Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn. 11:12 - Nov 11 with 8641 viewslifelong

Is wearing a coat with a hood, commonly known as a hoodie.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2018 18:59]
Corbyn. on 19:13 - Nov 12 with 1710 viewslifelong

Corbyn. on 19:07 - Nov 12 by exiledclaseboy

A coat with a hood isn’t commonly known as a hoodie. A hoodie is a jumper/sweatshirt with a hood.

Or jacket.
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/hoodie
Corbyn. on 19:16 - Nov 12 with 1689 viewsexiledclaseboy

Corbyn. on 19:13 - Nov 12 by lifelong

Or jacket.
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/hoodie

I refuse to get bogged down further in the definition of a hoodie.

Corbyn had a coat on. It’s November and he’s a naturally scruffy tw@t. You could stick him in a £5000 suit and he’d still look like a sack of shit. And it doesn’t matter.

Poll: Tory leader

Corbyn. on 19:18 - Nov 12 with 1679 viewslifelong

Corbyn. on 19:16 - Nov 12 by exiledclaseboy

Corbyn had a coat on. It’s November and he’s a naturally scruffy tw@t. You could stick him in a £5000 suit and he’d still look like a sack of shit. And it doesn’t matter.

You started it. 😄
Corbyn. on 19:42 - Nov 12 with 1649 viewsAndy1300

Corbyn. on 19:16 - Nov 12 by exiledclaseboy

Correct

Number 1 team in Wales

Corbyn. on 19:44 - Nov 12 with 1643 viewsAndy1300

Corbyn. on 19:18 - Nov 12 by lifelong

You started it. 😄

You started it with this pathetic thread.

For some perspective, take a look at this tweet, then apologise for having a go at what coat he is wearing, which isn't known as a hoody.

Number 1 team in Wales

Corbyn. on 19:57 - Nov 12 with 1626 viewslifelong

Corbyn. on 19:44 - Nov 12 by Andy1300

For some perspective, take a look at this tweet, then apologise for having a go at what coat he is wearing, which isn't known as a hoody.

Where did I have a go at him then?
Corbyn. on 19:57 - Nov 12 with 1626 viewsWingstandwood

Politics?....Respect to both Labour Party and Conservative party a few decades back for 1970's war widows pension reform that was profound to say the least.

I had two war serving grandfathers one survived and became a local village bobby and the (mothers father) other died because due to his war service. My late grandmother (and many more others!) was very appreciative to both political parties.

Argus!

Corbyn. on 20:17 - Nov 12 with 1603 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Corbyn. on 22:55 - Nov 11 by Jack_Meoff

Maybe it's not the British war memorial he'd rather be away from, it's the arms dealing war mongering criminal filth that is Blair, May and Cameron. Satan's own triumvirate. Just a thought.

Did Blair and Cameron just turn up for recognition of their contribution to the overall death toll? Perhaps they thought they would get some polite applause?

What the absolute f*ck are they doing there? What an absolute insult to the dead and injured.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn. on 20:23 - Nov 12 with 1600 viewsBrynmill_Jack

That tweet just about sums up the values, morals and ethics some of the usual suspects on this thread. I wonder what must go through the minds of people who've lost sons, daughters, husbands or wives out in Iraq or Afghanistan when they see Tony Blair in that picture?

Corbyn. on 20:33 - Nov 12 with 1591 viewsAndy1300

Corbyn. on 19:57 - Nov 12 by lifelong

Where did I have a go at him then?

I said 'coat' not him

What was the reason for your OP then if not to have a go at him or what he was wearing?

Number 1 team in Wales

Corbyn. on 20:57 - Nov 12 with 1573 viewslifelong

Corbyn. on 20:33 - Nov 12 by Andy1300

I said 'coat' not him

What was the reason for your OP then if not to have a go at him or what he was wearing?

I thought it was a topical issue which would generate some interesting debate, some people don’t seem to care what the leader of the opposition wears to such an important occasion. Other people say that it shows a complete lack of respect, just for your information I was leaning towards the latter.
Corbyn. on 21:01 - Nov 12 with 1567 viewsAndy1300

Corbyn. on 20:57 - Nov 12 by lifelong

I thought it was a topical issue which would generate some interesting debate, some people don’t seem to care what the leader of the opposition wears to such an important occasion. Other people say that it shows a complete lack of respect, just for your information I was leaning towards the latter.

So why not state that in your post then.

That way, people will know your stance.

Does it really matter what he wore?

