Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gareth Thomas 14:27 - Nov 18 with 6139 viewsDarran

Filled in.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gareth Thomas on 14:42 - Nov 18 with 3378 viewsdickythorpe

Too many idiots out everywhere on a match day not just Cardiff.
No one should be attacked when they are out and about in society.
Gareth Thomas on 14:50 - Nov 18 with 3342 viewsoldcob

Gareth Thomas on 14:42 - Nov 18 by dickythorpe

Or anywhere else.
Gareth Thomas on 14:51 - Nov 18 with 3336 viewsCatullus

Why?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Gareth Thomas on 14:54 - Nov 18 with 3325 viewsdickythorpe

Gareth Thomas on 14:51 - Nov 18 by Catullus

Why?

Eh?
Gareth Thomas on 15:00 - Nov 18 with 3309 viewsCatullus

Gareth Thomas on 14:54 - Nov 18 by dickythorpe

Eh?

Sorry, didn't mean why to you. I meant why did some brain dead moron attack him? I totally agree that you should be able to go anywhere without fear of being attacked, the country is going to the dogs.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Gareth Thomas on 15:00 - Nov 18 with 3309 viewsWingstandwood

Any individual that commits an unprovoked/gratuitous assault on any decent law abiding member of the general public deserves punishment! Too much of it going on nowadays.

Bearing in mind the physical stature of this guy I do wonder if there was more than one individual involved or was he slyly whacked whilst being utterly oblivious to any threat.

Argus!

Gareth Thomas on 15:11 - Nov 18 with 3280 viewsGowerjack

Gareth Thomas on 14:51 - Nov 18 by Catullus

Why?

I wonder...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Gareth Thomas on 15:42 - Nov 18 with 3202 viewsmajorraglan

According to the BBC it was a Hate Crime and happened on The Hayes which is in the middle of the City Centre. A 16 year old has been dealt with by “Restorative Justice.” The kid is lucky he’s not on been charged to Court. Assaults and hate crimes are totally unacceptable.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-46253256
Login to get fewer ads

Gareth Thomas on 15:45 - Nov 18 with 3187 views1983

Drama from Gareth Thomas now there's a shock!

Gareth Thomas on 16:01 - Nov 18 with 3131 viewsmagicdaps10

So, let me get this right....a 16yr old did that to Gareth Thomas?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Gareth Thomas on 16:05 - Nov 18 with 3120 viewsPrivate_Partz

Gareth Thomas on 15:45 - Nov 18 by 1983

Drama from Gareth Thomas now there's a shock!

Under normal circumstances I would agree with you as he is the biggest media tart ever.
On this occasion though he was attacked and has the bruises to prove it. I am surprised he did not give the sixteen yr old a good slapping for his trouble.
It just should not happen.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Gareth Thomas on 16:24 - Nov 18 with 3065 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Homophobic assaults and hate crimes should not happen anywhere, whether it is out on the street in Cardiff, at work or even in your local MP's constituency office.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Gareth Thomas on 16:32 - Nov 18 with 3044 views1983

Gareth Thomas on 16:05 - Nov 18 by Private_Partz

Under normal circumstances I would agree with you as he is the biggest media tart ever.
On this occasion though he was attacked and has the bruises to prove it. I am surprised he did not give the sixteen yr old a good slapping for his trouble.

A 16 yr old kid attacks 44 yr old former rugby captain who's built like a machine and gives him a beating!

Hmmmm!!

Gareth Thomas on 16:32 - Nov 18 with 3044 viewsWingstandwood

Gareth Thomas on 16:01 - Nov 18 by magicdaps10

So, let me get this right....a 16yr old did that to Gareth Thomas?

Gareth Thomas stands a few inches over 6ft, weighs over 16 stone and has body physiology enabled by genetics, previous playing and training specifically designed to induce incredible bursts of speed/power. He has shown that on a rugby field against the biggest and best of elite opposition rugby player. I should imagine he was victim of a 'Marquis-of-Queensbury-void' dirty-cheap sneak attack like Frank Bruno was a few years ago when he was butted. Bushwhacked!

IMO if Gareth Thomas had wanted to he could have knocked that 16 year old over like a bowling skittle.

Argus!

