Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Comments from Mourinho I actually agree with for once... 12:50 - Nov 24 with 1571 viewslegoman

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/nov/23/jose-mourinho-says-martial-shaw

Speaks volumes about the overpaid primadonnas in modern day football.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Comments from Mourinho I actually agree with for once... on 13:16 - Nov 24 with 1536 viewsCatullus

So what he basically said was they are a bunch of spoiled brats who've got no balls and are pampered diva's.

Yep, totally agree. Look at that story about Dele Alli in a London hotel the other day, behaving like a right fool then his 'representative' claimed he wasn't even staying there. They get everything done for them, even their excuses.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Comments from Mourinho I actually agree with for once... on 17:11 - Nov 24 with 1422 viewsvalleyboy

Comments from Mourinho I actually agree with for once... on 13:16 - Nov 24 by Catullus

So what he basically said was they are a bunch of spoiled brats who've got no balls and are pampered diva's.

Yep, totally agree. Look at that story about Dele Alli in a London hotel the other day, behaving like a right fool then his 'representative' claimed he wasn't even staying there. They get everything done for them, even their excuses.

If Mourinho thinks that is the case, then he is as much to blame for what his happening in football as the ones sanctioning these high salaries

Why hasn’t he said this about football salaries before

I suppose it’s nothing to do that he has lost the dressing room and that Man United are so far off the pace

Mourinho is only good in buying top class players where salary goes with that

He could never build up a side on moderate player signings, so is now hanging on to these little snippets

Mourinho is finished

Pep Guardiola has taken his crown from him
Comments from Mourinho I actually agree with for once... on 21:21 - Nov 24 with 1320 viewsbonymine

Comments from Mourinho I actually agree with for once... on 13:16 - Nov 24 by Catullus

Have you seen the video of that one ?

Obnoxious c*nt is Alli, disgraceful.

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Comments from Mourinho I actually agree with for once... on 21:23 - Nov 24 with 1317 viewsDarran

Comments from Mourinho I actually agree with for once... on 21:21 - Nov 24 by bonymine

Have you seen the video of that one ?

Obnoxious c*nt is Alli, disgraceful.

What is this about?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Comments from Mourinho I actually agree with for once... on 21:36 - Nov 24 with 1293 viewslonglostjack

Comments from Mourinho I actually agree with for once... on 21:23 - Nov 24 by Darran

What is this about?

A professional twaat who got somebody else to dive so that he could score.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Comments from Mourinho I actually agree with for once... on 04:54 - Nov 25 with 1213 viewsScottishEddie

Comments from Mourinho I actually agree with for once... on 21:36 - Nov 24 by longlostjack

A professional twaat who got somebody else to dive so that he could score.

Remember when jordi Gomez dived for the winner against Cardiff?
[Post edited 26 Nov 2018 0:52]

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024