Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour whip and MP for Peterborough, Fiona Onasanya 20:14 - Nov 13 with 3136 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Fiona's car was caught doing 41mph in a 30mph zone. Instead of accepting she was speeding and paying the fine, she claimed a Russian man who was proven to be at his parents home in Russia at the time of the offence was behind the wheel of her vehicle.

Meanwhile her brother admitted three charges of perverting the course of justice last week for exactly the same issue, claiming the same Russian gentleman was behind the wheel of his car when he was caught speeding three times.

Yet Labour MP Fiona expects us to believe that this Russian gentleman, proven to be in Russia at the time, was actually driving the car and pleaded not guilty.

In my opinion she should resign. I suspect she will not, just like the allegedly homophobic Labour MP in South Wales and the nepotic Labour MP in London who employs her drug dealing son as a £50,000 a year Chief of Staff.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6379629/Labour-MP-Fiona-Onasanya-blamed

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Labour whip and MP for Peterborough, Fiona Onasanya on 20:52 - Nov 13 with 3081 viewsDarran

Great post my Friend.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Labour whip and MP for Peterborough, Fiona Onasanya on 21:02 - Nov 13 with 3067 viewsjack_lord

I agree she should resign but what an awful source. Why anyone reads that pile of crap upsets me every time.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Labour whip and MP for Peterborough, Fiona Onasanya on 22:37 - Nov 13 with 3017 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Labour whip and MP for Peterborough, Fiona Onasanya on 21:02 - Nov 13 by jack_lord

I agree she should resign but what an awful source. Why anyone reads that pile of crap upsets me every time.

Why does the source matter? What they've stated is all correct and accurate. I don't think I'd have ever heard of this latest despicable action by a Labour MP if it wasn't for this paper.

Labour whip and MP for Peterborough, Fiona Onasanya on 22:43 - Nov 13 with 2987 viewsDarran

Labour whip and MP for Peterborough, Fiona Onasanya on 22:37 - Nov 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Why does the source matter? What they've stated is all correct and accurate. I don't think I'd have ever heard of this latest despicable action by a Labour MP if it wasn't for this paper.

Don’t worry my friend this’ll make it more believable for the snowflakes.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/nov/13/labour-mp-deliberately-misled-po

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Labour whip and MP for Peterborough, Fiona Onasanya on 23:26 - Nov 13 with 2946 viewspikeypaul

Labour whip and MP for Peterborough, Fiona Onasanya on 21:02 - Nov 13 by jack_lord

Well let’s see how the Daily Mirror or the Guardian reports it in the morning.

The silence from the hypocrite lefties is deafening but hardly surprising.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Labour whip and MP for Peterborough, Fiona Onasanya on 23:37 - Nov 13 with 2936 viewsHighjack

I’m struggling to believe this story.

A Nissan Micra, 41 miles per hour?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Labour whip and MP for Peterborough, Fiona Onasanya on 00:16 - Nov 14 with 2915 viewsvalleyboy

Labour whip and MP for Peterborough, Fiona Onasanya on 22:37 - Nov 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Wait for it

The racist card will be out soon
Labour whip and MP for Peterborough, Fiona Onasanya on 06:37 - Nov 14 with 2859 viewsswanjackal

Labour whip and MP for Peterborough, Fiona Onasanya on 00:16 - Nov 14 by valleyboy

Wait for it

The racist card will be out soon

Unless it's drag race-ist it has no place in the conversation

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Login to get fewer ads

Labour whip and MP for Peterborough, Fiona Onasanya on 06:43 - Nov 14 with 2854 viewsDr_Winston

Why would a newspaper other people read upset you?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Labour whip and MP for Peterborough, Fiona Onasanya on 08:12 - Nov 14 with 2784 viewsjack_lord

Labour whip and MP for Peterborough, Fiona Onasanya on 06:43 - Nov 14 by Dr_Winston

Why would a newspaper other people read upset you?

The Daily Mail was launched to give people something to fear and hate. At least the Sun and the Mirror don't hide behind what they do. I am upset by what the Daily Mail is. I understand that it is just advertising surrounded by s"tories" but in my world, that's what it is.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Labour whip and MP for Peterborough, Fiona Onasanya on 13:33 - Nov 14 with 2725 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Labour whip and MP for Peterborough, Fiona Onasanya on 08:12 - Nov 14 by jack_lord

The Daily Mail was launched to give people something to fear and hate. At least the Sun and the Mirror don't hide behind what they do. I am upset by what the Daily Mail is. I understand that it is just advertising surrounded by s"tories" but in my world, that's what it is.

What is it supposed to make readers fear and hate?

In my opinion Labour are making the country hate and fear them all on their own. Their leader is a friend of a despicable terrorist organisation, the shadow cabinet is riddled with nepotic and homophobic MPs, even the whip has been caught brazenly lying to police to and the country to try and escape a speeding fine.

Let's not forget the organisation behind them, Momentum. An organisation that forcefully removes and hospitalises life long Labour councillors like that poor 84 year old elderly lady who dared to express a negative thought about Momentum. She was later replaced by a convicted Class A drug dealer, caught selling drugs at a festival full of children and young adults, a festival with a horrid history of young people dying at due to overdosing on the same drugs the former Labour councillor and current Chief of Staff for a member of the shadow cabinet was selling.

Labour whip and MP for Peterborough, Fiona Onasanya on 13:53 - Nov 14 with 2711 viewsjackharris

Labour whip and MP for Peterborough, Fiona Onasanya on 23:37 - Nov 13 by Highjack

I’m struggling to believe this story.

A Nissan Micra, 41 miles per hour?

In the 1999/2000 season we played Exeter away and Jackforever drove in his Nissan Micra Company Swans Car. He used to sell the Stiker tickets. Anyway we were losing 4-0 at half-time so we said f*ck it and we left and we were home for the end of final score. Only one car over took us and that was a Porsche..! We took under 2 hours to get back to Swansea. The roads were empty as it was between Christmas and the New Year. It was just before the West Ham FA Cup Match.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024