Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EFL on Quest 17:33 - Nov 11 with 5498 viewskarnataka

We didn't get much coverage which I have now come to expect, but it did make me laugh when Colin Murray said after the Norwich game that "it looked like it was going to be Farke in hell but it turned out to be Farke in heaven". Just as well it was on after 9pm or he may have got in trouble for that.
EFL on Quest on 17:44 - Nov 11 with 4740 viewsJack123

I don't like the Quest show at all, I have a series link in for it, but there seems to be better highlights on the Swans channel on youtube, and of course you can watch the full game on the swans website if you wait a day or so, but nah Quest is ferking awful.

libera nos a malo

EFL on Quest on 17:48 - Nov 11 with 4731 viewskarnataka

EFL on Quest on 17:44 - Nov 11 by Jack123

I don't like the Quest show at all, I have a series link in for it, but there seems to be better highlights on the Swans channel on youtube, and of course you can watch the full game on the swans website if you wait a day or so, but nah Quest is ferking awful.

Oh aye, I watch all those as well, but I wasn't really posting about the merits or otherwise of the Quest show, just something that was said.
EFL on Quest on 17:48 - Nov 11 with 4728 viewsairedale

Don’t bother recording it, there just isn’t enough coverage.
EFL on Quest on 18:03 - Nov 11 with 4691 viewsJack123

EFL on Quest on 17:48 - Nov 11 by karnataka

Oh aye, I watch all those as well, but I wasn't really posting about the merits or otherwise of the Quest show, just something that was said.

Yes, sorry about that, that was a bit ignorant of me, I just saw the name Quest mentioned and just went for a rant about them.

libera nos a malo

EFL on Quest on 18:18 - Nov 11 with 4659 viewslifelong

I enjoy Salvage Hunters on Quest, the football highlights show is crap.
EFL on Quest on 20:13 - Nov 11 with 4465 viewsjackrabbit

EFL on Quest on 17:44 - Nov 11 by Jack123

It's one of the reasons I detest us being in the Championship. We used to moan about MOTD but it was heaven compared to the Quest Program. Murray seems to have a grudge against the Swans - never says a good word - literally. He only ever discusses our opposition, win or lose. Horrible Program. How do I find the YouTube coverage? Just search for Swansea City?
EFL on Quest on 20:20 - Nov 11 with 4446 viewsJack123

EFL on Quest on 20:13 - Nov 11 by jackrabbit

It's one of the reasons I detest us being in the Championship. We used to moan about MOTD but it was heaven compared to the Quest Program. Murray seems to have a grudge against the Swans - never says a good word - literally. He only ever discusses our opposition, win or lose. Horrible Program. How do I find the YouTube coverage? Just search for Swansea City?

Agreed, worst pundits ever! Anyway here's the channel..

Edit I haven't watched this yet, 7 mins 40 secs, I wonder how long we had on Quest.

I deleted the second part because it was coming out blank on a link to the swans channel, but yeah just type in Swansea City, better than the quest crap.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2018 20:35]

libera nos a malo

EFL on Quest on 20:37 - Nov 11 with 4392 viewsplasjack

Is that the guy with the broad Northern Irish accent.?
Login to get fewer ads

EFL on Quest on 21:09 - Nov 11 with 4311 viewsairedale

EFL on Quest on 20:37 - Nov 11 by plasjack

Is that the guy with the broad Northern Irish accent.?

Yep, used to be bay-windowed up until about a year ago, but now he wears contact lenses.
EFL on Quest on 21:19 - Nov 11 with 4277 viewsJack123

EFL on Quest on 21:09 - Nov 11 by airedale

Yep, used to be bay-windowed up until about a year ago, but now he wears contact lenses.

I think Colin Murray is more or less the reason why I don't like this show Just googled his name and read a bit about him, not a very well liked presenter, also never realised he was sacked from motd2..

libera nos a malo

EFL on Quest on 22:38 - Nov 11 with 4191 viewsPegojack

Let's not get too paranoid, boys, as far as EFL on Quest is concerned, we're just a low scoring mid table team.