Number 1 team in Wales

Corbyn. on 21:25 - Nov 12 with 1540 viewsJack_Meoff

Corbyn. on 20:17 - Nov 12 by Brynmill_Jack

Did Blair and Cameron just turn up for recognition of their contribution to the overall death toll? Perhaps they thought they would get some polite applause?

What the absolute f*ck are they doing there? What an absolute insult to the dead and injured.

It's absolutely beyond my comprehension.

Still, something something poppy size something something coat something.

Not bowing low enough a few years back wasn't it? Our press are beyond parody.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2018 21:26]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Corbyn. on 23:33 - Nov 12 with 1473 viewsjackrmee

Corbyn. on 18:24 - Nov 12 by LeonWasGod

No wonder politics is fecked if people are more worried about what people wear than what they do. We get the politicians we deserve: shallow, vain, self-serving knobs.

(Just for clarity I think Corbyn is unelectable, but not because of the colour of his feckin tie!).

Bang on!

I do think he's unelectable, but only because the media have made him out to be. I bet he'd be the best PM in my lifetime, if not ever.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Corbyn. on 23:38 - Nov 12 with 1469 viewsjackrmee

Corbyn. on 20:23 - Nov 12 by Brynmill_Jack

That tweet just about sums up the values, morals and ethics some of the usual suspects on this thread. I wonder what must go through the minds of people who've lost sons, daughters, husbands or wives out in Iraq or Afghanistan when they see Tony Blair in that picture?

Sums up the values and morals of the majority of western society mate...fuking stinks. Humans are kunts.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Corbyn. on 23:54 - Nov 12 with 1464 viewsHighjack

Or

“A man with a long history of supporting foreign terrorist groups hostile to Britain including groups who have actively sought to and succeded in killing British soldiers”.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Corbyn. on 09:03 - Nov 13 with 1379 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn. on 20:23 - Nov 12 by Brynmill_Jack

“Values, morals and ethics.” I started to get angry when I read that, Bryn. Then I thought, what’s the point? You’ve probably come across that randomly. Chances are you don’t know who Ward is or the company he has kept over the years. There’s no point at all.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Corbyn. on 09:17 - Nov 13 with 1358 viewsLeonWasGod

Corbyn. on 21:01 - Nov 12 by Andy1300

So why not state that in your post then.

That way, people will know your stance.

Does it really matter what he wore?

It's vital what he wears. But people are jumping the gun a bit here - we need to know what under-crackers he had on before publicly annihilating him at a time when we should be remembering those who gave the ultimate sacrifice. And whether he dresses to the left or the right (I bet he's an ironic rightie).
Corbyn. (n/t) on 18:42 - Nov 13 with 1268 viewsAndy1300

Corbyn. on 09:17 - Nov 13 by LeonWasGod

It's vital what he wears. But people are jumping the gun a bit here - we need to know what under-crackers he had on before publicly annihilating him at a time when we should be remembering those who gave the ultimate sacrifice. And whether he dresses to the left or the right (I bet he's an ironic rightie).

[Post edited 13 Nov 2018 18:42]

Number 1 team in Wales

Corbyn. on 18:49 - Nov 13 with 1257 viewspikeypaul

Steptoe is complete scum how he can stand there in the knowledge he’s actively supported the IRA shows what a hypocrite he is.
I bet most of the servicemen there weee disgusted with the scums presence.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Corbyn. on 18:56 - Nov 13 with 1253 viewsCatullus

Corbyn. on 09:03 - Nov 13 by Lohengrin

“Values, morals and ethics.” I started to get angry when I read that, Bryn. Then I thought, what’s the point? You’ve probably come across that randomly. Chances are you don’t know who Ward is or the company he has kept over the years. There’s no point at all.

I was a CWU rep, got little good to say about much of the union hierarchy during my time and what I'd say about Alan Johnson would get deleted quite sharply!!

For union leaders I'll go with Orwell's pigs, snouts firmly in troughs.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Corbyn. on 21:59 - Nov 13 with 1233 viewstrampie

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Corbyn. on 22:00 - Nov 13 with 1229 viewstrampie

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/world/queen-elizabeth-ii-lays-wreath-for-

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Corbyn. on 22:07 - Nov 13 with 1219 viewsjackrmee

Corbyn. on 18:49 - Nov 13 by pikeypaul

Steptoe is complete scum how he can stand there in the knowledge he’s actively supported the IRA shows what a hypocrite he is.
I bet most of the servicemen there weee disgusted with the scums presence.

Corbyn. on 22:26 - Nov 13 with 1205 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Corbyn. on 22:07 - Nov 13 by jackrmee

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024