Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
cardiff fan seen running down the street naked 22:58 - Nov 10 with 4447 viewsTNT

some say it was buron after eight pints...

... others say it was buron after eight points.

A third of the season and they have a massive 8 points. Will finish on a massive 24 at this rate.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2018 23:26]

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

cardiff fan seen running down the street naked on 21:15 - Nov 11 with 941 viewsbyron

cardiff fan seen running down the street naked on 19:10 - Nov 11 by Garyjack

We only had 9 points after 12 games in 2016/17, and ended up with 41 not 27. Not a good idea to be creaming ourselves over Cardiff's troubles at this stage of the season, as things like that usually end up biting you on the arse. Just like the joyous thread about them going 0-1 down yesterday.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2018 19:20]

Threads like dippys yesterday are what draw us in, it’s beautiful and very generous of you, particularly the stars if the show, saint, pencoed fatty, swanjax, the roses fan, Monmouth and a few others I forget. Just think, if the asylums were still open, none of them would be in here posting such poetic genius.

Benny

cardiff fan seen running down the street naked on 21:22 - Nov 11 with 936 viewssainthelens

cardiff fan seen running down the street naked on 21:15 - Nov 11 by byron

Threads like dippys yesterday are what draw us in, it’s beautiful and very generous of you, particularly the stars if the show, saint, pencoed fatty, swanjax, the roses fan, Monmouth and a few others I forget. Just think, if the asylums were still open, none of them would be in here posting such poetic genius.

Talking of generosity, thank Colin for us as his style of football is keeping everyone entertained.
cardiff fan seen running down the street naked on 21:34 - Nov 11 with 925 viewsbluey_the_blue

cardiff fan seen running down the street naked on 21:22 - Nov 11 by sainthelens

Talking of generosity, thank Colin for us as his style of football is keeping everyone entertained.

Glad you appreciated the 26 pass, entire team touching ball equaliser of ours, the one Kamara raved about on Goals on Sunday...
cardiff fan seen running down the street naked on 22:22 - Nov 11 with 900 viewssainthelens

cardiff fan seen running down the street naked on 21:34 - Nov 11 by bluey_the_blue

Glad you appreciated the 26 pass, entire team touching ball equaliser of ours, the one Kamara raved about on Goals on Sunday...

12 games in and 1 good move. Couldn't make it up. You keep the faith, we'll keep giggling.
cardiff fan seen running down the street naked on 23:33 - Nov 11 with 885 viewsTNT

Did they mange to keep the ball on the pitch for more than forty minutes, this time?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

cardiff fan seen running down the street naked on 07:50 - Nov 12 with 829 viewsbyron

cardiff fan seen running down the street naked on 21:22 - Nov 11 by sainthelens

Kin right, be nice if sky didn’t cover us every game. I feel your bitterness still sainty

Benny

cardiff fan seen running down the street naked on 07:53 - Nov 12 with 826 viewsLoyal

cardiff fan seen running down the street naked on 07:50 - Nov 12 by byron

Kin right, be nice if sky didn’t cover us every game. I feel your bitterness still sainty

We only reflect seven seasons in the opposite direction 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

cardiff fan seen running down the street naked on 13:36 - Nov 12 with 752 viewsbyron

cardiff fan seen running down the street naked on 07:53 - Nov 12 by Loyal

We only reflect seven seasons in the opposite direction 👍

Tell me my loyal friend, would you, like the nation also, like us to stay up? Our budget is far less than Huddersfield’s 60 million, almost half I heard, the underdog if ever there was one. The average fan in the championship and league 1 can see there dreams through us.
Mid table clubs who flirt with relegation like the hammers now have wage bills of 150 million plus, as do Everton. We are in a league of 10 ish, the rest aren’t real.

Benny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024