Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liz speaks on Brexit 21:26 - Nov 13 with 6652 viewstrampie

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Liz speaks on Brexit on 21:28 - Nov 13 with 4930 viewstrampie

Liz calls for a peoples vote.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Liz speaks on Brexit on 21:41 - Nov 13 with 4910 viewstrampie

Liz talking reverse Brexit.

Liz speaks on Brexit on 21:44 - Nov 13 with 4899 viewstrampie

Liz reiterating calls for a peoples vote.

Liz speaks on Brexit on 00:24 - Nov 14 with 4833 viewsvalleyboy

Liz speaks on Brexit on 21:44 - Nov 13 by trampie

What a scruffy woman
Liz speaks on Brexit on 05:04 - Nov 14 with 4808 viewsKilkennyjack

Liz speaks on Brexit on 00:24 - Nov 14 by valleyboy

What a scruffy woman

Women in public life still have to put up with moronic statements like this.

Its aimed at keeping women in their traditional place by judging their looks and appearance - and mocking - rather than the substance of their politics.

Research has shown that men with small penis issues are the most likely to resort to the tactic. Tiny wiener men.

Beware of the Risen People

Liz speaks on Brexit on 09:20 - Nov 14 with 4729 viewsHighjack

Liz speaks on Brexit on 05:04 - Nov 14 by Kilkennyjack

Its aimed at keeping women in their traditional place by judging their looks and appearance - and mocking - rather than the substance of their politics.

Research has shown that men with small penis issues are the most likely to resort to the tactic. Tiny wiener men.

Got a link to this research?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Liz speaks on Brexit on 11:47 - Nov 14 with 4687 viewsMo_Wives

Liz speaks on Brexit on 05:04 - Nov 14 by Kilkennyjack

Didn't we just have a big old thread on Corbyn's coat?

I think it's more a case that behaviour like yours is actually part of what's referred to as the 'Sneaky F*cker Strategy'. It's where low status males who can't compete using traditional techniques find alternative means of getting to f*ck females.
Imitating females would be one method.

https://jasoncollins.blog/2014/01/08/the-origin-of-the-phrase-sneaky-fcker/

Now man up, Bucko.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2018 12:00]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Liz speaks on Brexit on 12:03 - Nov 14 with 4669 viewsMo_Wives

Liz speaks on Brexit on 09:20 - Nov 14 by Highjack

Got a link to this research?

He carried it out himself.

> "And what did you use to take the measurements?"
> "My mouth"
[Post edited 14 Nov 2018 12:19]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Login to get fewer ads

Liz speaks on Brexit on 13:09 - Nov 14 with 4621 viewstrampie

Jeremy Corbyn Labour leader, Vince Cable Lib Dem leader and Ian Blackford SNP Westminster leader have joined Plaid Cymru's Westminster leader Liz Saville Roberts in sending a letter to the Prime Minister.

Liz speaks on Brexit on 13:13 - Nov 14 with 4613 viewsLeonWasGod

What's she having for lunch Tramps?
Liz speaks on Brexit on 12:54 - Nov 22 with 4445 viewstrampie

Liz speaks on Brexit on 12:57 - Nov 22 with 4444 viewsHighjack

Liz speaks on Brexit on 13:09 - Nov 14 by trampie

Jeremy Corbyn Labour leader, Vince Cable Lib Dem leader and Ian Blackford SNP Westminster leader have joined Plaid Cymru's Westminster leader Liz Saville Roberts in sending a letter to the Prime Minister.

It takes four of them to write one letter? No wonder their parties are in such a mess.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Liz speaks on Brexit on 13:01 - Nov 22 with 4443 viewsHighjack

Liz speaks on Brexit on 12:03 - Nov 14 by Mo_Wives

He carried it out himself.

> "And what did you use to take the measurements?"
> "My mouth"
[Post edited 14 Nov 2018 12:19]

I’d genuinely like to read the outcome of this research. It sounds like an excellent use of scientific funds which will clearly benefit humanity going forward. Proper science.

If we can just kill or imprison all the tiny wiener men then chauvinism will be eradicated forever.

This is possibly the most important scientific breakthrough since it was categorically proved that all humans are herbivores.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2018 14:05]

Liz speaks on Brexit on 15:08 - Nov 22 with 4394 viewsLohengrin

Liz speaks on Brexit on 13:13 - Nov 14 by LeonWasGod

What's she having for lunch Tramps?

