Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Streams for today 13:06 - Nov 10 with 3002 viewsStoptheBus

Are there likely to be any?

Found a great one for the Rotherham match - better than any I have found before. Hoping for the same today.
Streams for today on 13:13 - Nov 10 with 2977 viewsairedale

Www.dontbesqueemishmush.com/saawaansea works for me.
Streams for today on 14:54 - Nov 10 with 2732 viewsElward

We're listed on ifollow, so hopefully some iptv suppliers have it
Streams for today on 15:02 - Nov 10 with 2542 viewsaspas45

Is this correct doesn’t load up for me

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

Streams for today on 15:03 - Nov 10 with 2528 viewsepaul

Streams for today on 14:54 - Nov 10 by Elward

We're listed on ifollow, so hopefully some iptv suppliers have it

Not on mine yet (Hellraiser) forest and villa games on though

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Streams for today on 15:12 - Nov 10 with 2216 viewsGaryjack

Streams for today on 15:03 - Nov 10 by epaul

Not on mine yet (Hellraiser) forest and villa games on though

It's on mine (bulldog) but it's crap. Constantly buffers, not just our game every one, and every week!
Streams for today on 17:21 - Nov 10 with 1606 viewsAnotherJohn

Helix showed it, though it kept dropping off. The last 20 minutes or so was okay.
Streams for today on 17:59 - Nov 10 with 1577 viewsjackrabbit

Streams for today on 15:12 - Nov 10 by Garyjack

It's on mine (bulldog) but it's crap. Constantly buffers, not just our game every one, and every week!

I think the iFollow streams are poor - constantly looping and the vision and sound hopelessly out of sync. Having said that, I'd loved to have found one today but I couldn't find anything. The iFollow 2 stream labelled Bolton v Swansea, was blank as were all the others I tried. I clicked on the West Brom v somebody stream and got England v New Zealand! By half time I'd given up trying to find a stream so I watched the All Blacks game.

I hate this shitty lilttle division - I could've watched any of the PL streams today, but no Championship streams. Tomorrow there'll be no report of the match in the Sunday paper - you'll be lucky if it's mentioned in 'other highlights'. There'll be tv highlights on the EFL show (or whatever) on Quest TV and barely a mention from COLIN Murray. Let's get back up to the Premier League. We've been spoilt rotten over the previous 7 years. That's where we belong!
[Post edited 10 Nov 2018 18:01]
Streams for today on 21:01 - Nov 10 with 1475 viewsbuilthjack

Streams for today on 17:59 - Nov 10 by jackrabbit

I think the iFollow streams are poor - constantly looping and the vision and sound hopelessly out of sync. Having said that, I'd loved to have found one today but I couldn't find anything. The iFollow 2 stream labelled Bolton v Swansea, was blank as were all the others I tried. I clicked on the West Brom v somebody stream and got England v New Zealand! By half time I'd given up trying to find a stream so I watched the All Blacks game.

I hate this shitty lilttle division - I could've watched any of the PL streams today, but no Championship streams. Tomorrow there'll be no report of the match in the Sunday paper - you'll be lucky if it's mentioned in 'other highlights'. There'll be tv highlights on the EFL show (or whatever) on Quest TV and barely a mention from COLIN Murray. Let's get back up to the Premier League. We've been spoilt rotten over the previous 7 years. That's where we belong!
[Post edited 10 Nov 2018 18:01]

Buy the Wales on Sunday if you want a match report. After 17 pages of rugby, and 5 of scumdiff, we will have 2 pages. So pages 23 and 24 of the sports section.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Streams for today on 20:15 - Nov 11 with 1364 viewsjackrabbit

Streams for today on 21:01 - Nov 10 by builthjack

Buy the Wales on Sunday if you want a match report. After 17 pages of rugby, and 5 of scumdiff, we will have 2 pages. So pages 23 and 24 of the sports section.

I live in Ruislip - it's hard to find!
Streams for today on 12:27 - Nov 12 with 1267 viewsbuilthjack

First time in ages I couldn't get a stream. Had to listen to radio Wales

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024