Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Britain's most powerful speed camera hits the M4 13:54 - Nov 16 with 3781 viewstheloneranger

Beware "The Long Ranger" is coming for you ...!!

"Britain's most powerful speed camera hits the M4 and it can spot offenders from 1km away"

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/britains-most-powerful-speed-camer

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Britain's most powerful speed camera hits the M4 on 21:10 - Nov 16 with 913 viewsJackfath

Britain's most powerful speed camera hits the M4 on 21:10 - Nov 16 by jack2jack

They take a dim view of humour, you can be chucked off the course if you don't take it seriously.

It was right at the end.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Britain's most powerful speed camera hits the M4 on 21:11 - Nov 16 with 913 viewsdickythorpe

People have turned up drunk in Carmarthen attending speed awareness courses, it's just seen as a way of avoiding the points.
One girl I work with is on her 5th car already., she only passed her test 2years ago.
Britain's most powerful speed camera hits the M4 on 21:15 - Nov 16 with 908 viewsjack2jack

Britain's most powerful speed camera hits the M4 on 21:10 - Nov 16 by Jackfath

It was right at the end.

Yeah you said, I'm just stating what can happen, for future reference like😉
Britain's most powerful speed camera hits the M4 on 21:19 - Nov 16 with 906 viewsJackfath

Britain's most powerful speed camera hits the M4 on 21:15 - Nov 16 by jack2jack

Yeah you said, I'm just stating what can happen, for future reference like😉

I learned where the speed cameras are now and slow down so I don't get caught.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Britain's most powerful speed camera hits the M4 on 21:25 - Nov 16 with 891 viewsjack2jack

Britain's most powerful speed camera hits the M4 on 21:19 - Nov 16 by Jackfath

Well done, very responsible.
[Post edited 16 Nov 2018 21:26]
Britain's most powerful speed camera hits the M4 on 21:26 - Nov 16 with 886 viewsJackfath

Britain's most powerful speed camera hits the M4 on 21:25 - Nov 16 by jack2jack

Well done, very responsible.
[Post edited 16 Nov 2018 21:26]

You think so? I bet he thought I was a right dick.

Britain's most powerful speed camera hits the M4 on 21:29 - Nov 16 with 877 viewsjack2jack

Britain's most powerful speed camera hits the M4 on 21:26 - Nov 16 by Jackfath

You think so? I bet he thought I was a right dick.

No, it's called sarcasm, and yes he probably did.
Britain's most powerful speed camera hits the M4 on 21:32 - Nov 16 with 875 viewsJackfath

Britain's most powerful speed camera hits the M4 on 21:29 - Nov 16 by jack2jack

No, it's called sarcasm, and yes he probably did.

Blimey. Are you on your period?

Edit. Or do you run speed awareness courses?
[Post edited 16 Nov 2018 21:33]

Login to get fewer ads

Britain's most powerful speed camera hits the M4 on 21:34 - Nov 16 with 870 viewsjack2jack

Britain's most powerful speed camera hits the M4 on 21:32 - Nov 16 by Jackfath

Blimey. Are you on your period?

Edit. Or do you run speed awareness courses?
[Post edited 16 Nov 2018 21:33]

Do blokes get periods?
Britain's most powerful speed camera hits the M4 on 21:34 - Nov 16 with 868 viewsJackfath

Britain's most powerful speed camera hits the M4 on 21:34 - Nov 16 by jack2jack

Do blokes get periods?

Evidently. Yes.

Britain's most powerful speed camera hits the M4 on 21:36 - Nov 16 with 859 viewsjack2jack

Britain's most powerful speed camera hits the M4 on 21:34 - Nov 16 by Jackfath

Evidently. Yes.

I've just won myself a fiver, not very original.
Biology not your strong point.😂
Britain's most powerful speed camera hits the M4 on 21:40 - Nov 16 with 854 viewsJackfath

Britain's most powerful speed camera hits the M4 on 21:36 - Nov 16 by jack2jack

I've just won myself a fiver, not very original.
Biology not your strong point.😂

How did you win a fiver?

Britain's most powerful speed camera hits the M4 on 21:47 - Nov 16 with 841 viewstheloneranger

Britain's most powerful speed camera hits the M4 on 21:19 - Nov 16 by Jackfath

This is the speed camera for you then Fath, it'll take a picture of your smiling face from 1000M 😀
[Post edited 16 Nov 2018 21:48]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Britain's most powerful speed camera hits the M4 on 21:50 - Nov 16 with 826 viewsjack2jack

Britain's most powerful speed camera hits the M4 on 21:40 - Nov 16 by Jackfath

How did you win a fiver?

By correctly guessing your previous reply.
No I don't run speed awareness courses, luckily for you!
Britain's most powerful speed camera hits the M4 on 21:51 - Nov 16 with 822 viewsJackfath

Britain's most powerful speed camera hits the M4 on 21:50 - Nov 16 by jack2jack

By correctly guessing your previous reply.
No I don't run speed awareness courses, luckily for you!

