Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Narsingh and Bony 20:16 - Nov 14 with 3522 views34dfgdf54

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/46209169?__twitter_impression=true

Nothing we didn’t know already, just find it crazy that Narsingh is on that sort of coin.
Narsingh and Bony on 20:19 - Nov 14 with 3500 viewsJonathans_coat

We were throwing money around in the premier league. Sadly we were throwing most of it at fairly average players!
Narsingh and Bony on 20:33 - Nov 14 with 3441 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Jenkins lost the plot.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Narsingh and Bony on 20:34 - Nov 14 with 3432 viewsswan65split

Narsingh and Bony on 20:19 - Nov 14 by Jonathans_coat

We were throwing money around in the premier league. Sadly we were throwing most of it at fairly average players!

aye who was throwing it? still getting his wack isn't he.
Narsingh and Bony on 21:21 - Nov 14 with 3275 viewsEU5Makaveli

It will be nice to have Wilf back for the next couple of games, but on that sort of money the sooner both are sold the better
Narsingh and Bony on 00:55 - Nov 15 with 2961 viewsbuilthjack

Narsingh will have cost about £200,000 per game between transfer and wages. Mad.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Narsingh and Bony on 02:02 - Nov 15 with 2907 viewshobo

Very much doubt we're paying Wilf 120k following relegation. Would be obscene amounts even in the Prem
Narsingh and Bony on 06:47 - Nov 15 with 2794 viewsDr_Winston

Narsingh and Bony on 02:02 - Nov 15 by hobo

Very much doubt we're paying Wilf 120k following relegation. Would be obscene amounts even in the Prem

Doubt we're paying Narsingh 50k either. Journos tend to err toward the spectacular with stuff like this. Makes better copy.

Still need to lose him if we're not going to use him though.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Narsingh and Bony on 10:45 - Nov 15 with 2554 viewsWingstandwood

Narsingh and Bony on 06:47 - Nov 15 by Dr_Winston

Doubt we're paying Narsingh 50k either. Journos tend to err toward the spectacular with stuff like this. Makes better copy.

Narsingh back page of today's SWEP!

Headline quote: "Winger Heading For January Exit".

Many will hope thats true including the club accountant I guess?... Even if the guys on less the wages he's speculated to be on (Quote: "upwards of £50,000 a week") and only on a tenth of that, it's still a tenth way too much.

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

Narsingh and Bony on 11:34 - Nov 15 with 2474 viewsjasper_T

Narsingh and Bony on 06:47 - Nov 15 by Dr_Winston

Narsingh's agent is Mino Raiola, I can definitely believe he's on an extortionate contract, and that he wanted it paid up in full to leave in the summer.
Narsingh and Bony on 11:42 - Nov 15 with 2464 viewsWingstandwood

Narsingh and Bony on 11:34 - Nov 15 by jasper_T

Narsingh's agent is Mino Raiola, I can definitely believe he's on an extortionate contract, and that he wanted it paid up in full to leave in the summer.

The way I look at it is if he's on half the reported £50,000, (£25,000 x 52) he'll still be on ONE MILLION THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS A YEAR.

That's obscene when he he's evaluated-appraised by means of games played, input, contribution, end results and value for money. It gets even worse for waste-of-space players like that when extras like transfer fees. signing on fees and agent fees are factored in.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2018 11:43]

Argus!

Narsingh and Bony on 12:33 - Nov 15 with 2370 viewsDr_Winston

Narsingh and Bony on 11:42 - Nov 15 by Wingstandwood

The way I look at it is if he's on half the reported £50,000, (£25,000 x 52) he'll still be on ONE MILLION THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS A YEAR.

That's obscene when he he's evaluated-appraised by means of games played, input, contribution, end results and value for money. It gets even worse for waste-of-space players like that when extras like transfer fees. signing on fees and agent fees are factored in.

Yup.

It's clear we took our eyes well off the ball when it comes to governance. Price we paid for taking our recruitment out of the hands of football professionals and into the hands of a Jenkins headed committee.

Main reason why I can't take any claims of asset stripping or lack of investment that seriously. It's plain that we've spent heavily, probably much more than we should have been.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Narsingh and Bony on 12:42 - Nov 15 with 2352 viewstheloneranger

I believe that when Tom Carroll, Martin Olsson and Luciano Narsingh signed, they were all on approx the same wage scale ...

Luciano Narsingh ... £25K

Tom Carroll ... £22K

Martin Olsson ... £22K

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Narsingh and Bony on 13:17 - Nov 15 with 2267 views34dfgdf54

Narsingh and Bony on 12:33 - Nov 15 by Dr_Winston

Yup.

It's clear we took our eyes well off the ball when it comes to governance. Price we paid for taking our recruitment out of the hands of football professionals and into the hands of a Jenkins headed committee.

Main reason why I can't take any claims of asset stripping or lack of investment that seriously. It's plain that we've spent heavily, probably much more than we should have been.

<< Price we paid for taking our recruitment out of the hands of football professionals and into the hands of a Jenkins headed committee. >>

Those days, in my opinion, are now gone. Thank f*ck for that aswell.
Narsingh and Bony on 14:33 - Nov 15 with 2164 viewsFlashberryjack

Narsingh and Bony on 11:42 - Nov 15 by Wingstandwood

Who the f*ck signed that bag of shyte for that kind money ??

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Narsingh and Bony on 17:02 - Nov 15 with 2053 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Narsingh and Bony on 14:33 - Nov 15 by Flashberryjack

Who the f*ck signed that bag of shyte for that kind money ??

Huw the f*ck signed that bag of shyte for that kind money ??

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Narsingh and Bony on 18:38 - Nov 15 with 1936 viewsicecoldjack

Yup.

We ?

Huw Jenkins and the septics maybe but not us mere mortals
Narsingh and Bony on 20:54 - Nov 15 with 1774 viewsPozuelosSideys

Yup.

This started back with Michu. There was a thread on here at the time his contract renewal was being discussed. The club released statements saying they were breaking the wage structure to pay him big bucks to fend off interest from other clubs.

A few on here said that would come back to bite as other players would demand similar payouts - Williams being one. Turns out thats what happened. The self-restraint was broken and the rest is history.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024