Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future 08:42 - Nov 14 with 12924 viewsLandore_Jack

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future as Wales star is linked with January exit

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-wales-co

#backtojack

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 08:46 - Nov 14 with 6488 viewsDarran

He’s off then.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 08:51 - Nov 14 with 6489 views34dfgdf54

Think it's gone to his head a bit.

"My representatives sort that out"
"I burst onto the scene"

Surprised me because I thought after Rodon signed he would be putting pen to paper straight away.
Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 09:02 - Nov 14 with 6445 viewswestwalesed

Yet another appalling piece of mis-management if this does happen.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 09:15 - Nov 14 with 6406 viewsTailGunner

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 09:02 - Nov 14 by westwalesed

Yet another appalling piece of mis-management if this does happen.

We got a couple of youngsters over the line & everyone was bumping old threads like nonces thinking everything fine & dandy.

Far far from done.

Judge the situation on February 1st.
Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 09:23 - Nov 14 with 6389 viewscontroversial_jack

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 09:15 - Nov 14 by TailGunner

We got a couple of youngsters over the line & everyone was bumping old threads like nonces thinking everything fine & dandy.

Far far from done.

Judge the situation on February 1st.

He's 23, hardly a youngster in footballing terms.He needs to make a move soon, hope he doesn't though
Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 09:25 - Nov 14 with 6382 viewsTailGunner

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 09:23 - Nov 14 by controversial_jack

He's 23, hardly a youngster in footballing terms.He needs to make a move soon, hope he doesn't though

Hes not over the line....
Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 09:45 - Nov 14 with 6343 viewsmajorraglan

“Reports in the national media this week suggested that the top brass in the Liberty would cash in ...”

He’s played very well this season, if he won’t sign up a new contract it will be a case of sell him and moving him on or going to a tribuneral in the summer for a development fee as he’s under 24.

He’s the kind of player the club should be building it’s team around.
Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 09:51 - Nov 14 with 6321 viewsKGriz16

Negative brigade all out in force again. You weren't right with Rodon, Fulton, Grimes etc, but you're going to be right about Roberts. Nothing in that article says he's going anywhere. Potter has said in press conferences that Roberts loves Swansea and wants to carry on playing his football here. All he's said in that interview is that hes got a 'representative' or agent who handles it for him, whilst he wants to carry on concentrating on his football for club and country. F*cking hell.

Can't help yourselves can you?
Login to get fewer ads

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 09:58 - Nov 14 with 6301 viewsZut_Alors

I'd be surprised if CR isn't playing in the PL next year.

He reminds me of Andrew Robertson, who went from Hull to Liverpool. Great athlete and has an eye for a goal too. Really should be getting at least 10 million for him if he ever went, though, so i really hope he doesn't leave for cheap in Jan, or free in Summer.
Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 10:06 - Nov 14 with 6278 viewsjacktheripper

The same national media that said rodon was going to be sold. Nowhere in the interview does he even hint at going. In fact quite the opposite from GP. File under bullsh#t
Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 10:15 - Nov 14 with 6247 viewsTailGunner

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 10:06 - Nov 14 by jacktheripper

The same national media that said rodon was going to be sold. Nowhere in the interview does he even hint at going. In fact quite the opposite from GP. File under bullsh#t

Lets hope so!
Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 11:29 - Nov 14 with 6130 views_

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 09:51 - Nov 14 by KGriz16

Negative brigade all out in force again. You weren't right with Rodon, Fulton, Grimes etc, but you're going to be right about Roberts. Nothing in that article says he's going anywhere. Potter has said in press conferences that Roberts loves Swansea and wants to carry on playing his football here. All he's said in that interview is that hes got a 'representative' or agent who handles it for him, whilst he wants to carry on concentrating on his football for club and country. F*cking hell.

Can't help yourselves can you?

Great post.

Let's hope King Nonce Tail gunner takes good note. He was bullshitting on here recently and making a cock of himself, then went quiet with the 3 who did sign.

Like you say, people like him can't help themselves in their quest to knock the Club. What a fan eh.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 11:29 - Nov 14 with 6125 views_

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 10:15 - Nov 14 by TailGunner

Lets hope so!

Beep beep

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 11:35 - Nov 14 with 6105 viewsjasper_T

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 09:45 - Nov 14 by majorraglan

“Reports in the national media this week suggested that the top brass in the Liberty would cash in ...”

He’s played very well this season, if he won’t sign up a new contract it will be a case of sell him and moving him on or going to a tribuneral in the summer for a development fee as he’s under 24.

He’s the kind of player the club should be building it’s team around.

How do you build a team around a right back/makeshift winger?
Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 11:40 - Nov 14 with 6091 viewsTailGunner

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 11:29 - Nov 14 by _

Great post.

