Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Two doormen found guilty of affray after an incident with Shane Williams 17:09 - Nov 19 with 3352 viewstheloneranger

Whatever went on in the club besides the video evidence shown below I don't know, but what a Shitehouse of a man bouncer Dave Wing was outside the club.

Sticking the boot in against a man on the floor who was also being punched by another bouncer, and then using a choke hold from behind until he was unconscious.

Wing's barrister said "he was simply doing his job"

No he's a Fvcking Coward!!

Yes I know Shane Williams has got previous, but thank fvck this was caught on camera.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/footage-shows-shane-williams-fall-

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Two doormen found guilty of affray after an incident with Shane Williams on 17:46 - Nov 19 with 3282 viewsHighjack

In my experience door staff are very often roided up to the eyeballs and itching for a scrap more than the pissed up punters.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Two doormen found guilty of affray after an incident with Shane Williams on 17:58 - Nov 19 with 3255 viewsJango

Shane Williams is an absolute pr**k of a man.
Two doormen found guilty of affray after an incident with Shane Williams on 20:03 - Nov 19 with 3099 viewsJackfath

Two doormen found guilty of affray after an incident with Shane Williams on 17:58 - Nov 19 by Jango

What's that got to do with him and his group being assaulted like that?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Two doormen found guilty of affray after an incident with Shane Williams on 20:15 - Nov 19 with 3062 viewsmagicdaps10

My mates and I once had a run in with bouncers in Walkabouts in Wind St, innocent we were not but what they did was absolutely disgusting.

As for Shane Williams, have bumped into him a few times on a night out and lets just say......he is full of it.

Bouncers and a drunk Shane Williams.....was always going to be interesting.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Two doormen found guilty of affray after an incident with Shane Williams on 20:16 - Nov 19 with 3055 viewsFlashberryjack

Two doormen found guilty of affray after an incident with Shane Williams on 17:58 - Nov 19 by Jango

The couple of times I've spoken to him he's been absolutely fine.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Two doormen found guilty of affray after an incident with Shane Williams on 20:19 - Nov 19 with 3048 viewsbuilthjack

Some bouncers, and some rugby players, are assholes.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Two doormen found guilty of affray after an incident with Shane Williams on 20:19 - Nov 19 with 3047 viewscackinthesackjack

Chatted to Shane during IMW and h'es always been fine. Rugby lads are generally knobs when drunk, lets be honest though

Poll: To replace or not to replace Garry Monk?

Two doormen found guilty of affray after an incident with Shane Williams on 20:21 - Nov 19 with 3040 viewsJackfath

Another thread where people are having a go at the victim.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Two doormen found guilty of affray after an incident with Shane Williams on 20:27 - Nov 19 with 3027 viewsmagicdaps10

Two doormen found guilty of affray after an incident with Shane Williams on 20:21 - Nov 19 by Jackfath

Another thread where people are having a go at the victim.

What those bouncers done, it was shocking.

I have learned, victims are not always as innocent as they make out and I know what the innocent in this story can be like.

Maybe it is the cynic in me.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Two doormen found guilty of affray after an incident with Shane Williams on 20:36 - Nov 19 with 3010 viewsFlashberryjack

Two doormen found guilty of affray after an incident with Shane Williams on 20:19 - Nov 19 by cackinthesackjack

Chatted to Shane during IMW and h'es always been fine. Rugby lads are generally knobs when drunk, lets be honest though

Generally speaking we all can be knobs when drunk, some more so than others I know.

I cringe every time I think of some of the things I've done when drunk, thank f*ck I managed to get old despite being a knob.

Hello

Two doormen found guilty of affray after an incident with Shane Williams on 20:38 - Nov 19 with 2995 viewsDarran

Two doormen found guilty of affray after an incident with Shane Williams on 20:36 - Nov 19 by Flashberryjack

Generally speaking we all can be knobs when drunk, some more so than others I know.

I cringe every time I think of some of the things I've done when drunk, thank f*ck I managed to get old despite being a knob.

