Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gareth Thomas 14:27 - Nov 18 with 6081 viewsDarran

Filled in.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gareth Thomas on 18:33 - Nov 18 with 1762 viewsKilkennyjack

Get well soon Alfie, nobody should have to put up with this shite on a night out.

Beware of the Risen People

Gareth Thomas on 18:45 - Nov 18 with 1743 viewsPegojack

Tremendous respect and kudos to Thomas for the way he has dealt with this.
Gareth Thomas on 18:53 - Nov 18 with 1718 viewssainthelens

Jesus wept, call my cynical, but I've had worst scratches off my cat. Big butch Gareth yet again on a crusade.
Gareth Thomas on 19:36 - Nov 18 with 1641 viewsItchySphincter

Is he gay then? I hadn’t realised.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Gareth Thomas on 19:55 - Nov 18 with 1613 viewsGowerjack

Gareth Thomas on 19:36 - Nov 18 by ItchySphincter

Is he gay then? I hadn’t realised.

Now..

Play nice please.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Gareth Thomas on 20:04 - Nov 18 with 1598 viewsJackfath

So Gareth gets attacked and people on here have a go at him and not the perpetrator.

Have a word with yourselves.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Gareth Thomas on 20:23 - Nov 18 with 1574 viewsDarran

Gareth Thomas on 20:04 - Nov 18 by Jackfath

So Gareth gets attacked and people on here have a go at him and not the perpetrator.

Great post as usual my Friend.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gareth Thomas on 21:07 - Nov 18 with 1516 viewsbyron

Gareth Thomas on 20:04 - Nov 18 by Jackfath

It’s the modern world, full of mainly c unts as they say

Benny

Login to get fewer ads

Gareth Thomas on 21:11 - Nov 18 with 1509 viewsbyron

Gareth Thomas on 16:58 - Nov 18 by bluey_the_blue

Rugby games and fights are two entirely different beasts.

Seen internationals dropped with one punch by "out of shape" members of the public.

Yeah like the scrum half outside soda bar about 10 years ago by one of Cardiff’s faces. One if the funniest things I’ve ever seen. I doubt Gareth was drunk at all and he is very handy.

Benny

Gareth Thomas on 21:23 - Nov 18 with 1488 viewsbuilthjack

I am wondering why' he has to put it all over social media. It seem a very odd thing to do after having a slap off a kid.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2018 21:33]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Gareth Thomas on 21:26 - Nov 18 with 1485 views34dfgdf54

Gareth Thomas on 17:05 - Nov 18 by Wingstandwood

Indeed, that does happen also! But in a 'chase-citizens-arrest' scenario my money would be on Gareth Thomas!

You was in Revs when Andy Powell got a slap then was you Bluey?
Gareth Thomas on 21:38 - Nov 18 with 1462 viewsbuilthjack

Gareth Thomas on 21:26 - Nov 18 by 34dfgdf54

You was in Revs when Andy Powell got a slap then was you Bluey?

Poor Andy has had plenty of slaps on home soil. He used to keep coming back for more. Not the brightest.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Gareth Thomas on 21:40 - Nov 18 with 1460 viewssainthelens

Gareth Thomas on 21:23 - Nov 18 by builthjack

I am wondering why' he has to put it all over social media. It seem a very odd thing to do after having a slap off a kid.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2018 21:33]

Exactly! Gareth waving his wand of self importance. Can't believe so many getting sucked in.
Gareth Thomas on 22:05 - Nov 18 with 1411 viewsraynor94

I know he hasn't been on the box for a couple of months, but to parade this over social media, hoping the nationals will pick up on it.

I find it strange

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Gareth Thomas on 22:19 - Nov 18 with 1386 viewsPrivate_Partz

Gareth Thomas on 22:05 - Nov 18 by raynor94

I know he hasn't been on the box for a couple of months, but to parade this over social media, hoping the nationals will pick up on it.

