Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tommy Robinson - Birchgrove Comprehensive 19:51 - Nov 16 with 3799 viewsGowerjack

The Headmaster of this school has had to have police protection due to intimidation from supporters of Mr Yaxley Lennon.

Story here...

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/swansea-school-bombarded-tommy-rob

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Tommy Robinson - Birchgrove Comprehensive on 20:20 - Nov 16 with 3744 viewshobo

You just 'deadnamed' someone, which I'm told is a big no-no these days
Tommy Robinson - Birchgrove Comprehensive on 23:42 - Nov 16 with 3577 viewsLoyal

So the kid puts a poster up and is bullied by a teacher in a school that doesnt tolerate bullying.

Ok.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Tommy Robinson - Birchgrove Comprehensive on 00:18 - Nov 17 with 3552 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson - Birchgrove Comprehensive on 23:42 - Nov 16 by Loyal

So the kid puts a poster up and is bullied by a teacher in a school that doesnt tolerate bullying.

Ok.

Rob Stewart of UAF seems terribly upset by a fellow travelling, red NUJ member having reality’s wet fish slapped across his complacent face.

Stick a finger in the air chaps and see which way the wind is blowing. Indoctrination days are over, time’s up. The wind that’s blowing is Western, Aeolian, free speech will out. Folk have had a tit-full of being dictated to what they can say or think, what the limits of their mental horizon is by degenerates. The jig is up.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Tommy Robinson - Birchgrove Comprehensive on 07:23 - Nov 17 with 3443 viewsCatullus

Tommy Robinson - Birchgrove Comprehensive on 00:18 - Nov 17 by Lohengrin

Rob Stewart of UAF seems terribly upset by a fellow travelling, red NUJ member having reality’s wet fish slapped across his complacent face.

Stick a finger in the air chaps and see which way the wind is blowing. Indoctrination days are over, time’s up. The wind that’s blowing is Western, Aeolian, free speech will out. Folk have had a tit-full of being dictated to what they can say or think, what the limits of their mental horizon is by degenerates. The jig is up.

I would love to believe that freedom of thought and speech was returning, sadly I am more cynical. There are far too many indoctrinated students/young people/30somethings for it to be true.
Put that in with all the fake news and nobody has a clue what's going on. Including the government, obviously.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Tommy Robinson - Birchgrove Comprehensive on 12:01 - Nov 17 with 3330 viewsJackSomething

It's not often I get to be proud of my old school, so this is nice.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Tommy Robinson - Birchgrove Comprehensive on 12:13 - Nov 17 with 3301 viewsmTor_Rapamycin

Schools like many other institutions in this country are infested with leftist idiots.
Drain that swamp.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2018 12:16]
Tommy Robinson - Birchgrove Comprehensive on 13:47 - Nov 17 with 3207 viewsHighjack

Tommy Robinson - Birchgrove Comprehensive on 20:20 - Nov 16 by hobo

Its a very good point actually. The media always fall over themselves to call him Yaxley-Lennon but they’d be in a lot of trouble if they called Caitlin Jenner “Bruce” or Mohammed Ali “Cassius”.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Tommy Robinson - Birchgrove Comprehensive on 16:52 - Nov 17 with 3074 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson - Birchgrove Comprehensive on 07:23 - Nov 17 by Catullus

I would love to believe that freedom of thought and speech was returning, sadly I am more cynical. There are far too many indoctrinated students/young people/30somethings for it to be true.
Put that in with all the fake news and nobody has a clue what's going on. Including the government, obviously.

Instances like that at Birchgrove are happening all over and enough is enough. If you never take another stand in your life you have to take one in defence of freedom of speech. It’s the most basic fundament that underpins western civilisation. EVERYBODY of ANY persuasion has to be afforded both the opportunity and the freedom to give voice to the dictates of their own conscience.

That’s it. Full stop. Anything that imperils that principle has to resisted at any cost.

Login to get fewer ads

Tommy Robinson - Birchgrove Comprehensive on 17:30 - Nov 17 with 3029 viewsHighjack

Tommy Robinson - Birchgrove Comprehensive on 16:52 - Nov 17 by Lohengrin

Instances like that at Birchgrove are happening all over and enough is enough. If you never take another stand in your life you have to take one in defence of freedom of speech. It’s the most basic fundament that underpins western civilisation. EVERYBODY of ANY persuasion has to be afforded both the opportunity and the freedom to give voice to the dictates of their own conscience.

That’s it. Full stop. Anything that imperils that principle has to resisted at any cost.

