for himself and a lot of money with the two Haye fights. And seems like a nice bloke.

Usyk v Bellew on 10:03 - Nov 11 with 1419 viewsexiledclaseboy

Usyk v Bellew on 09:47 - Nov 11 by swanjackal

What were they, I know I saw Froch's at the end of the 6 and he somehow had Bellew 2 up. The only rounds I saw for Bellew were 2 and 3.

Two of the three judges had Bellew ahead when it was stopped.

Usyk v Bellew on 10:05 - Nov 11 with 1413 viewsDarran

Usyk v Bellew on 09:52 - Nov 11 by swanjackal

Read perplex's post (3rd on thread) pretty much sums it up.

Thank you.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Usyk v Bellew on 10:10 - Nov 11 with 1401 viewsbluey_the_blue

Usyk v Bellew on 10:03 - Nov 11 by exiledclaseboy

One by 3 rounds wasn't it?
Usyk v Bellew on 10:10 - Nov 11 with 1399 viewsswanjackal

Usyk v Bellew on 10:03 - Nov 11 by exiledclaseboy

Seriously? Wow. And they talk about Vegas judging being bad.

Usyk v Bellew on 10:11 - Nov 11 with 1393 viewsexiledclaseboy

Usyk v Bellew on 10:10 - Nov 11 by bluey_the_blue

One by 3 rounds wasn't it?

Can’t remember. I’d had a few. Enjoyed the fight though.

Usyk v Bellew on 10:16 - Nov 11 with 1381 viewstrampie

Clev ???

Wales's Clev beat Bellew in a battle of Britain on Merseyside for a version of a World title, Clev fought him again at a later date yet again in Bellews own backyard and lost a SD, both flights in Liverpool, home advantage is huge in boxing and Clev had the better of him on the scorecards over both fights, Bellew is an English Scouse hype job.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024