Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump 12:37 - Nov 11 with 1433 viewsdickythorpe

Doesn't like rain I'm reading.
Trump on 12:52 - Nov 11 with 1410 viewsomarjack

Yet his supporters are in the habit of calling everyone a snowflake. umm..

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Trump on 13:08 - Nov 11 with 1391 viewsLohengrin

He gets wet, this happens...

Think of the children.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Trump on 13:09 - Nov 11 with 1389 viewsPegojack

I dread to think what effect a good downpour would have on that barnet.

EDIT: beat me to it there, Loh, cracking picture too.
Ugly tw*t. (Him, not you)
[Post edited 11 Nov 2018 13:17]
Trump on 13:15 - Nov 11 with 1378 viewsCatullus

The man is getting more bizarre. If it's because of the disagreement with Macron just say so, but he seemed to prefer a fake excuse.
This after he blamed California's bad forestry management and threatened to withold federal funding when that wildfire was killing people and literally destroying an entire town.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Trump on 14:15 - Nov 11 with 1351 viewsDJack

He is truly deplorable.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Trump on 14:37 - Nov 11 with 1332 viewsHighjack

Trump on 13:09 - Nov 11 by Pegojack

I dread to think what effect a good downpour would have on that barnet.

EDIT: beat me to it there, Loh, cracking picture too.
Ugly tw*t. (Him, not you)
[Post edited 11 Nov 2018 13:17]

A bit like bobby charlton I’d imagine.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Trump on 00:09 - Nov 12 with 1225 viewsKilkennyjack

Trump on 13:08 - Nov 11 by Lohengrin

He gets wet, this happens...

Think of the children.

Warra fecking fanny....

Great photo Loh 😂

Beware of the Risen People

Trump on 00:15 - Nov 12 with 1220 viewsBrynCartwright

Can't stand the cant, and yet literally tens of millions of Yanks think he's the bees knees.

What a bunch of ignorant stinky bell whiffs!

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Login to get fewer ads

Trump on 01:21 - Nov 12 with 1197 viewsomarjack

Trump on 00:15 - Nov 12 by BrynCartwright

Can't stand the cant, and yet literally tens of millions of Yanks think he's the bees knees.

He's appealed to the rural, working class Yanks that never had a real voice in politics before. They think of him as some saviour from the "evil establishment" that brought them down all these years, little do they know that it's their ignorance and being massive dunces that got them in their trashy situation, it's not Obama, it's not immigrants, it's not liberals. It's purely them not wanting to expand the small, disconnected world they live in.

I believe that many of those people will find out the truth soon enough, that Trump is nothing but a self serving POS like most of other politicians. He's been feeding them lies about security and making promises that would never happen in a million years. Maybe many of the bumpkins will still vote for him in 2020. But I don't really think he'll win. He's failed everyone already. And his ultra nationalist vision has been nothing but a facade to appeal to the racist and the redneck class. He's starting to lose his sh!t, trying to appeal to African Americans for extra votes, they didn't fall for it. And he simply alienated the openly racist alt right groups instead.

Hopefully, this will be the end of the far right surge in 1st world countries. Probably in 10 years, nobody would even admit they ever voted for that embarrassment out of shame.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Trump on 15:28 - Nov 12 with 1070 views34dfgdf54

In all seriousness, that is an absolute disgrace if true.

Not fit to be a President of the the most powerful nation on Earth.
Trump on 15:47 - Nov 12 with 1058 viewsMorfa_Same

Trump on 14:15 - Nov 11 by DJack

He is truly deplorable.

Indeed.

Most people have at least one good quality. With Trump I'm struggling to see any.
Trump on 17:01 - Nov 12 with 1011 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Trump on 00:15 - Nov 12 by BrynCartwright

I am sure many of those tens of millions will find this to be truly despicable and this might be what costs him a second term.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Trump on 17:19 - Nov 12 with 1001 viewsHighjack

I can understand the point around not flying a helicopter in atrocious weather especially after recent events but just f*cking drive there you stupid fat orange thatched roofed tw*t.

“Security concerns” should not be an excuse when you have the power to shut off any road in Europe for your own personal use.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2018 17:20]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Trump on 21:37 - Nov 12 with 947 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The US presidency takes a toll on those who hold the post, I am not sure how Trump is going to get through another two years let alone another term, he looked knackered after the mid term elections.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Trump on 22:07 - Nov 12 with 925 viewsjack2jack

Don't they do umbrellas in the good 'ol US of A.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024