Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good on you Ashley Williams. 19:15 - Nov 17 with 10325 viewsplasjack

Talking to Joe Allen about the stupidity of the head tappers.
Good on you Ashley Williams. on 14:57 - Nov 18 with 1861 viewsBluebird

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 13:07 - Nov 18 by 34dfgdf54

How the f*ck would you know that? Did a head count did you?

You lot are the thickest bunch of c*nts in the history of football.

How did loyal know it was equal numbers then?? I'm going what i saw during the few weeks out there. There is no way swansea had equal numbers out there..
Still live in Risca mouth?
Good on you Ashley Williams. on 14:58 - Nov 18 with 1861 viewsBluebird

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 13:51 - Nov 18 by dobjack2

The mugs are the boneheads tapping their heads. It’s an international match; or are they too dull to tell the difference?

It was a picture on the wall you plum..
Good on you Ashley Williams. on 15:01 - Nov 18 with 1857 viewsBluebird

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 14:13 - Nov 18 by sainthelens

If he did and then slapped his head! On top of Ash as well...innit awful when we just won't go away.

Grown men creaming themselves because an ex player made a comment 🤣
Just as bad as the few crying over it.
So easy to become an hero down your way innit 🤣
Good on you Ashley Williams. on 15:19 - Nov 18 with 1832 viewsheadcleaner

Williams and Chester are the weak links it should be Ampadu And Rodon at the back - its the future. As for bleating about what he said boo hoo dry yer eyes for gawds sake. Cardiff has form for this type of crying to the media. as for numbers in France, I didn't notice who was from where it was Wales, wasn't it? as for never going to Wales games, that's almost as boring a statement as watching CCFC play hoofball. I've seen plenty over the last few decades in places like Ukrane, Poland, Azerbaijan as well as easier trips like Dublin or Wembley
Good on you Ashley Williams. on 15:41 - Nov 18 with 1802 views1983

Ashley Williams is not a Swansea City player.
Cardiff City fans are mugs.

....Back to the studio

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 16:10 - Nov 18 with 1754 views34dfgdf54

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 14:57 - Nov 18 by Bluebird

How did loyal know it was equal numbers then?? I'm going what i saw during the few weeks out there. There is no way swansea had equal numbers out there..

Yeah I do.

I was there too and I had no idea who complete random people supported, as I never asked. So unless you did, then you’re just making stuff up.
Good on you Ashley Williams. on 16:23 - Nov 18 with 1740 viewsBluebird

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 16:10 - Nov 18 by 34dfgdf54

Yeah I do.

I was there too and I had no idea who complete random people supported, as I never asked. So unless you did, then you’re just making stuff up.

Is there a company called mojo in Risca that repairs forks for bikes?
I'm sure there was a table saying what areas the most welsh tickets were sold to and mid/north wales bought the most?
Maybe im wrong or dreamt it 🤣
Good on you Ashley Williams. on 16:27 - Nov 18 with 1735 views34dfgdf54

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 16:23 - Nov 18 by Bluebird

Is there a company called mojo in Risca that repairs forks for bikes?
I'm sure there was a table saying what areas the most welsh tickets were sold to and mid/north wales bought the most?
Maybe im wrong or dreamt it 🤣

Yes there is my mate works there.

I know I called you thick which I stand by, but as I’m a nice bloke let me know if you need to go down there and I’ll see if I can sort you out a discount.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2018 16:27]
Login to get fewer ads

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 16:28 - Nov 18 with 1729 viewsdobjack2

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 14:58 - Nov 18 by Bluebird

It was a picture on the wall you plum..

Read the post I was replying to.
Good on you Ashley Williams. on 16:29 - Nov 18 with 1727 viewsBluebird

Anyway my take on it is i think he was stupid saying what he did. He was representing us all as a welsh player so should not have said it.
If Ramsey had said something about the jacks at the liberty i'd be saying the same.
If it was a cardiff v swansea game fair enough but it wasn't i want him to make an apology 😂
Hardly a big deal though and he's become your hero again now..
Good on you Ashley Williams. on 16:37 - Nov 18 with 1710 views1983

Cardiff Shmardiff f**k them

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 16:40 - Nov 18 with 1705 viewsPrivate_Partz

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 16:29 - Nov 18 by Bluebird

Anyway my take on it is i think he was stupid saying what he did. He was representing us all as a welsh player so should not have said it.
If Ramsey had said something about the jacks at the liberty i'd be saying the same.
If it was a cardiff v swansea game fair enough but it wasn't i want him to make an apology 😂

Apologise? Have they had a phone in yet on BBC Radio Cardiff?
Thats what they did when flagate dissed their City. Hysterics everywhere. Will be like Groundhog Day. Poor insecure sensitive souls ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 16:41 - Nov 18 with 1699 viewsbyron

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 16:29 - Nov 18 by Bluebird

Ramsey isn’t thick enough to do someth8ng like that though, he wouldn’t have said it if Ramsey, Gunter, Ledley or even bale who is a proud cardiffian had been behind him...no no just his sole ex jack buddy Allen who has ties to the capital also. It’s quite amusing he did it tho, if it had been a derby it would have been great, but it wasn’t, he’s insulting over half the folk in that stadium probably.

