Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The horror of Knickergate 14:43 - Nov 21 with 1717 viewsHighjack

Furious Ejaculations of outrage were ejaculated all over social media yesterday as an EVIL and SEXIST company that has been selling knickers and suits constantly for around 134 years without any complaints tried to sell knickers and suits in one of their shops.

In shocking news Marks and Spencer’s, a retail chain set up by two blokes called Marks and Spencer in the mid to late 19th century are under fire for something or other by some mad feminist bastards on Facebook or Twitter or one of them. According to said mad feminist bastards it is sexist to suggest that some women may like to buy and wear sexy knickers and some blokes like to buy and wear suits and shops should IMMEDIATELY STOP perpetuating such sick twisted views.

Neither Marks nor Spencer were available for comment.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-nottinghamshire-46279172

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The horror of Knickergate on 15:41 - Nov 21 with 1657 viewspikeypaul

We will get the usual suspects along shortly defending the pathetic feminists who have been so offended they felt sick.

Thank god I will not be reading the replies from the snowflake tw@ts.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The horror of Knickergate on 15:48 - Nov 21 with 1648 viewsCatullus

Maybe, to balance it out, they could have had two other sections. One with sexy little boxer shorts for men and one with suits for women who dress to impress.
Though there's a few men around who like to wear sexy knickers and a few women who wear boxers!
There's also men who wear dresses and.....isn't it getting complicated!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The horror of Knickergate on 15:58 - Nov 21 with 1634 viewsLohengrin

I bet those gals must be a barrel of laughs on a night out...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The horror of Knickergate on 16:02 - Nov 21 with 1627 viewscmajack

Hope they don't get their knickers in a twist over it.
The horror of Knickergate on 16:49 - Nov 21 with 1581 viewsHighjack

The horror of Knickergate on 15:48 - Nov 21 by Catullus

Maybe, to balance it out, they could have had two other sections. One with sexy little boxer shorts for men and one with suits for women who dress to impress.
Though there's a few men around who like to wear sexy knickers and a few women who wear boxers!
There's also men who wear dresses and.....isn't it getting complicated!!

Yes it’s incredibly transphobic for them to assume the knickers are only aimed at women.

Christ I don’t know what the rules are anymore.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The horror of Knickergate on 17:04 - Nov 21 with 1562 viewsLeonWasGod

I think it's disgusting that the pretend to be a respectable high street store, but all the time ....and I can barely bring myself to say it....THEY'VE BEEN SELLING PANTS!

The horror of Knickergate on 17:13 - Nov 21 with 1548 viewsLeonWasGod

The horror of Knickergate on 16:49 - Nov 21 by Highjack

Yes it’s incredibly transphobic for them to assume the knickers are only aimed at women.

Christ I don’t know what the rules are anymore.

I think the situation can best be described as elastic.
The horror of Knickergate on 18:17 - Nov 21 with 1496 viewsAguycalledJack

What a load of bollocks
Login to get fewer ads

The horror of Knickergate on 18:36 - Nov 21 with 1465 viewsCatullus

The horror of Knickergate on 18:17 - Nov 21 by AguycalledJack

What a load of bollocks

That's the mens section again, alongside the b0ll0cks we need some chunts to balance it out.....and somebody who has both and neither.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The horror of Knickergate on 19:16 - Nov 21 with 1427 viewsBrynCartwright

Well done M&S for saying they will not alter the display at all. Histrionic SJW feminist claptrap at it's worst.

They are still recovering from Jordan Peterson absolutely destroying Cathy Newman with logic about the paygap...

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

The horror of Knickergate on 19:49 - Nov 21 with 1382 viewstheloneranger

Please think about the men who like to wear sexy knickers under their suit 😇😁

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024