Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales 06:49 - Nov 16 with 8035 viewsbuilthjack

Come on. I fancy us to beat those Danes tonight. 2-0

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales on 13:27 - Nov 18 with 1361 viewsicecoldjack

I've suspected for a while that Giggs as a manager will be all icing and no cake, early signs seem to back that up.

Huw Jenkins for all his faults tends to be able to sniff out decent managers, I suspect Bradley wasn't down to him, indeed we've dodged a bullet with Giggs.

He should be getting far more out of this squad, he clearly didn't identify any of the threats Denmark had from the first game, that was reckless, to do just as bad second game is border line shambolic.

They had pace to burn and he picked the 2 slowest centre halves we had, didn't he noticed how we got pulled around in the first game ?

Anyway, some fantastic young talent coming through the Welsh ranks these days and we will be far better off throwing them in now to learn early rather than watching over the hill players like Ash Williams continue their fall from grace .

Denmark are a very good team, looked to me that we failed to prepare for them correctly.
Wales on 17:35 - Nov 20 with 1096 viewsjasper_T

DJ to start tonight supposedly.
Wales on 17:51 - Nov 20 with 1078 viewsjasper_T

Wales on 17:56 - Nov 20 with 1066 viewstaffpunk

Wales on 17:51 - Nov 20 by jasper_T

Christ, I've done a fair old chunk on a Wales win, was hoping Bale would start.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Wales on 09:58 - Nov 21 with 933 views34dfgdf54

Wales on 17:56 - Nov 20 by taffpunk

Christ, I've done a fair old chunk on a Wales win, was hoping Bale would start.

I chucked a few quid on assuming Bale wouldn't start.

Vokes is on my tw*t list big time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024