Gareth Thomas on 16:44 - Nov 18 with 3015 viewsbyron

Cardiff is a f in nightmare when the thugby is in town. Most people I know have given it a wide berth for the last 25 years, idiots everywhere not to mention the women who look like extras from the Albanian rugby team. Many people would just go out the night before a game or leave the city for the weekend. Shame he would have got in to bother with the law for taking it into his own hands, I’m sure he could have as he’s hardly a weak lying is he.

Benny

Gareth Thomas on 16:45 - Nov 18 with 3007 viewsbyron

Gareth Thomas on 16:05 - Nov 18 by Private_Partz

Can you imagine what would have happened to him if he gave a kid a slap? I dread to think

Benny

Gareth Thomas on 16:49 - Nov 18 with 2997 viewsPrivate_Partz

Gareth Thomas on 16:32 - Nov 18 by 1983

A 16 yr old kid attacks 44 yr old former rugby captain who's built like a machine and gives him a beating!

Hmmmm!!

I was being kind. I don't like the bloke but I have to cut him some slack as I was once accused on here of homophobia when I picked up on the fact that he used his sexuality to advertise Guinness. He is a media tart but he has got a bruised heady and the scrote that attacked him deserves all he gets :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Gareth Thomas on 16:52 - Nov 18 with 2986 viewssainthelens

Were they accrued whilst biting on a pillow ?
Gareth Thomas on 16:52 - Nov 18 with 2986 viewsPrivate_Partz

Gareth Thomas on 16:45 - Nov 18 by byron

Can you imagine what would have happened to him if he gave a kid a slap? I dread to think

Self defence against a homphobic attack? He would have been 'Man of the Day' in many publications.

Gareth Thomas on 16:53 - Nov 18 with 2982 viewsbluey_the_blue

Gareth Thomas on 15:42 - Nov 18 by majorraglan

According to the BBC it was a Hate Crime and happened on The Hayes which is in the middle of the City Centre. A 16 year old has been dealt with by “Restorative Justice.” The kid is lucky he’s not on been charged to Court. Assaults and hate crimes are totally unacceptable.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-46253256

No, according to Thomas it was a hate crime. Not like he'd have a reason to claim it was or anything.

Seen enough pissed ( current and ex ) eggers in town after egg internationals to question everything.

End of the day, it's been dealt with.
Gareth Thomas on 16:55 - Nov 18 with 2979 viewsWingstandwood

Gareth Thomas on 16:45 - Nov 18 by byron

The guy is a genetic-rarity i.e. that is why a guy his size could move so fast with explosive bursts of speed and power over a short distance. With that excessive amount of fast-twitch-muscle-fibres along with 'muscle-memory' from previous years of rugby training its a good thing he seems to have shown restraint. If he had rugby tackled that 16 year old kid onto a hard surface he would have caused serious injury.

Argus!

Gareth Thomas on 16:58 - Nov 18 with 2964 viewsbluey_the_blue

Rugby games and fights are two entirely different beasts.

Seen internationals dropped with one punch by "out of shape" members of the public.
Gareth Thomas on 17:05 - Nov 18 with 2943 viewsWingstandwood

Gareth Thomas on 16:58 - Nov 18 by bluey_the_blue

Rugby games and fights are two entirely different beasts.

Seen internationals dropped with one punch by "out of shape" members of the public.

Indeed, that does happen also! But in a 'chase-citizens-arrest' scenario my money would be on Gareth Thomas!

Argus!

Gareth Thomas on 17:09 - Nov 18 with 2925 viewsbluey_the_blue

Gareth Thomas on 17:05 - Nov 18 by Wingstandwood

Indeed, that does happen also! But in a 'chase-citizens-arrest' scenario my money would be on Gareth Thomas!

In best case scenario, sure.

Then again, we don't know the physicality of the 16 yr old. We don't know what shape Thomas is in these days, many pros get off the 'roids ooops don't train as hard or indeed at all after quitting egg.
Gareth Thomas on 17:20 - Nov 18 with 2890 viewsWingstandwood

Gareth Thomas on 17:09 - Nov 18 by bluey_the_blue

In best case scenario, sure.

Then again, we don't know the physicality of the 16 yr old. We don't know what shape Thomas is in these days, many pros get off the 'roids ooops don't train as hard or indeed at all after quitting egg.

Fair take on things, and how much alcohol (if had at all) Gareth Thomas had drunk that night could explain a lot of things.

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024