Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice day for this 13:26 - Nov 12 with 2845 viewsbuilthjack

🎣

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Nice day for this on 14:03 - Nov 12 with 2034 viewsFireboy2

Who the fvck has rattled T2C' cage

Hes off his swede atm
Nice day for this on 14:09 - Nov 12 with 2015 viewsbuilthjack

Nice day for this on 14:03 - Nov 12 by Fireboy2

Hes off his swede atm

He has the afternoon off, and went home for a w@nk. but his Mrs was home.so he has taken his frustration out on here. Cant blame him.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Nice day for this on 14:13 - Nov 12 with 1995 viewsDarran

He’s a pathetic twàt that does more to divide the fans than anyone or anything.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Nice day for this on 14:25 - Nov 12 with 1972 views100onZero

Just had a quick look at a couple of the threads he's bumped today. Seriously think the guy needs help. I don't want to slag him off. I just feel a great deal of sympathy for him.

Let's try and help manage whatever condition he's dealing with. After all we're all fans. Let's come together and help one of our own.
Nice day for this on 14:36 - Nov 12 with 1932 viewsDarran

Nice day for this on 14:25 - Nov 12 by 100onZero

Just had a quick look at a couple of the threads he's bumped today. Seriously think the guy needs help. I don't want to slag him off. I just feel a great deal of sympathy for him.

Let's try and help manage whatever condition he's dealing with. After all we're all fans. Let's come together and help one of our own.

Not forgetting last season he was wrong more than everyone else put together.
I’m not sure he needs help he’s just a nasty horrible çunt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Nice day for this on 15:25 - Nov 12 with 1844 viewsWingstandwood

Nice day for this on 14:03 - Nov 12 by Fireboy2

Hes off his swede atm

I do ponder after previous betrayal(s) and the utterly surreal amount of time (announced earlier this year) the mediation process has taken between treacherous sell-outs and SCST?

Is there about to be some upcoming news? Some movement from the The Trust? The Trust going on a major counter offensive?

Are we seeing a subtle (but nevertheless blatant) preemptive case of pro: Jenkins, sell-outs and Yanks "retaliation in first" PR designed to derail a devastatingly re-energised Trust?

Argus!

Nice day for this on 15:47 - Nov 12 with 1806 views_

Or is it far more simplistic and obvious than that and we're seeing the manifestation of the clubs hard work and insurance plan of investing in youth bear fruit?

Something the Trust could not see when it was dangling down in front of their faces back in the Summer -not the first time they've not seen important goings on.

And then we have Potter answering questions in his conferences stating the fact he was behind all decisions and some he gets right, some he gets wrong....

But above all that we have the usual thickos on Planet Swans who are only interested in Bullshit and making things up and trying to turn every positive into a negative. Up step your good self and other notable colleagues.

Few will go back to their posts from the Summer and say they were at best premature in their damnation, at worst, downright scandalous

And lastly, on the Trust, it would be just like them when things are going well to chuck out another inane statement to cause more trouble again.

The people who appointed Potter and oversaw years of success at the age grade football and Potter and his coaches themselves need all the praise in the world.

It's as simple as that. Get behind SCFC.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Nice day for this on 15:50 - Nov 12 with 1793 viewsandypitt56

Nice day for this on 15:47 - Nov 12 by _

Or is it far more simplistic and obvious than that and we're seeing the manifestation of the clubs hard work and insurance plan of investing in youth bear fruit?

Something the Trust could not see when it was dangling down in front of their faces back in the Summer -not the first time they've not seen important goings on.

And then we have Potter answering questions in his conferences stating the fact he was behind all decisions and some he gets right, some he gets wrong....

But above all that we have the usual thickos on Planet Swans who are only interested in Bullshit and making things up and trying to turn every positive into a negative. Up step your good self and other notable colleagues.

Few will go back to their posts from the Summer and say they were at best premature in their damnation, at worst, downright scandalous

And lastly, on the Trust, it would be just like them when things are going well to chuck out another inane statement to cause more trouble again.

The people who appointed Potter and oversaw years of success at the age grade football and Potter and his coaches themselves need all the praise in the world.

Oh yes the Americans and king huw are our saviors, everyone else who shared an opinion different to yours are idiots. Lets bow to your mighty knowledge oh benevolent one....
Login to get fewer ads

Nice day for this on 15:54 - Nov 12 with 1780 viewsCatullus

Nice day for this on 15:47 - Nov 12 by _

Bullshit you say, like somebody stating as fact that Potter has said he is behind all decisions? That is your opinion and not a fact, other people read it differently and until Potter actually says those words, as in "I knew about every sale, every decision, and was behind all of them" it will remain an opinion.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Nice day for this on 16:14 - Nov 12 with 1726 views_

Nice day for this on 15:54 - Nov 12 by Catullus

Bullshit you say, like somebody stating as fact that Potter has said he is behind all decisions? That is your opinion and not a fact, other people read it differently and until Potter actually says those words, as in "I knew about every sale, every decision, and was behind all of them" it will remain an opinion.

You still won't listen, and it's not an opinion. It's fact.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Nice day for this on 16:40 - Nov 12 with 1642 viewsswan65split

Nice day for this on 14:25 - Nov 12 by 100onZero

TBH what I've seen him post in the past, and especially on the weekend , I agree with what Dar says .

