Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fighting in the stand 15:00 - Nov 14 with 2941 viewsbuilthjack

At the rugby last Saturday. Reported as high jinx, yet a woman got smacked in the chops.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Fighting in the stand on 16:13 - Nov 14 with 2830 viewssainthelens

Mate of mine once got 3years inside for high jinx...assault I think they called it.
Fighting in the stand on 16:40 - Nov 14 with 2764 viewsJackfath

Who’s reporting it as high jinx? Link thank you please.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Fighting in the stand on 17:33 - Nov 14 with 2682 viewstaffpunk

Thrown out of the ground, no charges. A guy had his jaw broken in another incident in the stadium, arrests were made. When I was coming home on the train after the Scotland game, there were 3 separate fights between Rugger Buggers. Nothing new to those of us who know the score...

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Fighting in the stand on 18:54 - Nov 14 with 2542 viewsbuilthjack

Fighting in the stand on 17:33 - Nov 14 by taffpunk

Thrown out of the ground, no charges. A guy had his jaw broken in another incident in the stadium, arrests were made. When I was coming home on the train after the Scotland game, there were 3 separate fights between Rugger Buggers. Nothing new to those of us who know the score...

Just cant hold their beer

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Fighting in the stand on 20:16 - Nov 14 with 2389 viewsCatullus

Fighting in the stand on 17:33 - Nov 14 by taffpunk

Anyone who's been knows there is regularly trouble but it's always played down because they "don't have hooligans at rugby" yet I've seen plenty of drunken rugby fans getting uppity. I don't go yo Internationals anymore, used to have a mate who got me tickets but they got too expensive!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Fighting in the stand on 02:37 - Nov 15 with 2136 viewsmajorraglan

It doesn’t matter if it’s rugby, football, horse racing, darts or just going out on a Saturday, when people get leathered there will always be trouble. Last Saturday rugby was the excuse to go out and get mullered and plenty of people do.
Fighting in the stand on 09:17 - Nov 15 with 1949 viewsJacket

Fighting in the stand on 02:37 - Nov 15 by majorraglan

It doesn’t matter if it’s rugby, football, horse racing, darts or just going out on a Saturday, when people get leathered there will always be trouble. Last Saturday rugby was the excuse to go out and get mullered and plenty of people do.

Surely not. It's only us soccer boys who misbehave, egg chasers whiter than white they are
Fighting in the stand on 20:49 - Nov 17 with 1493 viewsalwaysblackandwhite

I heard that a someone had a big chunk of their ear bitten off, the person who did it had 18 months (ear and half) 😂
Login to get fewer ads

Fighting in the stand on 21:01 - Nov 17 with 1464 viewssherpajacob

There was a,fight between Welsh fans in the ninian stand last night.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Fighting in the stand on 21:19 - Nov 17 with 1429 viewsTNT

Fighting in the stand on 21:01 - Nov 17 by sherpajacob

There was a,fight between Welsh fans in the ninian stand last night.

scummers are known to fight amongst themselves, but elaborate if you know otherwise.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Fighting in the stand on 21:29 - Nov 17 with 1407 viewsDarran

There was a young lady going mental on Twitter earlier because some fella had grabbed her arse on the concourse last night.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Fighting in the stand on 21:43 - Nov 17 with 1373 viewssainthelens

Fighting in the stand on 21:29 - Nov 17 by Darran

There was a young lady going mental on Twitter earlier because some fella had grabbed her arse on the concourse last night.

Must be difficult to do that when your busy head slapping.
Fighting in the stand on 23:42 - Nov 17 with 1274 viewsLoyal

She should have gone mental when he did it and had him sorted.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Fighting in the stand on 23:53 - Nov 17 with 1257 viewssherpajacob

Fighting in the stand on 21:19 - Nov 17 by TNT

scummers are known to fight amongst themselves, but elaborate if you know otherwise.

Couldn't tell the details of what it was about. I had my kid with me, so kept well away.

Pissed up old fat feckers,

Fighting in the stand on 10:11 - Nov 18 with 1106 viewsexiledclaseboy

Apparently that was fine in the 80s.

Poll: Tory leader

Fighting in the stand on 10:25 - Nov 18 with 1086 viewsunion_jack

Fighting in the stand on 10:11 - Nov 18 by exiledclaseboy

Apparently that was fine in the 80s.

What's wrong with her. She should have just said "cheeky" in a London accent, giggled and walked away wiggling her derrière. It's what all the nice girls do.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Fighting in the stand on 10:27 - Nov 18 with 1084 viewsexiledclaseboy

Fighting in the stand on 10:25 - Nov 18 by union_jack

What's wrong with her. She should have just said "cheeky" in a London accent, giggled and walked away wiggling her derrière. It's what all the nice girls do.

I think the accepted term is “saucy” not “cheeky”.

Poll: Tory leader

Fighting in the stand on 10:28 - Nov 18 with 1080 viewsunion_jack

Fighting in the stand on 10:27 - Nov 18 by exiledclaseboy

I think the accepted term is “saucy” not “cheeky”.

Ah, you're thinking of that Barbara Windsor character😄

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Fighting in the stand on 10:38 - Nov 18 with 1061 viewssherpajacob

Fighting in the stand on 10:28 - Nov 18 by union_jack

Ah, you're thinking of that Barbara Windsor character😄

Babs, she got a gong for services to smutty innuendo.

I believe David Cameron gave her one.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024