Benny

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 16:51 - Nov 18 with 1676 views34dfgdf54

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 16:41 - Nov 18 by byron

Ramsey isn’t thick enough to do someth8ng like that though, he wouldn’t have said it if Ramsey, Gunter, Ledley or even bale who is a proud cardiffian had been behind him...no no just his sole ex jack buddy Allen who has ties to the capital also. It’s quite amusing he did it tho, if it had been a derby it would have been great, but it wasn’t, he’s insulting over half the folk in that stadium probably.

Gunter hates Cardiff City for one.
Good on you Ashley Williams. on 16:57 - Nov 18 with 1667 viewssainthelens

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 16:41 - Nov 18 by byron

Jason Perry has been ripping the piss out of us for years...so fck off you bute.
Good on you Ashley Williams. on 17:04 - Nov 18 with 1658 views34dfgdf54

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 16:57 - Nov 18 by sainthelens

Jason Perry has been ripping the piss out of us for years...so fck off you bute.

Williams should never have said what he did, but he knows he’s coming to the end now and after years of taking sh*t off them lot, probably wants to start chucking a bit back aswell.
Good on you Ashley Williams. on 17:07 - Nov 18 with 1652 viewsPrivate_Partz

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 17:04 - Nov 18 by 34dfgdf54

Williams should never have said what he did, but he knows he’s coming to the end now and after years of taking sh*t off them lot, probably wants to start chucking a bit back aswell.

You might be on to something there.....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 20:44 - Nov 18 with 1499 viewsKilkennyjack

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 15:19 - Nov 18 by headcleaner

Williams and Chester are the weak links it should be Ampadu And Rodon at the back - its the future. As for bleating about what he said boo hoo dry yer eyes for gawds sake. Cardiff has form for this type of crying to the media. as for numbers in France, I didn't notice who was from where it was Wales, wasn't it? as for never going to Wales games, that's almost as boring a statement as watching CCFC play hoofball. I've seen plenty over the last few decades in places like Ukrane, Poland, Azerbaijan as well as easier trips like Dublin or Wembley

I agree. Ampadu and Rodon.

Beware of the Risen People

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 21:18 - Nov 18 with 1461 viewsBadlands

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 20:44 - Nov 18 by Kilkennyjack

I agree. Ampadu and Rodon.

Far too inexperienced.
Williams may have lost a yard but his positioning and craft make up for it compared with other CBs.

........Ampadu .... William ...........Rodon
Roberts.........................................Davies
.................. Allen .... Lockyer
........ Brooks .............................James
........................ Bale

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 22:05 - Nov 18 with 1417 viewsbluey_the_blue

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 21:18 - Nov 18 by Badlands

Far too inexperienced.
Williams may have lost a yard but his positioning and craft make up for it compared with other CBs.

........Ampadu .... William ...........Rodon
Roberts.........................................Davies
.................. Allen .... Lockyer
........ Brooks .............................James
........................ Bale

Lawrence and Ampadu at CB for me.

I'd give Matondo a run out wide.
Good on you Ashley Williams. on 22:13 - Nov 18 with 1403 viewsjasper_T

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 22:05 - Nov 18 by bluey_the_blue

Lawrence and Ampadu at CB for me.

I'd give Matondo a run out wide.

Ampadu's not travelling.

The Matondo callup is surely just another "get them involved in the camp since we've got a spare ticket" thing. He's far from ready, however fast he might be. Behind Lawrence & DJ in the left wing pecking order at the very least.
Good on you Ashley Williams. on 22:25 - Nov 18 with 1386 viewsbluey_the_blue

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 22:13 - Nov 18 by jasper_T

Ampadu's not travelling.

The Matondo callup is surely just another "get them involved in the camp since we've got a spare ticket" thing. He's far from ready, however fast he might be. Behind Lawrence & DJ in the left wing pecking order at the very least.

AH wasn't aware Ampadu wasn't going.

Matondo is always going to be far from ready, he's not going to get first team games yet but he does have that pace - quickest player at Man City ( who poached him from us... ). He's apparently been outstanding at Prem League 2 level, 6 goals and an assist in 9 games or something?

I'd say he has a better eye for goal that Lawrence or DJ.
Good on you Ashley Williams. on 22:36 - Nov 18 with 1375 viewsLoyal

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 14:57 - Nov 18 by Bluebird

Actually you are right, the jacks were in the majority.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 22:42 - Nov 18 with 1370 viewsLoyal

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 13:07 - Nov 18 by byron

He’s a passionate man our loyal, I reckon he’s almost a bluebird, he loves the famous soul crew that’s for sure.....💋

Made famous by self promotion in bullshit books, we all know the real truth as they do as well. And you.
As an aside nice to read you are back 🏊

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 07:54 - Nov 19 with 1235 views34dfgdf54

Good on you Ashley Williams. on 22:25 - Nov 18 by bluey_the_blue

AH wasn't aware Ampadu wasn't going.

Matondo is always going to be far from ready, he's not going to get first team games yet but he does have that pace - quickest player at Man City ( who poached him from us... ). He's apparently been outstanding at Prem League 2 level, 6 goals and an assist in 9 games or something?

I'd say he has a better eye for goal that Lawrence or DJ.

Dan James should start over him all day long until he proves he can do something at first team level for his club, by that I don't mean Man City, go out on loan and see how he copes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024