Let's hope King Nonce Tail gunner takes good note. He was bullshitting on here recently and making a cock of himself, then went quiet with the 3 who did sign.

Like you say, people like him can't help themselves in their quest to knock the Club. What a fan eh.

Bullshitting? Getting quite mouthy now aren't you.

There were delays in Rodon signing - which got ironed out thankfully.
They haven't been ironed out yet for Roberts or DJ though have they?
Of course we all hope they do - but you bumping everything based on a rookie youngster signing an extension is pathetic - like you are. SLAGGING THE MANAGER IF WE DARE FALL BEHIND IN A GAME - LIKE A BIG FKIN BABY...

Judge it February 1st.
Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 11:44 - Nov 14 with 6077 viewsjasper_T

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 11:40 - Nov 14 by TailGunner

Of course we all hope they do - but you bumping everything based on a rookie youngster signing an extension is pathetic - like you are. SLAGGING THE MANAGER IF WE DARE FALL BEHIND IN A GAME - LIKE A BIG FKIN BABY...

Judge it February 1st.

Are you really upset about "bullshitting" when you started off this morning calling people nonces?
Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 11:46 - Nov 14 with 6070 viewsTailGunner

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 11:44 - Nov 14 by jasper_T

Are you really upset about "bullshitting" when you started off this morning calling people nonces?

Straight up his arse as the norm Jasper.
Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 11:55 - Nov 14 with 6045 views_

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 11:40 - Nov 14 by TailGunner

Judge it February 1st.

I'm not the one telling people I'm hearing from people at the Club to say they won't be signing though am I. That was you, Bullshitting

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 11:57 - Nov 14 with 6040 views_

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 11:46 - Nov 14 by TailGunner

Straight up his arse as the norm Jasper.

Myself and Jasper have had many a spat on here. It's nice we've found some common grounds and now Siggy ihas gone 😉 his posts are first class.

Unlike yours which are pile of stinking horse shit.

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 11:59 - Nov 14 with 6032 viewsTailGunner

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 11:55 - Nov 14 by _

I'm not the one telling people I'm hearing from people at the Club to say they won't be signing though am I. That was you, Bullshitting

Then read things properly FFS & don't react at any hint of a negative slant at the Yanks without at least trying to absorb!

There were problems getting the deals finalised & financed - real problems - i posted Jenkins was the best hope of getting things done - you replied good post!
The same things are happening now - but CR is in a much better position being a settled international - and DJ stock is rising massively week on week.
Far Far from done!!

Does that mean i don't want them done - of course not that's insanity!!
Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 12:09 - Nov 14 with 6013 viewsTom1912

We're in negotiations with him. He's hardly going to come out and weaken his position by saying he's desperate to sign. I imagine he's saying the soundbites his agents have told him to. Fair enough. Let's wait and see what happens before panicking/criticising the board.

Also, I see people worried about Daniel James-is his contract up this season or next?
Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 12:14 - Nov 14 with 5991 viewsjack247

Not the most encouraging of articles, but I really don’t see anything other than a contract extension happening here. Unless the club are offering piss take money, which I highly doubt seeing as they’ve just extended 3 contracts and Rodon probably isn’t that far behind Roberts in terms of what he could command, then the only sensible career move is to stay here. He’s only just broken through and he’s pretty much guaranteed first team football at his local club. May be a bit of posturing while his agent tries to get the best deal, but I’d be surprised if he doesn’t sign.
Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 12:18 - Nov 14 with 5979 viewsjasper_T

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 12:09 - Nov 14 by Tom1912

We're in negotiations with him. He's hardly going to come out and weaken his position by saying he's desperate to sign. I imagine he's saying the soundbites his agents have told him to. Fair enough. Let's wait and see what happens before panicking/criticising the board.

Also, I see people worried about Daniel James-is his contract up this season or next?

June 2020

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/james-signs-new-swans-deal
Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 12:19 - Nov 14 with 5974 viewsTom1912

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 12:18 - Nov 14 by jasper_T

June 2020

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/james-signs-new-swans-deal

One to sort next summer then.
Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 12:19 - Nov 14 with 5974 views34dfgdf54

Connor Roberts on his Swansea City future on 12:14 - Nov 14 by jack247

Not the most encouraging of articles, but I really don’t see anything other than a contract extension happening here. Unless the club are offering piss take money, which I highly doubt seeing as they’ve just extended 3 contracts and Rodon probably isn’t that far behind Roberts in terms of what he could command, then the only sensible career move is to stay here. He’s only just broken through and he’s pretty much guaranteed first team football at his local club. May be a bit of posturing while his agent tries to get the best deal, but I’d be surprised if he doesn’t sign.

Agreed.

Unless he's been offered a juicy signing on fee by another club via his agent. That's purely guess work on my part though and probably not likely, I fully expect him to sign.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024