Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice day for this 13:26 - Nov 12 with 2843 viewsbuilthjack

🎣

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Nice day for this on 21:27 - Nov 12 with 724 viewsjack2jack

Tell you what lads let's just Jack( no pun intended) it all in
No discussions, no opinions right or wrong, no banter, no football chat, no non football chat, nothing, fvck all.
Because that's what I thought a forum was all about, as has been said before if you don't like other folks opinion, best fook off, or there's another option, if you can't hack it, press The Ignore button.
There you go sorted👍
Nice day for this on 21:40 - Nov 12 with 710 views_

Nice day for this on 20:06 - Nov 12 by Brynmill_Jack

So by that logic he may not have wanted to sell Fernandez for example but was outvoted ?

When he took the job after lengthy discussions he was fully aware of his remit.

When it got close to the deadline and it was literally touch and go as to whether Fede would leave, Potter kept an open mind, whilst also preparing and planning in his mind he wouldn't really be here.

He's not been afraid to play some of the older guard on the EPL wage but he also hasn't been afraid in making it quite clear who is in his plans and who isn't.

The market dictated Fede's departure and Potter thought we would be ok with what we got so ok'd the move, knowing he'd have to get someone in during the loan window.

He said in his recent press conference that not everybody agreed with this decision but without it we wouldn't have seen the emergence of Joe Rodon.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Nice day for this on 21:46 - Nov 12 with 693 views_

Nice day for this on 21:27 - Nov 12 by jack2jack

Tell you what lads let's just Jack( no pun intended) it all in
No discussions, no opinions right or wrong, no banter, no football chat, no non football chat, nothing, fvck all.
Because that's what I thought a forum was all about, as has been said before if you don't like other folks opinion, best fook off, or there's another option, if you can't hack it, press The Ignore button.
There you go sorted👍

Opinions are fine - witch hunting and going out of your way to slam the club you support isn't.

It's not that difficult.

Just read back the posts on here since July/August and a lot have them have been sick.

And all the while the Club was doing what it had to do to rebuild and grow again. Not many had any sort of patience for that. Myself and E20 did but the Trust Chairman has decided to inexplicably ban him from speaking his mind (opinion yeah - get it?)

It's going well dont you agree? So why then didn't fans wait and see before slaughtering anything and everything in sight?

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Nice day for this on 22:03 - Nov 12 with 658 viewsjack2jack

Nice day for this on 21:46 - Nov 12 by _

Opinions are fine - witch hunting and going out of your way to slam the club you support isn't.

It's not that difficult.

Just read back the posts on here since July/August and a lot have them have been sick.

And all the while the Club was doing what it had to do to rebuild and grow again. Not many had any sort of patience for that. Myself and E20 did but the Trust Chairman has decided to inexplicably ban him from speaking his mind (opinion yeah - get it?)

It's going well dont you agree? So why then didn't fans wait and see before slaughtering anything and everything in sight?

Frustration, anger, a feeling of helplessness,call it what you like
When all is said and done well all want our club to succeed, I have no doubt about that at the end of the day.
I don't really care what agendas folk have or what axe they have to grind on here.
When push comes to shove we all love our club, the club that has given us joy, tears and a whole gamit of emotions along the way.
Words are just words, choose to ignore or bite, we all come up with crap, from time to time, read my first sentence, that may give you an answer, as to why.
In the end it comes down to one thing, and one thing only,match day.
Swansea City FC.
Nice day for this on 22:11 - Nov 12 with 637 views_

Nice day for this on 22:03 - Nov 12 by jack2jack

Frustration, anger, a feeling of helplessness,call it what you like
When all is said and done well all want our club to succeed, I have no doubt about that at the end of the day.
I don't really care what agendas folk have or what axe they have to grind on here.
When push comes to shove we all love our club, the club that has given us joy, tears and a whole gamit of emotions along the way.
Words are just words, choose to ignore or bite, we all come up with crap, from time to time, read my first sentence, that may give you an answer, as to why.
In the end it comes down to one thing, and one thing only,match day.
Swansea City FC.

So why take the time and trouble to really stick the knife in when all that ever happened to us was a relatively small club got relegated from the richest and most competitive league in world football - and that after 7 years.

Ungrateful at the very least.

Nice day for this on 22:12 - Nov 12 with 630 viewsswan65split

Nice day for this on 22:11 - Nov 12 by _

So why take the time and trouble to really stick the knife in when all that ever happened to us was a relatively small club got relegated from the richest and most competitive league in world football - and that after 7 years.

wtf........you been sleeping for 3 years!
Nice day for this on 22:18 - Nov 12 with 613 viewsjack2jack

Nice day for this on 22:11 - Nov 12 by _

If your happy, then that's fine, others may not feel quite the same way.
I can say no more.
Cheers Buddy.
Nice day for this on 22:28 - Nov 12 with 581 views_

Nice day for this on 22:18 - Nov 12 by jack2jack

If your happy, then that's fine, others may not feel quite the same way.
I can say no more.
Cheers Buddy.

No one was happy with relegation, it doesn't mean we have to act like a bunch of fannies in dealing with it though does it.

Login to get fewer ads

Nice day for this on 23:21 - Nov 13 with 390 viewsDewi1jack

Nice day for this on 22:28 - Nov 12 by _

No one was happy with relegation, it doesn't mean we have to act like a bunch of fannies in dealing with it though does it.

Think a tiny, no more than a handful, vociferous minority were happy we went down.
And that just shows them up to everyone to be no fan of the Swans.
In fact, I don't think anyone of us would want them supporting our team.

Many are still not happy about the sale of the club and the way Beaky, Shagger, Dimwit and the clog amongst others went about that sale.
You need to make that a separate issue to supporting/ not supporting the club.
Very few seem to be slagging off Potter or the team he is moulding here.

An awful lot of us are enjoying this season on the pitch.
Excellent to see a manager who really appears to know what he's doing.
Great to see a real team spirit developing.
Something we'd been missing for the past 3 or 4 years with certain mercenaries that we had wearing a Swansea shirt.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Nice day for this on 23:31 - Nov 13 with 386 views_

Nice day for this on 23:21 - Nov 13 by Dewi1jack

Think a tiny, no more than a handful, vociferous minority were happy we went down.

Many are still not happy about the sale of the club and the way Beaky, Shagger, Dimwit and the clog amongst others went about that sale.

Something we'd been missing for the past 3 or 4 years with certain mercenaries that we had wearing a Swansea shirt.

That happened years ago and it's been a long time needed we all just move on now.

Nice day for this on 23:35 - Nov 13 with 386 viewsbonymine

Nice day for this on 23:21 - Nov 13 by Dewi1jack

Absolutely ...

We should NEVER FORGET the manner in which the Sellouts sold out OUR SOUL as a Football Club for their own personal greed back in 2015/2016 and the VAST MAJORITY of Swans fans will NEVER EVER forget their actions .....

However, this season I see nothing less than 100% support from the fans for THE MANAGER & THE TEAM who are so young and playing out of their skins, but we all cannot ever forgive the Sellouts for their actions that’s a separate matter .....

You Greedy B@stards Get Out Of OUR Club ....💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024