Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Children in Need 14:10 - Nov 16 with 2572 viewsHighjack

With all the income tax, fuel duty, VAT, booze duty, corporation tax, national insurance, council tax, carrier bag charges, tobacco duty, speeding fines and all the other stealth taxes we pay every single day of our lives pouring into the government coffers, why the FÂ¥ck does Doris from accounts have to sit in a bath of beans for three hours so an unwell child can get a wheelchair?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Children in Need on 14:50 - Nov 16 with 1998 viewscentrestandswan

Yes it is always the one's who can least afford it who contribute the most, read years ago that Wales was one of the largest donating regions , some of those BBC big earners could dig deep (you know who you are) instead of begging off the ordinary people. This government has cut back on youth funding so it lets the Beeb make up for the short fall clever heh.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Children in Need on 15:05 - Nov 16 with 1986 viewsJackfath

Children in Need on 14:50 - Nov 16 by centrestandswan

Yes it is always the one's who can least afford it who contribute the most, read years ago that Wales was one of the largest donating regions , some of those BBC big earners could dig deep (you know who you are) instead of begging off the ordinary people. This government has cut back on youth funding so it lets the Beeb make up for the short fall clever heh.

Quite right!

It's about time Wogan (yes, I know) and co. put their hands in their pockets and stopped telling us to give our money. I bet they don't work for free!!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Children in Need on 15:19 - Nov 16 with 1973 viewssainthelens

Always nice to see the likes of tax dodgers...Gary Barlow and alike telling us to dig deep.
Children in Need on 16:11 - Nov 16 with 1947 viewsHighjack

Jamie Cullum has got a new single out. Good on him to give up his time to flog it in front of a prime time audience.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Children in Need on 17:14 - Nov 16 with 1921 viewsbluey_the_blue

Gave up on it once it was revealed Wogan was paid to host it.

Morally corrupt, "artists" giving their time make plenty on increased sales after the event; see Live Aid.

What really gets my goat is that people who don't give a shit about charity suddenly care enough to give 20p because Doris from accounts sat in a bath of beans ( and probably jizz if she pissed everyone off ). Save with sponsored marathon runs; yay, people who couldn't care less about charity suddenly give to look good.

And breath.
Children in Need on 17:29 - Nov 16 with 1903 viewssainthelens

Children in Need on 17:14 - Nov 16 by bluey_the_blue

Gave up on it once it was revealed Wogan was paid to host it.

Morally corrupt, "artists" giving their time make plenty on increased sales after the event; see Live Aid.

What really gets my goat is that people who don't give a shit about charity suddenly care enough to give 20p because Doris from accounts sat in a bath of beans ( and probably jizz if she pissed everyone off ). Save with sponsored marathon runs; yay, people who couldn't care less about charity suddenly give to look good.

And breath.

A bath full of jizz....would be enough to put seamen in there ?
Children in Need on 17:48 - Nov 16 with 1889 viewsProfessor

Because we had to prop up the financial sector, have relatively low tax for high earners, have vast numbers avoiding personal and corporate taxation and we have an independent nuclear deterrent.

That is why. Got off the train at Liverpool Central this morning to virtual mugging by Pudsey, then the usual chuggers on Bold Street heading home. I pay around £1200 tax and NI per month. I have no say where it goes
Children in Need on 18:15 - Nov 16 with 1860 viewstheloneranger

Children in Need on 17:29 - Nov 16 by sainthelens

A bath full of jizz....would be enough to put seamen in there ?

Especially if she was joined by 4 skin divers

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

Children in Need on 18:47 - Nov 16 with 1823 viewsjack_lord

Children in Need on 17:48 - Nov 16 by Professor

Because we had to prop up the financial sector, have relatively low tax for high earners, have vast numbers avoiding personal and corporate taxation and we have an independent nuclear deterrent.