Me too. 👀

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Two doormen found guilty of affray after an incident with Shane Williams on 21:03 - Nov 19 with 2959 viewsjacktar

Two doormen found guilty of affray after an incident with Shane Williams on 20:36 - Nov 19 by Flashberryjack

I can relate to that, the chances of getting hurt were mainly down to me falling over pissed and God there were some nasty stairs in Martha's and the Valbonne way back then, I could have broken my neck I guess.
Maybe back then most of the bouncers were not full of steroids and self importance and were generally respected because they were hard as f@ck and didn't need to prove themselves.
It seems that these days, despite bouncers becoming licensed doormen (or whatever they call themselves now) there seems to be an underlying want to show what they can do and feel that they can get away with it.
Shame really but I suppose you have to have some kind of control if things do kick off.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Two doormen found guilty of affray after an incident with Shane Williams on 22:57 - Nov 19 with 2792 viewsDyfnant

Gotta do time surely

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Two doormen found guilty of affray after an incident with Shane Williams on 23:09 - Nov 19 with 2774 viewsjacktar

Two doormen found guilty of affray after an incident with Shane Williams on 22:57 - Nov 19 by Dyfnant

Gotta do time surely

Judging by the video footage, most definitely.
I'm not sticking up for drunken behaviour but for sober doormen to dish out that sort of treatment is totally out of order.
Bunch of f@cking thugs.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Two doormen found guilty of affray after an incident with Shane Williams on 09:33 - Nov 20 with 2568 viewsJango

Two doormen found guilty of affray after an incident with Shane Williams on 20:03 - Nov 19 by Jackfath

What's that got to do with him and his group being assaulted like that?

Well he was involved so just pointing it out. I’ve only seen him twice in the flesh and he’s been causing trouble on both occasions. On both occasions he came across as an absolute tosser.
Two doormen found guilty of affray after an incident with Shane Williams on 09:56 - Nov 20 with 2548 viewsraynor94

Two doormen found guilty of affray after an incident with Shane Williams on 09:33 - Nov 20 by Jango

Well he was involved so just pointing it out. I’ve only seen him twice in the flesh and he’s been causing trouble on both occasions. On both occasions he came across as an absolute tosser.

Not arguing, but the actions of the door men was way over the top, using a choke hold until his brother was unconscious, shocking

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Two doormen found guilty of affray after an incident with Shane Williams on 10:12 - Nov 20 with 2535 viewscontroversial_jack

Two doormen found guilty of affray after an incident with Shane Williams on 09:56 - Nov 20 by raynor94

Not arguing, but the actions of the door men was way over the top, using a choke hold until his brother was unconscious, shocking

Yes, that's a dangerous act and people can and have died
Two doormen found guilty of affray after an incident with Shane Williams on 10:27 - Nov 20 with 2519 viewsbyron

And they were hammered, been thrown out of somewhere else already. Good and bad everywhere but I’m sure the bouncers had what might be known as enough, after a day of rugby fans puking and fighting all over the shop as they often do when in high spirited mode.

Benny

Two doormen found guilty of affray after an incident with Shane Williams on 12:52 - Nov 20 with 2426 views_

Two doormen found guilty of affray after an incident with Shane Williams on 20:16 - Nov 19 by Flashberryjack

The couple of times I've spoken to him he's been absolutely fine.

Where did he bump into you? Down the bingo? '

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Two doormen found guilty of affray after an incident with Shane Williams on 13:00 - Nov 20 with 2418 viewsFlashberryjack

Two doormen found guilty of affray after an incident with Shane Williams on 12:52 - Nov 20 by _

Where did he bump into you? Down the bingo? '

F*ck off you knob

Hello

Two doormen found guilty of affray after an incident with Shane Williams on 13:53 - Nov 20 with 2369 viewstheloneranger

Shane Williams suffers with "Short Man Syndrome"

The more he drinks, the shorter he feels.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Two doormen found guilty of affray after an incident with Shane Williams on 15:20 - Nov 20 with 2302 views_

Two doormen found guilty of affray after an incident with Shane Williams on 13:00 - Nov 20 by Flashberryjack

F*ck off you knob

House.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024