Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread 18:25 - Nov 20 with 22501 viewsjackharris

An Brief Introduction to the Official Swansea vs Norwich Match Thread

[Post edited 21 Nov 2018 19:41]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 18:59 - Nov 20 with 10778 viewsAguycalledJack

Hope our defence is on top of their game and we’ve got our shooting boots on.

We will need to score more than 1 to win this.
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 13:33 - Nov 21 with 10596 viewsjackrmee

They've had 5 wins on the bounce, but I'm still really confident we will win this. Looking forward to watching it.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 14:15 - Nov 21 with 10570 viewsandypitt56

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 13:33 - Nov 21 by jackrmee

They've had 5 wins on the bounce, but I'm still really confident we will win this. Looking forward to watching it.

Norwich have always been a bit of a bogey team, hopefully we can get the 3 points!
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 14:16 - Nov 21 with 10563 viewssainthelens

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 18:59 - Nov 20 by AguycalledJack

Hope our defence is on top of their game and we’ve got our shooting boots on.

We will need to score more than 1 to win this.

So will they.
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 18:57 - Nov 21 with 10430 viewsBrynCartwright

Please pin this thread mods. Thanks again Jack Harris.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 19:13 - Nov 21 with 10403 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 14:15 - Nov 21 by andypitt56

Norwich have always been a bit of a bogey team, hopefully we can get the 3 points!

Only when fatty was playing for them

3-2 just smile !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 19:29 - Nov 21 with 10387 viewsjackharris

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 18:57 - Nov 21 by BrynCartwright

Please pin this thread mods. Thanks again Jack Harris.

No worries Bryn, thanks.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 20:51 - Nov 21 with 10289 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 13:33 - Nov 21 by jackrmee

Me too. And it's been a long time since I've said that. Really looking forward to this and we have nothing to fear, we just need to be more clinical.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 21:35 - Nov 21 with 10237 viewsAndy1300

At least Holt is not with them anymore

Number 1 team in Wales

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 22:26 - Nov 21 with 10166 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 21:35 - Nov 21 by Andy1300

Football, Grant Holt and a Rhoyal Rhumble. What more could a Swans fan wish for?

https://www.joe.co.uk/football/grant-holt-wrestling-debut-200958

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 19:33 - Nov 22 with 9583 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 20:51 - Nov 21 by LeonWasGod

Me too. And it's been a long time since I've said that. Really looking forward to this and we have nothing to fear, we just need to be more clinical.

Yes. Cut out any mistakes, concentrate on our game and take our chances and victory will be ours. I am going for 2-1 or even 2-0.
Won't be easy as they will be super confident but we can do it.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 22:33 - Nov 22 with 9453 viewsJohnw102

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 21:35 - Nov 21 by Andy1300

Always scored against us, but would have been a good player at this level, still an objectionable git though!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 14:00 - Nov 23 with 9093 viewsLibertarian

That's ok, we've won 3 out of 4.

So we win this, and we are both 4 wins from 5
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 16:41 - Nov 23 with 8980 viewsbonymine

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 14:00 - Nov 23 by Libertarian

That's ok, we've won 3 out of 4.

So we win this, and we are both 4 wins from 5

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 17:34 - Nov 23 with 8941 viewsStoptheBus

Never liked Norwich, always been a bit arrogant towards us especially the year we both won Promotion from the Championship.

Remember the last Championship game against them - 3-0 with that superb free kick from Fabio Borini. Completely outclassed them when they were top of the league. Repeat of that please.
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 20:37 - Nov 23 with 8762 viewsJinxy

I have a feeling this will be one excellent game of football. As long as we perform well, I'll be happy.
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 00:26 - Nov 24 with 8587 viewsLoyal

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 17:34 - Nov 23 by StoptheBus

Never liked Norwich, always been a bit arrogant towards us especially the year we both won Promotion from the Championship.

Remember the last Championship game against them - 3-0 with that superb free kick from Fabio Borini. Completely outclassed them when they were top of the league. Repeat of that please.

Bumped in to a couple tonight in a well known establishment, fck me they were tw@ts, talking about creaming us, never deserved to be in premier League for so long, they will sail through and win the league.
I asked them to stick around for a few minutes. Was looking forward to a more in depth fact finding chats. Went to the bar, the pub filled up, yeah, they left ...

It's weird I've never met a decent one. May be it's just the way they are. Pretend wurzels.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 07:33 - Nov 24 with 8489 viewsCooperman

Positivity in our camp should be extremely high especially on the back of the contract extensions.

Potter’s job today is all about keeping feet on the ground and deploying the correct game management. The work on the training ground is complete so now it’s a case of going out there and working the plan. Then, if that’s looking like failing then revert to plan B - Potter has shown the capability to do this several times this season.

A tough game but Norwich are very beatable. By 5pm this eveneing we will have a better understanding of the progress that we have made since August.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 09:22 - Nov 24 with 8386 viewswestside

Their manager is German and has come up through the German leagues

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Farke
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 09:46 - Nov 24 with 8361 viewsJinxy

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 09:22 - Nov 24 by westside

Their manager is German and has come up through the German leagues

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Farke

Would love to see him getting a job with our East Yorkshire adversaries. He'll then be known as Farke in Hull. I'll get my coat.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2018 12:07]
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 12:33 - Nov 24 with 8122 viewsLibertarian

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 09:46 - Nov 24 by Jinxy

Would love to see him getting a job with our East Yorkshire adversaries. He'll then be known as Farke in Hull. I'll get my coat.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2018 12:07]

Ha. We never did field a Fer King Dyer midfield either.
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 12:35 - Nov 24 with 8113 viewsJinxy

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 12:33 - Nov 24 by Libertarian

Ha. We never did field a Fer King Dyer midfield either.

Oh, I don't know...!
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 14:00 - Nov 24 with 7921 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 14:05 - Nov 24 with 7879 viewskarnataka

The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 14:00 - Nov 24 by jasper_T

That's a decent starting 11.
The Official Swansea City Vs Norwich City Match Thread on 14:11 - Nov 24 with 7820 viewsjack_lord

so is Montero injured or not?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024