I also wouldn't trust the T88t one iota.
Nice day for this on 17:08 - Nov 12 with 1589 viewsCatullus

Nice day for this on 16:14 - Nov 12 by _

You still won't listen, and it's not an opinion. It's fact.

My mate text me when we sold Federico and said "we just sold Fernandez" so does that mean my mate knew about and agreed with the decision and was involved in it?

Has Potter had a private conversation with you and said what you are claiming? Has he said it to anyone or is it just your read on his press conference comments?

Do you know the difference between fact and opinion, in my opinion you don't but I could be wrong.
Time to kiss this thread goodbye now or it'll go the way of the troll escapade!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Nice day for this on 17:26 - Nov 12 with 1544 views_

Nice day for this on 17:08 - Nov 12 by Catullus

My mate text me when we sold Federico and said "we just sold Fernandez" so does that mean my mate knew about and agreed with the decision and was involved in it?

Has Potter had a private conversation with you and said what you are claiming? Has he said it to anyone or is it just your read on his press conference comments?

Do you know the difference between fact and opinion, in my opinion you don't but I could be wrong.
Time to kiss this thread goodbye now or it'll go the way of the troll escapade!

You're wrong.

Nice day for this on 17:42 - Nov 12 with 1507 viewsFireboy2

Players were going to be sold no matter what and our minor success is down to having a good manager/coaching team and luck with the young uns

T2C/E20/the res/Scoteddie you think you are in the know but in fact its the voices in your head

Do us all a favour and book an appointment with a psychiatrist please then perhaps you can sort yourself out
Nice day for this on 17:44 - Nov 12 with 1499 viewsQJumpingJack

If Potter is in charge of all decisions - why didn’t we sign Ryan Woods?
And why did we sign Declan John?
Nice day for this on 18:27 - Nov 12 with 1405 viewslonglostjack

Nice day for this on 17:44 - Nov 12 by QJumpingJack

Good questions.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Nice day for this on 18:28 - Nov 12 with 1402 views_

Nice day for this on 17:42 - Nov 12 by Fireboy2

Players were going to be sold no matter what and our minor success is down to having a good manager/coaching team and luck with the young uns

T2C/E20/the res/Scoteddie you think you are in the know but in fact its the voices in your head

Do us all a favour and book an appointment with a psychiatrist please then perhaps you can sort yourself out

Are you belittling mental health again?

Potter knew who was to stay and go when he took the job, that's the point dullard.

You know fack all. Don't think it's the same for everyone 👍

Nice day for this on 18:29 - Nov 12 with 1392 views_

Nice day for this on 17:44 - Nov 12 by QJumpingJack

Potter isn't in charge of all decisions

Show me where I or anyone else has said that.

Potter is involved in all decisions.

Nice day for this on 18:32 - Nov 12 with 1381 views100onZero

Nice day for this on 17:42 - Nov 12 by Fireboy2

See this guy get's it. We need genuine care and compassion for a troubled individual.
Nice day for this on 18:47 - Nov 12 with 1346 viewsSwans9

Great post by fireboy 2 I agree.
Nice day for this on 18:58 - Nov 12 with 1318 viewsLeonWasGod

I used to love a bit of fishing in my time. Mostly coarse angling, but anything went. Trolling on an internet forum doesn’t interest me though, it’d be a poor substitute. And you don’t get to stab worms 😬
Nice day for this on 19:02 - Nov 12 with 1314 viewsFireboy2

Nice day for this on 18:28 - Nov 12 by _

Are you belittling mental health again?

Potter knew who was to stay and go when he took the job, that's the point dullard.

You know fack all. Don't think it's the same for everyone 👍

Far from it christopher

You need help and everyone on his board knows it

Its a shame you dont see it

The first step is admitting that you have a problem then the weight will be lifted,believe me
Nice day for this on 19:02 - Nov 12 with 1314 viewsZaxx

"But above all that we have the usual thickos on Planet Swans who are only interested in Bullshit and making things up and trying to turn every positive into a negative. Up step your good self and other notable colleagues."

Wow, such a great rallying call....

Try this?
"But above all we have a guy here who thinks that abuse and bullying will change people's opinions and will do his utmost to spin every piece of ambiguity into a reason to force his vile crusade upon supporters of this football club. Oh, and if you don't agree he will threaten, bully, abuse you even more"

Or, maybe try this?
" We are all supporters of this club and despite our occasional differences of opinion and sometimes (God bless our human souls) our lack of belief, we'll come together and support our team like we have always done and try to ignore the negative effect that some in the club and forums have created"
Or is that too much to ask.

Oh, I forgot the fack you bs.
There we go :)
Nice day for this on 19:56 - Nov 12 with 1231 viewsyescomeon

Upthecity!

Nice day for this on 20:06 - Nov 12 with 1199 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Nice day for this on 18:29 - Nov 12 by _

Potter isn't in charge of all decisions

Show me where I or anyone else has said that.

Potter is involved in all decisions.

So by that logic he may not have wanted to sell Fernandez for example but was outvoted ?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024