Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andre Ayew 08:27 - Nov 16 with 3139 viewsjackrmee

Doesn't want to come back, Fener are happy with him and want to keep him but can't afford the 15mil.
They want him for another season on loan.

How much are we getting for these loans do you reckon?

http://sportwitness.co.uk/suggestions-player-doesnt-want-swansea-city-return-tal

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Andre Ayew on 08:40 - Nov 16 with 2926 viewsMrSwerve

I’m sure if we get back to the PL he’ll be saying that he missed being at Swansea etc. The question is would Potter want him back.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Andre Ayew on 08:42 - Nov 16 with 2921 viewsraynor94

As long as they pay his wages, I couldn't give a shit

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Andre Ayew on 08:50 - Nov 16 with 2906 viewsLoyal

He's a fat useless, greedy mercenary, up his own clout tw@t.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Andre Ayew on 08:53 - Nov 16 with 2897 viewsoldcob

Andre Ayew on 08:50 - Nov 16 by Loyal

He's a fat useless, greedy mercenary, up his own clout tw@t.

Agree with all this, except fat.
Andre Ayew on 09:53 - Nov 16 with 2767 viewsicecoldjack

Andre Ayew on 08:42 - Nov 16 by raynor94

As long as they pay his wages, I couldn't give a shit

Wouldn't surprise me if we're paying half his wages over there, and of course they will only want to pay about 5 m if that in transfer fee.

The fact they want him on loan for another season points to them having a cracking deal out of us, I was all for 're signing him on loan but thought it a crazy risk for the alleged money we spent .
Andre Ayew on 10:00 - Nov 16 with 2749 viewsswan65split

Never proved his worth then

Total waste of time and money again.
Andre Ayew on 10:23 - Nov 16 with 2706 viewstheloneranger

Andre Ayew on his return to Swansea ...

“I had offers in England and other countries but I felt I had unfinished business here."

Yeah, especially when you saw the size of your wage packet, you mercenary cvnt!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Andre Ayew on 10:50 - Nov 16 with 2658 viewsdobjack2

Andre Ayew on 10:23 - Nov 16 by theloneranger

“I had offers in England and other countries but I felt I had unfinished business here."

Yeah, especially when you saw the size of your wage packet, you mercenary cvnt!!

A panic buy.

Because we did poor business in the summer window and were in trouble he had us over a barrel. It’s clear that other players didn’t want to come to a team in trouble and, as things weren’t exactly going great for him at West Ham, he probably saw coming here for stupid money as a nice way out.

A loan out to run down his contract was probably his and his agents back up plan in case of relegation.
Login to get fewer ads

Andre Ayew on 13:16 - Nov 16 with 2455 viewsswan65split

Andre Ayew on 10:23 - Nov 16 by theloneranger

Unfinished business ...was taking as much as possible ££ out of us as he could.
Andre Ayew on 17:42 - Nov 16 with 2164 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Can't we just sell him for 5 million then ?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Andre Ayew on 21:02 - Nov 16 with 2021 viewsLeonWasGod

Andre Ayew on 10:00 - Nov 16 by swan65split

Never proved his worth then

Total waste of time and money again.

Again? Arguably his goals kept us up in his first stint, and we made a very tidy profit on him. He was far from a waste of time and money first time round.

Second time agreed.
Andre Ayew on 21:21 - Nov 16 with 1998 viewsAguycalledJack

Just get rid of him.

Wrong attitude for us.
Andre Ayew on 00:22 - Nov 17 with 1828 viewsswan65split

Andre Ayew on 21:02 - Nov 16 by LeonWasGod

Again? Arguably his goals kept us up in his first stint, and we made a very tidy profit on him. He was far from a waste of time and money first time round.

Second time agreed.

Agreed...... 2nd time was about a discussion with a banned tw0t about his and others transfers return
Andre Ayew on 06:52 - Nov 17 with 1740 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Can't we just sell him for £4.5 million then?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Andre Ayew on 08:15 - Nov 17 with 1674 viewsCatullus

Better to take what we can get and get his wages off our accounts than pay part of his wages for another year after this deal.
I said it about his brother and other players, we got relegated and their values slumped, holding out for a higher value does, in the end, only cost us more money.
Cutting your losses is a pragmatic if disappointing decision. We could be stubborn over Siggy (even if it caused us problems in the end) but relegation caused such a financial drop, we haven't got that luxury now.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024