Leanne Wood.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Liz speaks on Brexit on 15:21 - Nov 22 with 4383 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Liz speaks on Brexit on 21:44 - Nov 13 by trampie

The people have already voted. It was called the referendum they voted to leave. MPs should respect the way people voted unless they agree to stand for relection every time the vote against a policy that was in thier party's manifesto.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Liz speaks on Brexit on 16:18 - Nov 22 with 4361 viewsEbo

Liz speaks on Brexit on 15:21 - Nov 22 by felixstowe_jack

The people have already voted. It was called the referendum they voted to leave. MPs should respect the way people voted unless they agree to stand for relection every time the vote against a policy that was in thier party's manifesto.

It has to go through parliament to go any further and by the looks of things it will be voted against unanimously. That's how it works.

"Suck it up" we are remaining.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Liz speaks on Brexit on 16:23 - Nov 22 with 4357 viewstrampie

Liz speaks on Brexit on 15:21 - Nov 22 by felixstowe_jack

The people in her area voted 'remain'.

Liz speaks on Brexit on 16:32 - Nov 22 with 4345 viewstrampie

As regards a peoples vote, didn't Liz say something like ''democracy is not a one off event'' on Question Time last week.

Liz speaks on Brexit on 17:26 - Nov 22 with 4312 viewstrampie

Classic Liz, she calls the Government 'swivel-eyed' to May's face in the House.

For those that don't know Brit Nats are often referred to as 'swivel eyed'.

Liz speaks on Brexit on 17:52 - Nov 22 with 4301 viewsLohengrin

Liz speaks on Brexit on 17:26 - Nov 22 by trampie

What in the name of God is she wearing there, Tramp?

Tell Liz I’ll take her shopping on my next day off. If she purports to represent Wales she can’t do it in a decorative, Eritrean camel blanket FFS!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Liz speaks on Brexit on 20:18 - Nov 22 with 4248 viewstrampie

Liz speaks on Brexit on 17:52 - Nov 22 by Lohengrin

Tell Liz I’ll take her shopping on my next day off. If she purports to represent Wales she can’t do it in a decorative, Eritrean camel blanket FFS!

When you are down on the farm on the Llyn Peninsula exercising your equines, you need practical clothing Lohengrin, its not all dinner parties for Liz don't you know.

Liz speaks on Brexit on 01:05 - Nov 23 with 4188 viewsHighjack

Liz speaks on Brexit on 17:52 - Nov 22 by Lohengrin

Hi I’m from a science company doing important research. Do you have a tiny wiener?

Liz speaks on Brexit on 15:49 - Dec 5 with 4053 viewstrampie

Liz speaks on Brexit on 16:33 - Dec 5 with 4012 viewsCatullus

Liz speaks on Brexit on 17:26 - Nov 22 by trampie

The government is swivel eyed.....really? They are only doing (very badly) what the majpority voted for.
As for BritNats, the rest of us think that all Nats are swivel eyed loons.

This letter the 4 of them did, there are no amendments that can be made, the EU has said very clearly it's this deal or no deal so if they won't accept this deal they are choosing no deal or to try and remain, can they not see that?

There was an SNp fella in Westminster this morning who said something like the UK government is in chaos and on the verge of collapse, was it Angus Robertson? but anyway I would go further. I think UK politics is in chaos and on the precipice staring into the abyss they themselves created.
Devolution put barriers up to start with, then the EU referendum put more up. Then Corbyn and May managed to isolate and offend other groups and now the country is so fractured I have to ask where wil it take us?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Liz speaks on Brexit on 17:08 - Dec 5 with 3979 viewsvalleyboy

Liz speaks on Brexit on 16:33 - Dec 5 by Catullus

The government is swivel eyed.....really? They are only doing (very badly) what the majpority voted for.
As for BritNats, the rest of us think that all Nats are swivel eyed loons.

This letter the 4 of them did, there are no amendments that can be made, the EU has said very clearly it's this deal or no deal so if they won't accept this deal they are choosing no deal or to try and remain, can they not see that?

There was an SNp fella in Westminster this morning who said something like the UK government is in chaos and on the verge of collapse, was it Angus Robertson? but anyway I would go further. I think UK politics is in chaos and on the precipice staring into the abyss they themselves created.
Devolution put barriers up to start with, then the EU referendum put more up. Then Corbyn and May managed to isolate and offend other groups and now the country is so fractured I have to ask where wil it take us?

Most of these young Corbyn Corbynisters and the idiots supporting another extreme political party in Plaid Cymru. Can’t remember the mid to late seventies, when under the Callaghan government chaos ruled. In where rubbish wasn’t collected, you couldn’t bury the dead, interest was at 15% if not more and the Chancellor of the Exchequer being called back from Heathrow Airport, where he was waiting for a plane to fly to America, because the IMF was waiting for him at the Treasury as the U.K. was broke

Sometime history needs to be repeated because if any of these idiots and their supporter ever got into power again. The same will happen again

Why is it that when Labour leaves office, they always leaver the country in a mess
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024