I find it strange

He would probably say he is doing it to highlight the trials and tribulations of the LGTB community,.
However his relentless pursuit of media attention does seem a bit self serving. The Guinness thing and the bathtub picture all soaped up with his boyfriend raised my suspicions.
Still someone has given him a doughboy and justice needs to be done.
I have agreed with you on a few occasions now Rayns. I am getting worried. :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Gareth Thomas on 22:20 - Nov 18 with 1382 viewsbuilthjack

Gareth Thomas on 22:05 - Nov 18 by raynor94

I find it strange

Perhaps he is writing a book

Gareth Thomas on 22:35 - Nov 18 with 1364 viewsLoyal

So, a hate crime assault based on his homosexuakity and it's dealt with by way of RJ ?
Am I missing something or is GT the driver behind the action taken ?
Coppers on here ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Gareth Thomas on 23:27 - Nov 18 with 1309 viewsSirjohnalot

Saddened by some of the victim blaming on this page. Man gets assaulted as a result of his sexually and he gets criticised. He also stopped the attacker being charged and going to court.

As the assailant was a youth and likely no criminal record, the police sometimes, (dependant on the seriousness of the offence) ask the victim if they’d be prepared to see it dealt with by way of restorative justice, be it a letter of apology, paying for a broken window etc.

Thomas, here, has chosen to do that, by meeting the person, (who will have had to have admitted the offence) he may change his path in life.

Kudos and respect to him for that.

Please don’t blame the victim
Gareth Thomas on 06:45 - Nov 19 with 1213 viewsicecoldjack

Gareth Thomas on 16:05 - Nov 18 by Private_Partz

Under normal circumstances I would agree with you as he is the biggest media tart ever.
On this occasion though he was attacked and has the bruises to prove it. I am surprised he did not give the sixteen yr old a good slapping for his trouble.
It just should not happen.

No win situation then, if Alf gives him a hiding then he gets sued .

I'm sure he's had worse on the rugby field but it's awful that our streets seem to be less and less safe,

He's a big bloke and a professional athlete so lucky he was big enough to handle it without a real serious injury
Gareth Thomas on 07:11 - Nov 19 with 1187 viewsangryjack

Who really knows if he got assaulted it's just his word he got be the one that caused the trouble and had a slap after but using his fame to justify things..because he has said he been assaulted you all believe it
Gareth Thomas on 07:43 - Nov 19 with 1166 viewsSirjohnalot

Gareth Thomas on 07:11 - Nov 19 by angryjack

Who really knows if he got assaulted it's just his word he got be the one that caused the trouble and had a slap after but using his fame to justify things..because he has said he been assaulted you all believe it

I believe it because the youth admitted it. Hence why it was dealt with by Restorative Justice. Something only available if an offence is admitted. South Wales Police have also released a statement confirming the same.
Gareth Thomas on 08:39 - Nov 19 with 1127 viewsbluey_the_blue

Gareth Thomas on 23:27 - Nov 18 by Sirjohnalot

Saddened by some of the victim blaming on this page. Man gets assaulted as a result of his sexually and he gets criticised. He also stopped the attacker being charged and going to court.

As the assailant was a youth and likely no criminal record, the police sometimes, (dependant on the seriousness of the offence) ask the victim if they’d be prepared to see it dealt with by way of restorative justice, be it a letter of apology, paying for a broken window etc.

Thomas, here, has chosen to do that, by meeting the person, (who will have had to have admitted the offence) he may change his path in life.

I get Thomas is a saint but let's not forget what he and egg chasing mates did to a couple in France.

If he wanted RJ then it was almost certainly a minor incident. He's certainly worked the PR for himself.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2018 8:40]
Gareth Thomas on 09:21 - Nov 19 with 1101 viewsWingstandwood

Gareth Thomas on 23:27 - Nov 18 by Sirjohnalot

Six up-arrows does rather say something, the last line may have a lot to do with it!

Argus!

Gareth Thomas on 09:43 - Nov 19 with 1076 viewsCatullus

Maybe Thomas is milking the publicity but still, does that justify his being attacked? He is still the victim and we can ignore anything besides that. There's too many idiots who feel they can go around giving slaps out for whatever reason they feel like. Bullies are ten a penny and this kid is indeed lucky because plenty other ex egg chasers would have given him a pounding.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Gareth Thomas on 10:08 - Nov 19 with 1048 viewsItchySphincter

Gareth Thomas on 09:43 - Nov 19 by Catullus

Maybe Thomas is milking the publicity but still, does that justify his being attacked? He is still the victim and we can ignore anything besides that. There's too many idiots who feel they can go around giving slaps out for whatever reason they feel like. Bullies are ten a penny and this kid is indeed lucky because plenty other ex egg chasers would have given him a pounding.

He’s lucky that Gareth is a lover, not a fighter.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024