No wonder I hardly ever post anymore.

Britain's most powerful speed camera hits the M4 on 21:53 - Nov 16 with 814 viewsjack2jack

Britain's most powerful speed camera hits the M4 on 21:51 - Nov 16 by Jackfath

No wonder I hardly ever post anymore.

Oh don't be like that, I thought we were chums,just a bit of bants😉
Britain's most powerful speed camera hits the M4 on 22:35 - Nov 16 with 767 viewsraynor94

Here's a novel idea, why don't people just obey the rules of the road, especially speeding

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Britain's most powerful speed camera hits the M4 on 22:45 - Nov 16 with 754 viewskarnataka

Britain's most powerful speed camera hits the M4 on 15:31 - Nov 16 by ItchySphincter

You obviously haven't learned your lesson.

Me neither, I've been on 3 and like MrSwerve, I'm always amazed at people's ignorance of road laws & rules but then I'm always amazed at people's ignorance about just about everything. This morning, I went into a card shop and asked the young female assistant if they sold adhesive christmas gift tags and she replied "What does that mean?" I was lost for words.
[Post edited 16 Nov 2018 22:59]
Britain's most powerful speed camera hits the M4 on 22:51 - Nov 16 with 740 viewsraynor94

Britain's most powerful speed camera hits the M4 on 22:45 - Nov 16 by karnataka

Me neither, I've been on 3 and like MrSwerve, I'm always amazed at people's ignorance of road laws & rules but then I'm always amazed at people's ignorance about just about everything. This morning, I went into a card shop and asked the young female assistant if they sold adhesive christmas gift tags and she replied "What does that mean?" I was lost for words.
[Post edited 16 Nov 2018 22:59]

You have been on 4 speed awareness courses?

Britain's most powerful speed camera hits the M4 on 22:57 - Nov 16 with 734 viewskarnataka

Britain's most powerful speed camera hits the M4 on 22:51 - Nov 16 by raynor94

No, sorry, 3. That was a typo, I'll edit it.
Britain's most powerful speed camera hits the M4 on 23:08 - Nov 16 with 709 viewskarnataka

Britain's most powerful speed camera hits the M4 on 22:51 - Nov 16 by raynor94

BTW, I have been driving for over 40 years and have probably done around 3/4 of a million miles in that time.
Britain's most powerful speed camera hits the M4 on 23:34 - Nov 16 with 694 viewsraynor94

Britain's most powerful speed camera hits the M4 on 23:08 - Nov 16 by karnataka

BTW, I have been driving for over 40 years and have probably done around 3/4 of a million miles in that time.

Been driving for 42 years myself

Britain's most powerful speed camera hits the M4 on 00:43 - Nov 17 with 681 viewsmajorraglan

Britain's most powerful speed camera hits the M4 on 14:38 - Nov 16 by Lord_Bony

Been on 2.

A pain in the ass,but worth not having the points.

Pity the police won’t put as much time and effort using their resources to catch the real bad guys out there.

I am pretty sure that “Go Safe” is a partnership arrangement between WAG, Police and councils, their website is quite interesting as you can actually check out their enforcement sites.

For me worse than speeding are people using their mobiles. I live near an A road which is very busy at peak periods, but much quieter outside rush hour. Sometimes you see cars going in the opposite direction where the driver has 1 hand on the steering wheel and you can see they are looking down towards their lap, their eyes are not on the road for 3/4 seconds at a time, that is scary. I have the camera vans parked up in the small access road at the end of the M4 at Pont Abraham services and on the big roundabout in Carmarthen, I reckon they are doing mobile phone ses because I can’t see how they would catch speeders at that location. I have no sympathy with people caught using mobiles.

[Post edited 17 Nov 2018 0:44]
Britain's most powerful speed camera hits the M4 on 01:03 - Nov 17 with 675 viewsCooperman

One of the local primary schools in Llanelli frequently has a camera van stationed outside and the common approach for dealing with speeding motorists is to offer them a five minute speech concerning their conviction to a classroom of kids. The other alternative is the standard points and fine.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Britain's most powerful speed camera hits the M4 on 07:52 - Nov 17 with 614 viewsCatullus

I believe all new cars should have dash cams fitted so any accident can be properly investigated from as many angles as possible. I also think cars should have phone signal blockers that come on when the car is moving, unless you are connected to hands free. If you have an older car, tough luck.

With the advance of technology will we one day have cars with transponders that, on passing a speed sign limit your speed to 1 mph below the limit?
Maybe a widget the police can use to slow down and stop speeding cars and criminals?

Like most people I sometimes drive too fast but there is a time and place. On a motorway with light traffic in good weather, doing 80 is ok in my book. Around local streets, a school area etc, speeding is stupid and that's being extremely polite.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024