Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any discount flooring places in Swansea area 18:44 - Nov 11 with 1362 viewsJackfath

Looking for around 18 sq metres. Any places where they do last pallet clearance etc?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Any discount flooring places in Swansea area on 19:17 - Nov 11 with 1326 viewsdickythorpe

Colin charvis. Good service.
Any discount flooring places in Swansea area on 19:25 - Nov 11 with 1307 viewsJackfath

Any discount flooring places in Swansea area on 19:17 - Nov 11 by dickythorpe

Colin charvis. Good service.

I've often wondered why/how he went into flooring after his glittering rugby career.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Any discount flooring places in Swansea area on 20:08 - Nov 11 with 1282 viewsbuilthjack

Carpetright do cheap roll ends. I take it you want a piece 4.5m x 4m

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Any discount flooring places in Swansea area on 21:40 - Nov 12 with 1191 viewswaynekerr55

What flooring surface would you like my bovril consuming chum?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Any discount flooring places in Swansea area on 05:57 - Nov 13 with 1136 viewsjackal

Any discount flooring places in Swansea area on 19:25 - Nov 11 by Jackfath

I've often wondered why/how he went into flooring after his glittering rugby career.

He was good in the lino-out.
Any discount flooring places in Swansea area on 18:54 - Nov 13 with 1041 viewsJackfath

Any discount flooring places in Swansea area on 21:40 - Nov 12 by waynekerr55

What flooring surface would you like my bovril consuming chum?

Anything really, looking for a bargain.

Any discount flooring places in Swansea area on 22:01 - Nov 13 with 1014 viewswaynekerr55

Any discount flooring places in Swansea area on 18:54 - Nov 13 by Jackfath

Anything really, looking for a bargain.

Have you got Costco membership? I had 14mm laminate for 12.50 per m2

Very good 35 year warranty

Any discount flooring places in Swansea area on 07:02 - Nov 14 with 974 viewsJackfath

Any discount flooring places in Swansea area on 22:01 - Nov 13 by waynekerr55

Have you got Costco membership? I had 14mm laminate for 12.50 per m2

Very good 35 year warranty

Now that, my friend, is a great idea.

Login to get fewer ads

Any discount flooring places in Swansea area on 23:56 - Nov 14 with 892 viewspikeypaul

35 year warranty on a laminate floor?

Any cause of possible problems eg water damage,badly fitted (no expansion gaps) ,etc will nullify the warranty.

Can you imagine in 30 years taking your laminate floor up and back to the shop saying there is a problem with it? That is if the manufacturer still exists in its present form in 30 years.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2018 23:58]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Any discount flooring places in Swansea area on 00:36 - Nov 15 with 872 viewsbuilthjack

Any discount flooring places in Swansea area on 23:56 - Nov 14 by pikeypaul

35 year warranty on a laminate floor?

Any cause of possible problems eg water damage,badly fitted (no expansion gaps) ,etc will nullify the warranty.

Can you imagine in 30 years taking your laminate floor up and back to the shop saying there is a problem with it? That is if the manufacturer still exists in its present form in 30 years.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2018 23:58]

Guarantees mean absolutely nothing. I bought a solid wood floor this time last year off Flooring Republic. 20 year guarantee. They went into administration in May of this year.
The flooring seems very good quality, so should last for many years. But no guarantee now.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Any discount flooring places in Swansea area on 11:38 - Nov 15 with 805 viewswaynekerr55

Any discount flooring places in Swansea area on 00:36 - Nov 15 by builthjack

Guarantees mean absolutely nothing. I bought a solid wood floor this time last year off Flooring Republic. 20 year guarantee. They went into administration in May of this year.
The flooring seems very good quality, so should last for many years. But no guarantee now.

Good points Builth and Pikey. It's a moot point but I was making the point about the quality of the product.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024