It's up to us to force ourselves into the reckoning, which I think we have a good chance of doing as the season progresses.
EFL on Quest on 03:10 - Nov 12 with 4075 viewsGlyn1

We were last on it of the Saturday matches (oh the indignity) so we only had a few minutes but at least we can see a summary of the game on a Saturday night. It's a show made on the cheap (only one camera per match) but enjoyable enough.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

EFL on Quest on 06:43 - Nov 12 with 4016 viewscentrestandswan

Holloway likes us 💋

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

EFL on Quest on 07:02 - Nov 12 with 4003 viewspencoedjack

I like Colin Murray as a presenter
EFL on Quest on 07:19 - Nov 12 with 3981 viewsJinxy

I miss the lack of camera angles, replays etc. especially when a goal like Mackay's is scored when you'd really like to appreciate it's beauty. Shows the gulf in interest, commercial pull, analysis and so on between the EPL and Championship I suppose. Give us a season or two, we'll be back there.
EFL on Quest on 09:24 - Nov 12 with 3890 viewsSPboy

EFL on Quest on 06:43 - Nov 12 by centrestandswan

Holloway likes us 💋

Holloway often has good things to say about us. Maybe he is like that about every club or maybe he just fancies being our manager one day
EFL on Quest on 09:25 - Nov 12 with 3890 viewsSPboy

EFL on Quest on 06:43 - Nov 12 by centrestandswan

Holloway likes us 💋

Holloway often has good things to say about us. Maybe he is like that about every club or maybe he just fancies being our manager one day
EFL on Quest on 09:44 - Nov 12 with 3871 viewsThrasher6

Is there an echo in here....?

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

EFL on Quest on 12:29 - Nov 12 with 3770 viewsbuilthjack

I don't mind being last on every time if we win
[Post edited 12 Nov 2018 12:30]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

EFL on Quest on 12:50 - Nov 12 with 3743 viewsploppy

EFL on Quest on 07:02 - Nov 12 by pencoedjack

Me too. First heard him on Radio 5's Fighting Talk. But then I also liked Adrian Chiles (except on Breakfast TV). They both seem like genuine football fans. The ones I don't like are Mark Tedious and Boring Pougatch and Gary Slap My Thighs Lineker.
EFL on Quest on 16:07 - Nov 12 with 3661 viewskarnataka

I quite like him too, makes a refreshing change from the monotone ex-pros. BTW, according to Wiki, he has an ST at Pontypridd Town AFC. Really??
EFL on Quest on 21:35 - Nov 12 with 3562 viewsshenleymun

I think he’s great.
Not his fault that the programme got moved off Channel 5 due to the general lack of interest in leagues that aren’t Premier League. Or that we had a tedious 1-0 away win against one of the bottom clubs when there were goals being chucked around like confetti everywhere else this weekend!
EFL on Quest on 06:57 - Nov 13 with 3498 viewsUplandsJack

EFL on Quest on 16:07 - Nov 12 by karnataka

I quite like him too, makes a refreshing change from the monotone ex-pros. BTW, according to Wiki, he has an ST at Pontypridd Town AFC. Really??

Yeah it's true.
It's all to do with his time on talkshite. He organised a load of people to go watch them play in a friendly against Valencia if I recall (lost 3 - 0). He also got Wickes who were advertising on Murray's radio show at the time, to help out with sponsership to cover the cost for the team to go out there.

He also organised a charity football match at Pontypridd a year later, again to raise money for them, with a load of ex premier league players (guests on his show) turning out to help the club financially.

Personally I like the guy. Really enjoyed his show on talkshite and felt it was a real shame when he quit (especially when they replaced him with that sickly a$$ licking tw@t that is jim white) due to the station being bought by News Corp, who also own The Sun. As a life long Liverpool fan he felt he could not work for them.
EFL on Quest on 07:32 - Nov 13 with 3470 viewsbyron

Hoy cow, I have to agree. I used to listen to his show on TS all the time, quite enjoyable and a bit of fun. If I recall he only quit TS due to murdoch buying into it or something? I do t think TS has been the same since, in fact I barely listen.

Benny

EFL on Quest on 12:03 - Nov 13 with 3391 viewsairedale

EFL on Quest on 07:32 - Nov 13 by byron

Hoy cow, I have to agree. I used to listen to his show on TS all the time, quite enjoyable and a bit of fun. If I recall he only quit TS due to murdoch buying into it or something? I do t think TS has been the same since, in fact I barely listen.

I stopped listening to it when I realised that it’s just an advertising channel. If I turned on when doing a 10 minutes car journey, I could potentially get ads for 6 minutes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024