That is why. Got off the train at Liverpool Central this morning to virtual mugging by Pudsey, then the usual chuggers on Bold Street heading home. I pay around £1200 tax and NI per month. I have no say where it goes

53 grand doesn't got far these days, I hear what you are saying.

I am very sceptical of the celebs who do give their time for free because I feel it is self publicity they are looking for. Some may say "damned if you do, damned if you don't" but this nation is just getting crazier.

People are genuinely suffering and Harry Rednapp gets 1/2 a million to go on a jaunt to the jungle and we watch it. Elton gets paid 5 million to promote himself (clever bugger) and we applaud it while community facilities and help for kids are rotten.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Children in Need on 18:57 - Nov 16 with 1804 viewsBrynCartwright

Children in Need on 17:48 - Nov 16 by Professor

Remember collecting for CiN for Aberystwyth Rag in Newport,South Wales in 1988. Two or three old ladies quite happily stumped up £5 and whacked it in the tin when their government pension was £41.15 a week. Most gave a quid or two. Unbelievable.

Tonight is going to be all about very wealthy stars prompting the UK public to give money for VERY worthy causes in the UK that should really be provided for by central, or local government.

Philanthropy is very laudible, but it is transient and not continuous, and will always provide short term rather that long term solutions to societal problems

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Children in Need on 19:17 - Nov 16 with 1787 viewsSwanjack10

Children in Need on 16:11 - Nov 16 by Highjack

Jamie Cullum has got a new single out. Good on him to give up his time to flog it in front of a prime time audience.

starving tw at.
[Post edited 16 Nov 2018 19:19]

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Children in Need on 19:24 - Nov 16 with 1771 viewswaynekerr55

Children in Need on 15:19 - Nov 16 by sainthelens

Always nice to see the likes of tax dodgers...Gary Barlow and alike telling us to dig deep.

This. I hope the cùnt has to tour for the rest of his days. Quite how posing as a second hand car salesman or whatever ruse they did isn't seen as evasion is beyond me.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Children in Need on 19:28 - Nov 16 with 1764 viewsexiledclaseboy

Every year. Just after poppy outrage ends and just before Christmas is banned cos Muslims stories start.

Marvellous.

Poll: Tory leader

Children in Need on 20:39 - Nov 16 with 1713 views1983

Been said before when Jim Davidson was at the height of his fame in the early 90's he was asked to get involved in Children in need/Red nose day and he said "no how can I ask people for money when I have millions in the bank"....that's when his career started drying up and doors started closing on him, simple as that!!

Children in Need on 21:01 - Nov 16 with 1693 viewsBrynCartwright

Children in Need on 16:11 - Nov 16 by Highjack

He is SUCH a great bloke to sing his tune for the benefit of the little kiddies!

What a great chap.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Children in Need on 21:21 - Nov 16 with 1671 viewsexiledclaseboy

Children in Need on 20:39 - Nov 16 by 1983

Been said before when Jim Davidson was at the height of his fame in the early 90's he was asked to get involved in Children in need/Red nose day and he said "no how can I ask people for money when I have millions in the bank"....that's when his career started drying up and doors started closing on him, simple as that!!

That and him being a c*nt I reckon.

Poll: Tory leader

Children in Need on 21:51 - Nov 16 with 1624 viewsJack_Meoff

Because the UK is nothing but a money laundering arms dealing war mongering scam posing as a democracy, run by the worst specimens humanity has ever had to offer. Ever. Special power: transferring tax money to the Cayman Islands before the words 'shell company' can ever be uttered, let alone traced.

Children in Need. F*ck off. F*cking Live Aid. F*ck off. Scamming b*stards.

Anyway; I'm a Celebrity on Sunday, David Icke in Swansea on Monday , Christmas should be cancelled on Tuesday and Dancing on Ice in January.

The comforting Groundhog Year(s) roll ever onward. Huzzah!

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Children in Need on 08:05 - Nov 17 with 1522 viewsCatullus

Children in Need on 21:21 - Nov 16 by exiledclaseboy

There are lots of chunts around whose careers are doing just fine though, Russell Brand, Frankie Boyle.

