Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Funny old game 21:57 - Nov 19 with 1170 viewscentrestandswan

Denmark 0 Ireland 0, the Danes couldn't beat one of the worse teams around at the moment yet did the double on a team that is supposed to be going places.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Funny old game on 22:00 - Nov 19 with 1165 viewsbuilthjack

75% POSSESSION, 26 SHOTS TO IRELANDS 3.
Bit of a difference. They couldn't find the kitchen sink.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2018 22:04]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Funny old game on 22:04 - Nov 19 with 1148 viewsFireboy2

Ireland whilst less skilful are physically stronger than us

I didnt see the game but the danes were already through so i suspect that they didnt push themselves
Funny old game on 22:07 - Nov 19 with 1136 viewsbuilthjack

Funny old game on 22:04 - Nov 19 by Fireboy2

Ireland whilst less skilful are physically stronger than us

I didnt see the game but the danes were already through so i suspect that they didnt push themselves

They were absolutely all over Ireland. If you thought we were poor of Friday, the Irish were 10 times worse. Just got lucky. on another night it could have been double figures.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Funny old game on 22:11 - Nov 19 with 1124 viewsCooperman

Made six changes, absolutely battered the Irish and did everything except score.

It’s a funny old game.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Funny old game on 22:42 - Nov 19 with 1069 viewsChief

Danes already guaranteed top of group B4. Several changes for this dead rubber.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Funny old game on 09:55 - Nov 20 with 873 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Denmark had already qualified they did not need to win and played a vastly changed team. They were still too good for Ireland.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Funny old game on 10:37 - Nov 20 with 840 viewsdcd14

Funny old game on 09:55 - Nov 20 by felixstowe_jack

Denmark had already qualified they did not need to win and played a vastly changed team. They were still too good for Ireland.

And cost me my coupon!
Funny old game on 12:22 - Nov 20 with 764 viewsJajess

Being a Dane I saw both games. No matter the result, Wales is a way better team than Ireland - By miles. Ireland was completly outplayed in all aspects while the match in Wales was an even game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024