Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good Memories are Returning! 21:44 - Nov 11 with 704 viewsjackharris

We have the nucleus of a damn good side. The average ages of our playing squad is significantly less now than the last time we were in the Championship! The future is looking bright... This graph DOES NOT win you matches obviously but being and living in jackharris world we SHOULD now be right up near the summit of the Championship. With the Rotherham and Ipswich matches being anomalies?
[Post edited 11 Nov 2018 22:12]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Good Memories are Returning! on 21:48 - Nov 11 with 688 viewsKerouac

Yes, Rotherham and Ipswich were criminal results.
If we can score a bit more often when we are on top we could challenge for promotion.
Nordfeldt's errors have cost us a few points too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Good Memories are Returning! on 21:55 - Nov 11 with 653 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Good Memories are Returning! on 21:48 - Nov 11 by Kerouac

Yes, Rotherham and Ipswich were criminal results.
If we can score a bit more often when we are on top we could challenge for promotion.
Nordfeldt's errors have cost us a few points too.

We'd be top now. And totally on merit.

If the return and fitness of Bony and Montero are maintained then we will go all the way this season. Fer isn't up to speed yet so I expect at least a 20% improvement in his form as he gets more games under his belt.

If Dan James, Connor , Mackay and Celina start to chip in goals along with McBurnie then we'll certainly at least make the play offs and maybe a nice FA cup run.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Good Memories are Returning! on 22:14 - Nov 11 with 606 viewsLoyal

I've been saying this all season, our support away is huge and the backing at home is excellent, easily Wales number one and have been for years. The team on the pitch are doing the city proud.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024