We stopped giving to the big charities years back, we support small, local charities only these days. reading about all the celebs being paid to tell us to give more, the stories of Charity bosses getting hundreds of thousands and of course the stories of charity workers committing abuses on people they are supposed to be helping, it was all too much to stomach.
We very much follow the old saying, charity begins at home.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Children in Need on 08:30 - Nov 17 with 1497 viewsJack_Meoff

'Now then now then Sir Bob...give us a quid..those kids won't abuse themselves....jingle jangle....'

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Children in Need on 08:36 - Nov 17 with 1492 viewssainthelens

Children in Need on 08:30 - Nov 17 by Jack_Meoff

'Now then now then Sir Bob...give us a quid..those kids won't abuse themselves....jingle jangle....'

Now then now then, after where my hand has just been I just need to give it wipe on there you see.
Children in Need on 08:59 - Nov 17 with 1479 viewswaynekerr55

Children in Need on 21:51 - Nov 16 by Jack_Meoff

Because the UK is nothing but a money laundering arms dealing war mongering scam posing as a democracy, run by the worst specimens humanity has ever had to offer. Ever. Special power: transferring tax money to the Cayman Islands before the words 'shell company' can ever be uttered, let alone traced.

Children in Need. F*ck off. F*cking Live Aid. F*ck off. Scamming b*stards.

Anyway; I'm a Celebrity on Sunday, David Icke in Swansea on Monday , Christmas should be cancelled on Tuesday and Dancing on Ice in January.

The comforting Groundhog Year(s) roll ever onward. Huzzah!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Children in Need on 09:45 - Nov 17 with 1453 views1983

Children in Need on 21:21 - Nov 16 by exiledclaseboy

Well millions used to tune in and watch the c*nt every Saturday for years on one of the BBC most popular programmes The Generation game?

His only problem was he didn't move with the times with the PC brigade.
Its funny because I caught an old clip of an evening with Jim Davidson not that long ago and in the audience laughing her head off and lapping it up was one of the head of the PC brigade Vanessa Feltz some "celebs" have short memories.

He also founded the British Forces Foundation to support the well being of our armed forces does loads of unpaid work for them and was awarded an OBE in 2001 for his services to charity.

What a c*nt eh

Children in Need on 10:33 - Nov 17 with 1427 viewsCatullus

Children in Need on 09:45 - Nov 17 by 1983

Well millions used to tune in and watch the c*nt every Saturday for years on one of the BBC most popular programmes The Generation game?

Its funny because I caught an old clip of an evening with Jim Davidson not that long ago and in the audience laughing her head off and lapping it up was one of the head of the PC brigade Vanessa Feltz some "celebs" have short memories.

He also founded the British Forces Foundation to support the well being of our armed forces does loads of unpaid work for them and was awarded an OBE in 2001 for his services to charity.

What a c*nt eh

Life is a fickle mistress, you're beloved one decade and a chunt the next. It can't be a surprise that many people who loved watching old nick nick are critical of him now?

Back in the 80's you could pinch a girls bum and get either a smile or a smack in the gob, thse days it's the police. Things have moved on but have they improved our quality of life?

Going by all the miserable twunts around I'd say not.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Children in Need on 10:35 - Nov 17 with 1427 viewsHighjack

Children in Need on 09:45 - Nov 17 by 1983

What a c*nt eh

His main problem was his alcoholism and the fact he was a nasty drunk.

The guys in the armed forces can’t speak highly enough of him though.

Children in Need on 11:37 - Nov 17 with 1403 views1983

Children in Need on 10:35 - Nov 17 by Highjack

His main problem was his alcoholism and the fact he was a nasty drunk.

The guys in the armed forces can’t speak highly enough of him though.

Alcoholism & nasty drunk, take a walk down any city or town high street and you'll see plenty

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024