Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
DC Utd signing Rangel... 11:29 - Nov 21 with 1834 viewsjackrmee

OK, a bit premature, but they are in talks. Shows to me that Potter is in charge when it comes to transfers. Why, otherwise would the Yanks not want him at Swansea, yet would want to take him across the pond?

Norwich and Forest want him as well.
Gutted he's not still with us tbh.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/gossip-norwich-and-nottingham-forest-reporte

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

DC Utd signing Rangel... on 11:37 - Nov 21 with 1810 viewsjasper_T

Why are you gutted? How many appearances would he have made for us?

He'll sign an extension with QPR and maybe get an extra grand or two a week due to these rumours of interest that I'm sure his agent had a big hand in planting.
DC Utd signing Rangel... on 11:40 - Nov 21 with 1801 viewsjackrmee

DC Utd signing Rangel... on 11:37 - Nov 21 by jasper_T

Why are you gutted? How many appearances would he have made for us?

He'll sign an extension with QPR and maybe get an extra grand or two a week due to these rumours of interest that I'm sure his agent had a big hand in planting.

I just love the guy. One of my favourite players. Heart over head and all that init.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

DC Utd signing Rangel... on 11:44 - Nov 21 with 1790 viewsJango

He signed for them on a 2 year deal in the summer apparently . The Rooney deal came about meaning they would be over the limit on overseas players or something along those lines and paid Rangel off the full 2 year contract. I was told that by a former player in my mates restaurant so I assume there’s some truth in it.
DC Utd signing Rangel... on 18:55 - Nov 21 with 1253 viewsBadlands

If Roberts wants to leave sell in January and get Rangel back to play as an out and out fullback.
Bring Tyler Reid in slowly or next season.
The connection with DC suggests to me it was Potter / Jenkins who didn't want Angel around but the Americans did!
[Post edited 21 Nov 2018 18:56]

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024