Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
California Jack 22:28 - Nov 10 with 547 viewsTNT

Hope you and your family are ok out there mate, along with everyone else.

We're worried about team selection here mate... puts life into perspective, Jon.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

California Jack on 02:49 - Nov 11 with 478 viewsphact0rri

Despite being rather close to the wooley/malibu fire, I've been more worried about the northern california fire "camp fire" thats swathed a fire path from inside nevada all the way to the coast. it looks night near sacramento. But stars who can afford to lose a home is what is getting all the news.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

California Jack on 08:27 - Nov 11 with 429 viewsomarjack

Thousand Oaks is one of the safest communities in the US. Until few days ago that is.

They had to deal with a mass shooting in a bar, and then getting surrounded by wildfires all within 2 days.

I can't really imagine how hard it must have been on the people, one day everything is fine, the next moment, everything they've ever known turned into an inferno.

Thoughts and prayers is an awful cliche, but what can we do more than that?

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

California Jack on 08:36 - Nov 11 with 424 viewsJackfath

California Jack on 08:27 - Nov 11 by omarjack

Thousand Oaks is one of the safest communities in the US. Until few days ago that is.

They had to deal with a mass shooting in a bar, and then getting surrounded by wildfires all within 2 days.

I can't really imagine how hard it must have been on the people, one day everything is fine, the next moment, everything they've ever known turned into an inferno.

Thoughts and prayers is an awful cliche, but what can we do more than that?

Well praying wont work, will it.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024