I always thought the young were the natural rebels, and whatever you told them to do or think they’d do their best to do the damned opposite, because the default response to everything when you’re young is “why?” “Why should I?”. Which is a fantastic state of mind really, and one some of us struggle to grow out of. But these days the kids seem so subservient to this sort of thing. I admit I’m probably overgeneralising because of the vocal minority is all you see and read about.

Too many people are too easily willing to shed that healthy childlike cynicism of the world and just nod “yes sir, of course sir” just for an easy life. Apathy is where free speech dies.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Tommy Robinson - Birchgrove Comprehensive on 17:32 - Nov 17 with 3027 viewsexiledclaseboy

Does anyone actually know what happened here? I mean, I’ve read Robinson’s version of events but no one is going to take that at face value, surely?

Poll: Tory leader

Tommy Robinson - Birchgrove Comprehensive on 17:44 - Nov 17 with 3001 viewsHighjack

Tommy Robinson - Birchgrove Comprehensive on 17:32 - Nov 17 by exiledclaseboy

Does anyone actually know what happened here? I mean, I’ve read Robinson’s version of events but no one is going to take that at face value, surely?

I doubt Robinson knows what happened here unless he attends Birchgrove Comprehensive school which is a distinct possibility..

Tommy Robinson - Birchgrove Comprehensive on 17:48 - Nov 17 with 2996 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tommy Robinson - Birchgrove Comprehensive on 17:44 - Nov 17 by Highjack

I doubt Robinson knows what happened here unless he attends Birchgrove Comprehensive school which is a distinct possibility..

Indeed. Kind of the point really.

Tommy Robinson - Birchgrove Comprehensive on 18:22 - Nov 17 with 2935 viewsoldgrey

I would have thought championing Tommy ("scourge of the Ottoman") Trouble in an anti-bullying campaign has a certain irony about it.
Still, as some on here suggest, it's all part of free speech.
Free the Jimmy Saville Five.
Tommy Robinson - Birchgrove Comprehensive on 19:54 - Nov 17 with 2843 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson - Birchgrove Comprehensive on 17:32 - Nov 17 by exiledclaseboy

I think it’s pretty clear there has been an incident, no doubt it has picked up further embellishment with each retelling. At best the teacher(s) involved have acted in direct contravention of The Education Act, 1996, which forbids politically partisan expression by staff. They are bound to present all viewpoints impartially. That’s probably a lot easier said than done, mind. Worse case scenario tempers have flared and it got quite nasty quite quickly. I don’t personally know anybody involved, neither adults or kids. It will all come out in the wash soon enough.

You know what was going through my mind last night when I read about it after a skinful, don’t you? I was picturing a little cherub, let’s say Mark Lester in Oliver, being loomed over by a couple of gigantic Bolsheviks with dark, hooded eyes; saliva dripping between broken, yellow teeth. I’m not having that, I thought...
[Post edited 17 Nov 2018 19:58]

Tommy Robinson - Birchgrove Comprehensive on 21:02 - Nov 17 with 2776 viewsKrisP

The story sounds like complete nonsense and I can't believe so many people think things like this go down. Threaten to call the police because someone wouldn't own up to saying Tommy Robinson? It's preposterous. As someone with some experience of teaching in schools like Birchgrove, far more overtly racist things than this get said on a daily basis and it's impossible to deal with all of those, let alone a name Tommy Robinson's name on a board. This sounds like a kid telling tales to his parents as to why he got suspended.
Tommy Robinson - Birchgrove Comprehensive on 12:05 - Nov 18 with 2576 viewsWingstandwood

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7767662/students-school-17-pupils-changing-gender-

I guess some schools have got more to worry about?... These are genderfluid, non-binary and gender neutral times where all associated common-sense-free loons and (example setting to some?) celebrity/ordinary parents refuse to even call their child a boy or girl.

Yey let grown-up idiots confuse kids even further by promoting this.

Argus!

Tommy Robinson - Birchgrove Comprehensive on 12:47 - Nov 18 with 2520 viewsattila_the_hun

Tommy Robinson - Birchgrove Comprehensive on 20:20 - Nov 16 by hobo

what does that mean?

"I'm Free"

Tommy Robinson - Birchgrove Comprehensive on 12:49 - Nov 18 with 2516 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tommy Robinson - Birchgrove Comprehensive on 12:47 - Nov 18 by attila_the_hun

what does that mean?

Using somebody’s given name as opposed to the one they prefer to be known by. Usually done to piss transgender people off.

Tommy Robinson - Birchgrove Comprehensive on 13:36 - Nov 18 with 2474 viewsGowerjack

Tommy Robinson - Birchgrove Comprehensive on 12:49 - Nov 18 by exiledclaseboy

Using somebody’s given name as opposed to the one they prefer to be known by. Usually done to piss transgender people off.

Spot on Andrew.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024